Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Damn I hope so, I trust Hickman on this one.
    Yeah, and he did mentioned everyone on the preview poster wouldn't be in the event. So stands to reason some characters may be absent & saved for a surprise. Or, this is just the beginning & he will write another actual series when it's done. Maybe he'll eventually get Uncanny. Down with Rosenberg!

The calm before the storm But yeah I'm curious with what Rosenberg is going to do with him, can't be worse than what we got in recent years lol.
    Never say it can't be worse! We could end up getting an issue where Creed is beaten to a pulp by Gabby. I don't underestimate writers when it comes to finding new ways to make Creed look incompetent.

Plus Sunspot is making his big return to the X-franchise in these WoR issues, so Creed may be fodder for him to show off his powers.

Regarding Hickman, the sollicits of the first issue of HOX/POX didn't reveal a lot of things, maybe the august solicits will give us more clues about what's this big story is about and if Creed will be somehow involved.
    I keep waiting from solicits to solicits to get anything on Creed, hopefully by someone good that could signal a change in his character's continuous rut. But so far, nothing. We got the WoR solicit, and recently Perez shared that pic on tumblr. But neither is too exciting. Compared to art & teases we get with so many other characters. The pain of liking the less popular ones. Recently Matteo Lolli showed a WiP pic of Emma that he says is from a yet to be announced book. I wish we could get some decent info like that regarding Creed. Especially if Lolli is drawing, because his Sabretooth is one of my favorites. I love this commission he did.
    CucG82fWIAAnEGD.jpg
    lol Oh Wade, what did you do to Victor?

Yeah lean design should work too, similar to the way Jeanty draws him during Weapon X/Deadpool:
    Lol he looks in the middle between his leaner designs and more bulk. Overall, I prefer Jeanty's art, but I think Chen drew his costume & movements a bit better, where they looked more fluent.
    Mav-4.jpg
    Jeanty could sometimes be a bit stiff.

Yeah it didn't make any sense and I was surprised at the time because Liu is usually a great writer. Damn the list keeps growing lol.
    It's like the Blob. There's no end to it. lol

Yeah that's the one lol. Tieri recently did a Venom one shot and he wrote a short Sabretooth story during the Deadpool Wedding issue which was edited by Jordan White, so who knows maybe Jordan can convince him to come back and write some Sabretooth stories.
    I won't hold my breath. Tierri coming back for Sabretooth longer than one or two scenes is just too good to happen. lol

I liked his little dig that he thinks Wade & Mystique deserve each other.
    18.jpg
    lol

Now that would be a fun alternate future similar to the one Bunn teased during X-Men Blue if I'm not mistaken. Who knows maybe one day!
    That's what I am basing it from. lol That panel from Bunn was probably a throw-away that won't come up but it fueled a new hope-headcanon for me.

70s for Sabretooth? Ouch, that's not great since this version is terrible lol. The Sabretooth from the 80s, 90s and early 00s are the best versions of the character. 70s and post 2003 are some of the worst for sure.
    Yeah....that was another strike from Rosenberg. I tweeted a private message asking if we were gonna get the badass Sabretooth from the 80's-2002 who was cunning, dangerous, and almost killed Psylocke. Or if we'd get the one that's beaten up by everybody. But he didn't respond. Can't say I am surprised. So that didn't seem like a good sign either. And I hope his silence is embarrassment because he's giving us the crappy Sabretooth rather than the good one people liked. He's been known to ghost when it comes to writing stuff he knows many fans won't like.

Maybe one of the X-Men will say something about Monet when they meet Creed again, I mean some of the X-Men knew about them. But what you said about Creed joining Malekith to protect Monet could be interesting although Monet is supposed to be "dead" right now so who knows.
    Well the solicit says he wants revenge on the X-Men, and he's probably been away from the civilized world for a bit. So he may not even know what's happened, but is gonna find out when he makes his move.

Honestly that's how I see it ever coming up. If some X-Men (or villains) make comments about one to the other.

