Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

@Decoy
    Lol and that's about it

@Silver Fang
    I know lol so its gotta be a girl, who would you pick and what would you do to her
    I'd probably have Enchantress disguise as Irene, suprising Mystique that she's suddenly alive only to have her get caught sleeping around with Creed and have them eviscerate her while laughing maniacally.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I'd have settled for Monet pounding her into dust. Bunn said they wouldn't get along in Bunncanny.

If not that, hopefully Emma will make a fool of her at some point.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-20-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Any form of betrayal followed by being mashed into dust is definitely on my boat lol
    And you've picked the most suitable girls to do so, if only they were putting our ideas to use! lol

White, i know you lurk these boards.

He may mainly just lurk X-Monday threads. The sad truth, Creed's fanbase is too small to care about. I see a couple here and many on youtube, and to lesser extents, twitter. But overall, treating him as the MU Meg Griffin won't cause much commotion compared to bigger names like Wolverine, Emma, Cyclops, or even Mystique.

Hell Emma got her own X-Monday tribute due to her fans lashing out at her questionable characterization. Sabretooth has yet to get it.

I asked if there may be a change in his Jobber status quo during the POX revamp, and that question didn't get answered in words. But we only got ONE exclusive new panel this Monday, and how convenient it was Sabretooth getting flambeed by Magik. So I guess that was supposed to be the answer. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-21-2019 at 12:28 PM.

I've just bought the digital version of WotR: UXM #2 minutes ago... and found something interesting.
    Creed became blue-eyed again, in this issue. Lol, dose this mean X-Office has confirmed his eye-color implying vilian/hero state? It should be clear when POX releases, if it's actually a fault from colorist.

Well haven't read yet. But I hear Creed is written decently in WoR.

I only got a bare minimum summary via CBU Review on youtube. I'm trying to probe for a bit more info.

But info he shared.
    spoilers:
    1. Creed & Rahne go head to head. And the fight goes as reviewer expected. Whether that's good or bad for Creed, Idk. lol
    2. His true motivation is revealed at the end & shows he's using his intelligence
    3. He's like an evil version of Ed Brisson Sabretooth (not Pak, praise the Lord)
    end of spoilers
    That sounds good, so I will check it out, but I am still VERY wary of what I may see. Especially in the case of #1. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-22-2019 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well haven't read yet. But I hear Creed is written decently in WoR.

spoilers:

3. He's like an evil version of Ed Brisson Sabretooth (not Pak, praise the Lord)
    end of spoilers
    That sounds good, so I will check it out, but I am still VERY wary of what I may see. Especially in the case of #1. lol
    Yes! I love the way he talked like a villain, however nobody knows if he's gonna fail embarrassingly in the next issue.
    Honestly I'm not that satisfied with this book. (I bought its first issue too.) Rosenberg wrote many fight scenes in this book, but most of them didn't bring good interaction between characters, at least for me, just like what he'd wrote in his UXM.

any speculation on why he didn't narc on Natasha in the Black Widow book?

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Yeah......Creed has been known to soak up damage.....
    He may mainly just lurk X-Monday threads. The sad truth, Creed's fanbase is too small to care about. I see a couple here and many on youtube, and to lesser extents, twitter. But overall, treating him as the MU Meg Griffin won't cause much commotion compared to bigger names like Wolverine, Emma, Cyclops, or even Mystique.

Hell Emma got her own X-Monday tribute due to her fans lashing out at her questionable characterization. Sabretooth has yet to get it.

I asked if there may be a change in his Jobber status quo during the POX revamp, and that question didn't get answered in words.
    But we only got ONE exclusive new panel this Monday, and how convenient it was Sabretooth getting flambeed by Magik. So I guess that was supposed to be the answer. lol
    lol they would be embarrassed to host a tribute day for him since they'll see that most of his history is just jobbing.
    Did he do anything noteworthy today, haven't read Uncanny because i'm not buying those War spin offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    lol they would be embarrassed to host a tribute day for him since they'll see that most of his history is just jobbing.
    Did he do anything noteworthy today, haven't read Uncanny because i'm not buying those War spin offs.
    I read stuff online for free. If it's good, then I buy & support. But I don't gamble with money. I have to know I'll like a comic before I buy it. Especially when it comes to Sabretooth.

None of the sites have uploaded the issue, so I haven't read it yet.

There's the tidbit info I mentioned above. And a recent post in the WoR thread says he actually defeated Rahne in their fight. That's something since I didn't expect his fight with her to go any better than his fight with Jack Russel.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-22-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Ah, missed out on Weapon X huh? Creed finds him in Hell, wants to bring him back home, and eventually sacrifices himself to do so.

Attachment 82321
    Attachment 82322
    The yellow on the costumes for Mystique, Omega Red, and Lady Deathstrike all look terrible!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I read stuff online for free. If it's good, then I buy & support. But I don't gamble with money. I have to know I'll like a comic before I buy it. Especially when it comes to Sabretooth.

