Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Well, we’re already off to a good start. Rockslide and Glob are best buds with Anole being the odd man out.

https://twitter.com/edbrisson/status...283345408?s=21
    Brisson says what.

Jesus. Everyone knows Anole and Rockslide are best buds and inseparable just as much as Kitty and 'Yana are.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Well, it's an AU -- So Glob can steal someone's bestie, date every girl at school, own a Cosmic Cube, and be a world famous chef on a variety of cooking TV shows.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

10/10 issue because of Trance and Fat Loa appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Well, it's an AU -- So Glob can steal someone's bestie, date every girl at school, own a Cosmic Cube, and be a world famous chef on a variety of cooking TV shows.
    Yeah, they allegedly spent "years" in the Age of Apocalypse. That shit'll bond ya quick, I imagine.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yeah, they allegedly spent "years" in the Age of Apocalypse. That shit'll bond ya quick, I imagine.
    Except the last thing we saw them doing in the AOA was punching each other, and Glob shoving his entire hand down Rockslide's gullet - Bound to be a little awkward.
    Then again:
    spoilers:

Neither one seems to complain about it too much when Armor basically charges them into a suicide mission, so maybe they have bonded a fair bit.

Speaking of which, Are they really going to stick to the whole "Armor thinks the X-men don't care about this" thing from now on ?
    She doesn't give in to the Horsemen's demand to release them until Storm mentions that the X-men never cared about them again.

Granted, it might be that she decided to release them because if she didn't they would have just killed and freed themselves anyway - but that last comment is weird.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Brisson says what.

Jesus. Everyone knows Anole and Rockslide are best buds and inseparable just as much as Kitty and 'Yana are.
    Continuity only matters when writers can milk it for nostalgia.

aight NOW someone make that new thread it's page 15 and I have four beers left oh wait dang I gotta do something about that
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Except the last thing we saw them doing in the AOA was punching each other, and Glob shoving his entire hand down Rockslide's gullet - Bound to be a little awkward.
    Then again:
    spoilers:

Neither one seems to complain about it too much when Armor basically charges them into a suicide mission, so maybe they have bonded a fair bit.

Speaking of which, Are they really going to stick to the whole "Armor thinks the X-men don't care about this" thing from now on ?
    She doesn't give in to the Horsemen's demand to release them until Storm mentions that the X-men never cared about them again.

Granted, it might be that she decided to release them because if she didn't they would have just killed and freed themselves anyway - but that last comment is weird.
    end of spoilers
    <shrug>
    We hurt those that we love the most?

I dunno. I haven't read it.
    IF those two became super chums off panel, I honestly don't have a horse in that race and such a development really doesn't phase me.

Sorry gang.