If Monet were to join a team, she will start in with her snark, and someone could fire right back that she has no superior credibility or moral high ground when she got tangled up with Sabretooth of all people. I'd imagine that would be a hot button. Lol it's done comically on twitter rp's. Someone who RP's Monet saw a pic of Cable that a poster called sexy, and said Cable isn't attractive. Then an RP for Cable fires back that she can't talk if she found a mutt like Creed attractive.

Bringing Creed up just to spite her would be terrible, but unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. After Age of X-Man is done, I could see Monet joining the Hellfire Club (like she did during Bunn's run) and form a team with Emma, it could be fun. And of course along the way they would meet Creed again who already worked several times with the Hellfire Club in the past.
    Being a fav, I just hope to see Monet somewhere. Maybe that book Emma will be in. They haven't interacted in ages, and I am sure that would be a sight to see. lol

James "Logan" Howlett which is really dumb, hopefully the MCU will ignore all of this and just go with Logan and the comics will follow. At least they didn't change Sabretooth name yet, and lmao at Jimmy he's useless and with any chance he won't survive the Absolute Carnage event.
    Well I remember the TAS cartoon chanced his name to Graydon Creed sr. lol Then the Origins film made them brothers & his last name was the same as Logan's, but he later changed it to Creed when they fell apart. Ugh. Unlike Logan, least some basics of Creed's character have been consistent. His past is always him being abused by his father, and it's always treated as bad. Except for Gillen who made his father some noble warrior trying to save his son...HA!!!!! Again, more proof he should be ignored.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-26-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah, and he did mentioned everyone on the preview poster wouldn't be in the event. So stands to reason some characters may be absent & saved for a surprise. Or, this is just the beginning & he will write another actual series when it's done. Maybe he'll eventually get Uncanny. Down with Rosenberg!
    Give him Uncanny X-Men/X-Men and let him do whatever he wants, at least the X-Books will have a direction for once lol.

Never say it can't be worse! We could end up getting an issue where Creed is beaten to a pulp by Gabby. I don't underestimate writers when it comes to finding new ways to make Creed look incompetent.

Plus Sunspot is making his big return to the X-franchise in these WoR issues, so Creed may be fodder for him to show off his powers.
    I didn't think about this, yeah that could be problematic lol. But seriously I like both Sunspot and Sabretooth (at least the old one), I just hope Rosenberg won't do anything bad with any of them.

I keep waiting from solicits to solicits to get anything on Creed, hopefully by someone good that could signal a change in his character's continuous rut. But so far, nothing. We got the WoR solicit, and recently Perez shared that pic on tumblr. But neither is too exciting. Compared to art & teases we get with so many other characters. The pain of liking the less popular ones. Recently Matteo Lolli showed a WiP pic of Emma that he says is from a yet to be announced book. I wish we could get some decent info like that regarding Creed. Especially if Lolli is drawing, because his Sabretooth is one of my favorites. I love this commission he did.
    CucG82fWIAAnEGD.jpg
    lol Oh Wade, what did you do to Victor?
    Lmao, this commission is really good, Lolli did a great job on the Deadpool series especially during the fight between Wade and Creed:

Lolli on another X-Book with Emma could be interesting that's for sure.

Lol he looks in the middle between his leaner designs and more bulk. Overall, I prefer Jeanty's art, but I think Chen drew his costume & movements a bit better, where they looked more fluent.
    Mav-4.jpg
    Jeanty could sometimes be a bit stiff.
    I miss Sean Chen's Sabretooth, he was both terrifying and charismatic and yeah he was better than Jeanty especially during the action scenes.

It's like the Blob. There's no end to it. lol
    lol

I won't hold my breath. Tierri coming back for Sabretooth longer than one or two scenes is just too good to happen. lol

I liked his little dig that he thinks Wade & Mystique deserve each other.
    18.jpg
    lol
    Sabretooth trolling Deadpool was great lol.

That's what I am basing it from. lol That panel from Bunn was probably a throw-away that won't come up but it fueled a new hope-headcanon for me.
    That's true sometimes headcanon is much better than actual canon that's for sure especially when it comes to the x-books lol.