None of the sites have uploaded the issue, so I haven't read it yet.

There's the tidbit info I mentioned above. And a recent post in the WoR thread says he actually defeated Rahne in their fight. That's something since I didn't expect his fight with her to go any better than his fight with Jack Russel.
    Seems interesting, but i wanna know what's his motives especially why since he's willing to team up with Mystique, but unfortunately the issue isn't out for us yet lol so word of mouth is all we have.

By the way, are you reading Black Widow, apparently he's in that?

EDIT

Just read that war book, it was okay, gotta see where it all goes though. Doubt anything bad will happen to Magik or Rahne, so its probably likely they'll get saved and Creed gets pummeled.
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 05-22-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Hi, Sabretooth fans. I wonder if anyone is glad to solve my confusion...
    Lately I got interested in Creed's early story with Constrictor and followed the guidance in his web page from marvel-fandom.com.
    afsaasfs.jpg
    But after checking issues mentioned, #66 & #84, I just couldn't find out where "Sabretooth nearly killed Constrictor" happened. Is this an off-panel plot?

I'm a junior comic reader and have interests in Sabretooth, but I'm still in the process of going over his publication history. I'd be thankful if you guys help me to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Seems interesting, but i wanna know what's his motives especially why since he's willing to team up with Mystique, but unfortunately the issue isn't out for us yet lol so word of mouth is all we have.
    He apparently wants a place to rule a Kingdom. So during their takeover, he joins up because they seem to be winning. And he wants his share of land to rule.

But Robinson lied. He tells a fan in the letters page to read the issue of WoR that came out this month to see what Sabretooth has been up to & what he could recall about his inversion. That latter part never came up. It's not shown or said whether or not he remembers or doesn't remember anything from Inversion time. And honestly, I was mainly curious to see about that.

Confession. I was hoping there could've been a mention of reference to Monet. For once, Creed cared about another bigger character who actually cared something about him. She could've been for him what Laura is to Daken. Instead we still get no mention of their relationship while getting previews of him with Mystique again. And as I keep saying, that's the last relationship that needs focus. It makes no sense, and there's nothing interesting or good to it. Give some damn closure & elaboration on him x M rather than "status quoing" him back to Mystique where nothing good is waiting for either of them with that.

I didn't think it possible, but I hate Sabretooth & Mystique more than I do Buffy x Spike. Least we saw how that started, and even they had more reason to be together than Creed x Mystique have been given. Besides "well they're both crazy villains." Because it didn't seem there was anymore thought put into it than that.

Sorry rant over. That X-Monday panel was just very triggering. Bad enough Creed's depth & development will probably be erased & ignored just to make him a bland psycho again. But putting him with Mystique was an even bigger "F. You" from the X-Office. Hell, at this rate, I am almost betting on Creed & Mystique having another baby together at some point. As if that retcon of a mess known as Graydon wasn't enough.

By the way, are you reading Black Widow, apparently he's in that?
    I read it. He was only in the issues 2 & 3. But he was still inverted. So his last hurrah there. He still kinda reminded me of Pak Sabretooth a tad, so I think he was ok in the smaller dose we got him in.

Just read that war book, it was okay, gotta see where it all goes though. Doubt anything bad will happen to Magik or Rahne, so its probably likely they'll get saved and Creed gets pummeled.
    Creed probably will get pummeled, but hopefully he'll go down with a good fight for once & take some others with him. lol

I agree. it was ok, but nothing really memorable or interesting.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-22-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    Hi, Sabretooth fans. I wonder if anyone is glad to solve my confusion...
    Lately I got interested in Creed's early story with Constrictor and followed the guidance in his web page from marvel-fandom.com.
    afsaasfs.jpg
    But after checking issues mentioned, #66 & #84, I just couldn't find out where "Sabretooth nearly killed Constrictor" happened. Is this an off-panel plot?

I'm a junior comic reader and have interests in Sabretooth, but I'm still in the process of going over his publication history. I'd be thankful if you guys help me to learn more.
    I think it was something off panel. It's mentioned in Spectacular Spider-Man #116, which must be the chronological appearance of Sabretooth that follows the comics you checked out. I think it's a good issue of Spider-Man, but if you want a badass Sabretooth I advice you inmediatly that he doesn't come off looking good in this issue, nor in the follow up appearance he makes in Spectacular Spider-Man #119. I haven't read a comic where the two of them fight or team up after that

I found a page to make sure the fight against Constrictor didn't happen since I didn't find any images of that fight: https://uncannyxmen.net/characters/sabretooth/page/0/3

I leave you here the page where he mentions the break up of his alliance with Constrictor
    Last edited by Chubistian; 05-22-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH