Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I can see Armor mouthing something about letting the X-Men be casualties or 'lost' like she and the other X-Kids were for the greater good. I used to think she was OK but now I honestly see her doing something like that.
    Except she knows its not true now.
    Before, she was thinking the X-men abandoned them for a year in hell - she just now learned that it was actually 5 minutes.

Whatever she does in the next couple of issues (they deliberately don't show anything to do with her after the kids return - I'm guessing there's a reason for that) it bloody well better be worth the character assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    So many characters being written so poorly, yet all our critiques are waved away by editors and X-Men Twitter as "Oh, those people on CBR will NEVER be satisfied no matter what we do!"
    Yes, I just love it when the Twitter fandom refers to the CBR boards like a back rash they can’t reach with the cream, so they figure they’ll just ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Was just trying to make light of the situation, sorry
    No reason to apologies.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think that's where a lot of different fans are at right now. Jean, Laura, RACHEL, Jamie, Kitty, Ororo, Hisako, Nate, Betsy...
    Oh God I think you may be right. At this point it just feels like going through the motions with reading this story. Who was this story even meant for? X-Man fans? They just turned him into a crazy God complex villain out of the blue when nothing about his personality in the past even led up to this point. The X-Men fans? The X-Men have been thoroughly incompetent the entire time. Madrox fans? He's basically become the butt monkey of the series? Legion fans? He's literally made everything worse at every step. New X-Men fans? They've just been treated as kids and then screwed up by collectively bitching about that fact and doing stupid moves like freeing Legion. Are we just here to suffer at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Yes, I just love it when the Twitter fandom refers to the CBR boards like a back rash they can’t reach with the cream, so they figure they’ll just ignore it.
    >Twitter complaining about other places

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Any Twitter fandom complaining about other fans is "pot calling the kettle black" on a cosmic scale.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Any Twitter fandom complaining about other fans is "pot calling the kettle black" on a cosmic scale.
    Lol, right.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I haven't read the recent Madrox mini, but doesn't Jamie still have a wife to get back to? So...why's he going to a bar to get smashed?

(Are we just ignoring all of PAD's X-Factor now?)

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I haven't read the recent Madrox mini, but doesn't Jamie still have a wife to get back to? So...why's he going to a bar to get smashed?

technically the new prime isn't married. I guess Marvel really hates marriages, not even c listers are safe now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I think the current Madrox Prime was duped before X-Factor happened.

Not seeing the problem with Jamie. The real one's back home with Layla.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

The art is fantastic as usual but the story is so lame.

1. An Omega-level Legion-X-Man doesn't need multiple Madroxes to kill 12 X-Men. The way he killed Madrox in a second by frying him would be sufficient to kill the other 12. Plus he already had 3 powerful horsemen.

Yes, Nate-Legion could possibly wipe out the 12 X-Men and Apocalypse all by himself.

2. Why was Storm converted into a horseman when Angel is already there? It doesn't make any sense.

3. Legion being beaten so quickly by Nate is hilarious. There wasn't even an epic fight.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 01-03-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Oh God I think you may be right. At this point it just feels like going through the motions with reading this story. Who was this story even meant for? X-Man fans? They just turned him into a crazy God complex villain out of the blue when nothing about his personality in the past even led up to this point. The X-Men fans? The X-Men have been thoroughly incompetent the entire time. Madrox fans? He's basically become the butt monkey of the series? Legion fans? He's literally made everything worse at every step. New X-Men fans? They've just been treated as kids and then screwed up by collectively bitching about that fact and doing stupid moves like freeing Legion. Are we just here to suffer at this point?
    By Jove, I think he's got it.

BANNED

Maybe they're purposely writing a bad story so we will welcome the six month long AU break with open arms.

Can't speak for anyone else but it's certainly worked for me. Can't ruin characters if they're not the original versions anyway!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    They should of made Apocalypse a horseman.
    Apocalypse was one of the supreme council to make the world a special place.

Nate has 'respect' for him, that's why he's not Nate's horseman.