Yeah....that was another strike from Rosenberg. I tweeted a private message asking if we were gonna get the badass Sabretooth from the 80's-2002 who was cunning, dangerous, and almost killed Psylocke. Or if we'd get the one that's beaten up by everybody. But he didn't respond. Can't say I am surprised. So that didn't seem like a good sign either. And I hope his silence is embarrassment because he's giving us the crappy Sabretooth rather than the good one people liked. He's been known to ghost when it comes to writing stuff he knows many fans won't like.
    That doesn't bode well at all unfortunately, I will give him a chance but yeah that's not really reassuring.

Well the solicit says he wants revenge on the X-Men, and he's probably been away from the civilized world for a bit. So he may not even know what's happened, but is gonna find out when he makes his move.

Honestly that's how I see it ever coming up. If some X-Men (or villains) make comments about one to the other.

If Monet were to join a team, she will start in with her snark, and someone could fire right back that she has no superior credibility or moral high ground when she got tangled up with Sabretooth of all people. I'd imagine that would be a hot button. Lol it's done comically on twitter rp's. Someone who RP's Monet saw a pic of Cable that a poster called sexy, and said Cable isn't attractive. Then an RP for Cable fires back that she can't talk if she found a mutt like Creed attractive.

Being a fav, I just hope to see Monet somewhere. Maybe that book Emma will be in. They haven't interacted in ages, and I am sure that would be a sight to see. lol
    At least I hope he can talk and he won't just be a feral animal like how he was portrayed at the end of Weapon X.

Yeah something similar to what happened with She-Hulk and the Juggernaut where everyone was making fun of her afterwards lol. Regarding Monet, with any luck she will be part of HOX/AOX since she's a favorite of Hickman or maybe Duggan will write her I'm sure he could do a great job!

Well I remember the TAS cartoon chanced his name to Graydon Creed sr. lol Then the Origins film made them brothers & his last name was the same as Logan's, but he later changed it to Creed when they fell apart. Ugh. Unlike Logan, least some basics of Creed's character have been consistent. His past is always him being abused by his father, and it's always treated as bad. Except for Gillen who made his father some noble warrior trying to save his son...HA!!!!! Again, more proof he should be ignored.
    Ah Graydon Creed sr. was dumb lol. Now that you mention it, that thing about the movie is so strange, I admit I haven't watched X-Men Origins Wolverine in a long time because this movie was such a disgrace and I'm still trying to forget it but was it ever explained why he calls himself "Creed" in the movies? Because yeah his name should be Victor Logan technically.

About Gillen and this change about Victor's father, yeah I think he really missed the point about the character. Same thing with that mini First X-Men by Neal Adams & Christos Gage, it was so dumb and completely at odds with Sabretooth and Wolverine past stories.

Give him Uncanny X-Men/X-Men and let him do whatever he wants, at least the X-Books will have a direction for once lol.
    I hope Hickman lives up to this hype. Because I am ready for someone to clean up.

I didn't think about this, yeah that could be problematic lol. But seriously I like both Sunspot and Sabretooth (at least the old one), I just hope Rosenberg won't do anything bad with any of them.
    This is the X-books. Only one may triumph & look good. lol

Lmao, this commission is really good, Lolli did a great job on the Deadpool series especially during the fight between Wade and Creed:
    I love his art. I asked him for a Creed x Monet commission & he says he loves them both & can't wait to draw them. Sadly it won't be until later this summer since he's busy with the TBA series. I look forward to seeing his rendition of M.

He drew my favorite Sabretooth. Followed by Jeanty. Yildiray Cinar does a great one too when he's not rushed.

I miss Sean Chen's Sabretooth, he was both terrifying and charismatic and yeah he was better than Jeanty especially during the action scenes.
    It's like they flipped. Chen was better with action scenes & Creed's build + movements. But I think Jeanty had the better facial expressions where Chen looked a bit stiff.

