Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Tierri's back & he gets DP instead of Creed? Damn! Lol

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    War of the Realms #5 main cover

Wait, I thought Wade gave up trying to be a hero after the HYDRA Mess, erased his memories of that time and returned to being a Merc......or will he say depends on his writers.

And that shot alone is awesome, some of the most powerful Non X Team Heroes facing down an invasion

I wonder, if Wade got sucked into AoX, would he have been affected, or would his unique mental conditions (madness) be a asset (it confounded the Skrulls)? Odds are Nate would have kicked him out, or kept him locked away somewhere, but my money is he would have booted him back to reality, knowing nobody would listen to Wade who could do anything......
    Last edited by Decoy; 05-20-2019 at 10:57 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Deadpool to be part of the Carnage event. 3 issue mini series written by Frank Tieri. Might be interested, while Frank's not on my Mt. Rushmore of pool writers, he's done some good stories.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...otes-and-more/
    will this be the only Deadpool series running after Young ends at 15?

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Deadpool to be part of the Carnage event. 3 issue mini series written by Frank Tieri. Might be interested, while Frank's not on my Mt. Rushmore of pool writers, he's done some good stories.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...otes-and-more/
    I enjoyed his little run. This is cool.

Comic Geek in General

So, Wade is still considered part of the X Universe? I wonder if he’ll have a another ongoing coming out of HOX/ POX (I see Wade being a.......barely tolerated member of the gray team....who’s antics would cause Raven to shoot him.....relentlessly......shoot go for it....then there’s possible interactions with the traditional team.....Cyclops, even if he’s more like the traditional hero, would probably still optic blast him, Wolverine would hack into him, Warren, well, Warren would let the wings do their thing.....the only one I’m not sure of would be Jean, as far as I know, she never really encountered him before he was everywhere.....being either busy with other crises’ or dead (circa Agent X, Secret Invasion thru Secret Empire))

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    So, Wade is still considered part of the X Universe? I wonder if he’ll have a another ongoing coming out of HOX/ POX (I see Wade being a.......barely tolerated member of the gray team....who’s antics would cause Raven to shoot him.....relentlessly......shoot go for it....then there’s possible interactions with the traditional team.....Cyclops, even if he’s more like the traditional hero, would probably still optic blast him, Wolverine would hack into him, Warren, well, Warren would let the wings do their thing.....the only one I’m not sure of would be Jean, as far as I know, she never really encountered him before he was everywhere.....being either busy with other crises’ or dead (circa Agent X, Secret Invasion thru Secret Empire))
    I would love to see Wade as part of New Uncanny X-Force with Deadpool, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Bishop and Sage. Or something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I would love to see Wade as part of New Uncanny X-Force with Deadpool, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Bishop and Sage. Or something like this.
    That would certainly bring me back.

Wade appears dead center, next to Cap, in a new Marvel Comics #1000 cover. Love how they look next to each other.

Comic Geek in General

Wade appears dead center, next to Cap, in a new Marvel Comics #1000 cover. Love how they look next to each other.

And at the front......Spider-Man.......and is that Danny Ketch?

SDCC has come and gone. House of X is in motion. Announcements for the X-Men line have been made. Still no DP ongoing news, right? Unless I missed something we still don't know. All we have right now is the Deadpool vs Absolute Carnage mini

SDCC has come and gone. House of X is in motion. Announcements for the X-Men line have been made. Still no DP ongoing news, right? Unless I missed something we still don't know. All we have right now is the Deadpool vs Absolute Carnage mini
    Heh, when I saw this back on the top page I was hoping someone heard some news. So far just the previous mini news. Nothing regarding an ongoing.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Here

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/07...ool-1-october/

Marvel Comics Relaunch Deadpool With #1 in October

In an earlier piece looking at the many Mary Jane-theme variant covers Marvel is running in October, alongside the new The Amazing Mary Jane comic book by Leah Williams and Carlos Gomez, this cover was one of a number shown off to retailers.

Which suggests that the recently-cancelled Deadpool comic which saw its final issue out this week, is already getting relaunched with a new creative team in October.

just give kibblesmith the book
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Here

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/07...ool-1-october/

Marvel Comics Relaunch Deadpool With #1 in October
    October solicits were the ones just released right? No announcement there. This might just be a variant for the Mary Jane book. Or the DP relaunch was just pushed back. Still surprising we haven't gotten any announcements about a possible relaunch.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Not too unusual. Even Wolverine of all characters hasn't had a solo announced, far as I know. Maybe the Hix-Men era is doing away with solos. Or they're holding off until Wave II.