Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Is this comic going to explain how Nate got his powers back after nearly losing all of them?
    I doubt it. The first few issues was spend on senseless killing of Madrox and dinosaurs.

They could have written how Nate got his powers back and also why and how he picked his four horsemen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Since this writer decide they can't.

I do miss the days when Marvel writers followed other writers and updated a characters data sheets.

But I am ready for Uncanny X-men to become the REAL Uncanny X-men one day.
    If Madrox dupe can dupe after being punched, there will be millions of Madrox after the X-Men punched and killed his dupes in the past issues.

It does make sense that only Madrox Prime can dupe.

I think I'm at "this book sucks."

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I have a strange feeling this will end with Nate becoming one of Legion's personalities.
    Glad, I'm not the only one. Lol

How do zero out of three writers not know how to write Laura properly? She's just here for quips just as much as Cubes is, and that's way out of character for her. I'd rather have her be wallpaper and have generic lines rather than say anything at this point.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Maybe they're purposely writing a bad story so we will welcome the six month long AU break with open arms.

Can't speak for anyone else but it's certainly worked for me. Can't ruin characters if they're not the original versions anyway!
    But the AU is built on the foundation of this terrible story and as a result carries the rotten smell that this story’s festering corpse leaves behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I doubt it. The first few issues was spend on senseless killing of Madrox and dinosaurs.

They could have written how Nate got his powers back and also why and how he picked his four horsemen.
    Given just how terrible and stupid this story has been, do we even want them to give us an explanation? It might just end up bringing this story to a whole new level of stupid. We might just be better off using our imaginations because I’m sure we could come up with something better than however they would have explained things.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 01-03-2019 at 09:37 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I think I'm at "this book sucks."
    Take a seat. We have Carne Assad fries.

SMH at the writers getting Madroxs powers so terribly wrong.

I don’t blame him for leaving. Some crazy **** is always going on with the X-men. It’s not anyone he really cares about from X-Factor anyway

So is Northstar's babbling the same as that spoiler in issue 8 on the recap page? Another hiccup?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Man poor Jamie, even when he saves the X-men it's because he's an 'incompetent coward'

Kitty Pryde is such a jerk.
    It is in line with his mini-series though. Even when trying to do the right thing he screwed up left and right.

Oh wow.. what's with all the Madrox hate from the X-Men all of a sudden? Nate just killed a dupe in front of them (a dupe that was there to help them) and that is the way thy react? And also, as many have pointed out Dupes were always able to duplicate so im not sure what's up with that...
    I have to say that after last issue and this preview (and some bad characterizations like Laura) im kind of starting to lose hope with this... Let's hope im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    If Madrox dupe can dupe after being punched, there will be millions of Madrox after the X-Men punched and killed his dupes in the past issues.

It does make sense that only Madrox Prime can dupe.
    It doesn't make sense 'cause Madrox was created 40 years ago and his dupes were always able to make more dupes... Also he cant multiply infinitely, he has a limit.. although some writers seems to forget that.

I’m loving it!

Fantastic Member

The art looks good. I hate how that they forget that Jean is an OMEGA level mutant... If anyone should be curbstomping that is Jean especially now that she is stronger than ever without the Phoenix and has the Pink form which is really OP. She could use it so as to absorb the Psychic power around her from X-Man, Legion, Apocalypse and end this or make it a good fight.

I also wanted to see an epic fight with X-Man and Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    How do zero out of three writers not know how to write Laura properly? She's just here for quips just as much as Cubes is, and that's way out of character for her. I'd rather have her be wallpaper and have generic lines rather than say anything at this point.
    They probably think it will make her more relatable or some bullshiggidy. A kick ass girl with spunky one-liners. Oh yeah!

Sigh. 8 issues we had some nice moments but most of this event is just ah-ugh. The wait for this to end is killing me.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    The art looks good. I hate how that they forget that Jean is an OMEGA level mutant... If anyone should be curbstomping that is Jean especially now that she is stronger than ever without the Phoenix and has the Pink form which is really OP. She could use it so as to absorb the Psychic power around her from X-Man, Legion, Apocalypse and end this or make it a good fight.

I also wanted to see an epic fight with X-Man and Legion.
    I thought all the abilities the O5 learned in the present they had to forget as to not alter the future/present timeline therefore her pink form wouldnt be remembered by adult jean. other than that I do think Jean should be putting up a greater fight but I'm sure she will soon
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!