I like the subtle smirk Creed had going on a couple of occasions.
    Pix.jpg
    He looks amused in a mischievous way. The one Aurora walked into on the far right-hand side I would be terrified of. lol

On a critique, his face is too fat on that left-hand pic. lol

Sabretooth trolling Deadpool was great lol.
    Sabretooth's trolling in general tends to be fun. lol Like in Weapon X when he goes with The Director to kill his wife & Creed won't stop talking. Then he acts like a little kid & says he doesn't wanna know where they're going because it'll be a surprise.

That's true sometimes headcanon is much better than actual canon that's for sure especially when it comes to the x-books lol.
    Yeah, I only had one headcanon come true recently. It was a small one with Pak's Weapon X, but I was surprised I was right. lol

That doesn't bode well at all unfortunately, I will give him a chance but yeah that's not really reassuring.

At least I hope he can talk and he won't just be a feral animal like how he was portrayed at the end of Weapon X.
    Since Rosenberg claims he's plotting some stuff, he is apparently sentient. So we won't get mindless lobotomized Creed. Hmmm. Whenever Creed suffers brain trauma, he seems to revert to an animal. I don't recall this ever happening for Logan....

Yeah something similar to what happened with She-Hulk and the Juggernaut where everyone was making fun of her afterwards lol. Regarding Monet, with any luck she will be part of HOX/AOX since she's a favorite of Hickman or maybe Duggan will write her I'm sure he could do a great job!
    It'd be worse with Monet since she prides herself on being superior, but once had feelings for a man who's seen as the lowest of scum. Especially having feelings for him over nicer men who have probably no doubt liked her. With fans, you have many that liked her with Darwin & Strong Guy. But Creed was heavily controversial and seen as the lowest she could've gone.

Seeing some repercussions of it would be good. How Monet's reputation is effected with her HFC involvement & possible romantic entanglements with Sabretooth. How would she fit back into the X-Men. Because really she's been on the outs since the Emplate deal and closest thing to an X-team she got again was Creed's Weapon X, where it was 3 villains, one anti-hero, and Creed. lol I don't even know where to put him there.

Monet has a lot of unexplored potential in ever way. The past deal with Creed is just another piece of baggage on the list of things that need to be unpacked.

Ah Graydon Creed sr. was dumb lol. Now that you mention it, that thing about the movie is so strange, I admit I haven't watched X-Men Origins Wolverine in a long time because this movie was such a disgrace and I'm still trying to forget it but was it ever explained why he calls himself "Creed" in the movies? Because yeah his name should be Victor Logan technically
    I think it was Logan, then he changed it to Creed himself....Eck.. Now everyone in the known world seems to think the two are brothers in the comics.

About Gillen and this change about Victor's father, yeah I think he really missed the point about the character. Same thing with that mini First X-Men by Neal Adams & Christos Gage, it was so dumb and completely at odds with Sabretooth and Wolverine past stories.
    I forget if it came before Gillen or after, but I liked the retconned Xavier flashback where he wanted to recruit Sabretooth instead of Logan. Xavier notes (again) how cruel Creed's father was, and that the abuse wasn't justified. Compared to Gillen making his father a misunderstood hero & Creed evil from birth. lol

It wasn't the best story & FILLED with retcons, but my standards are so low, I didn't mind Creed in First X-Men. Sadly that was the best story he had between 2003 and AXIS imo -when it came to actually giving him some character depth.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-26-2019 at 08:54 PM.

I hope Hickman lives up to this hype. Because I am ready for someone to clean up.
    Yeah let's hope so!

This is the X-books. Only one may triumph & look good. lol
    Unfortunately lol.

I love his art. I asked him for a Creed x Monet commission & he says he loves them both & can't wait to draw them. Sadly it won't be until later this summer since he's busy with the TBA series. I look forward to seeing his rendition of M.

He drew my favorite Sabretooth. Followed by Jeanty. Yildiray Cinar does a great one too when he's not rushed.
    Yeah he's really good, and it's good to know that he's going to draw a new X-Men series soon! I can't wait to see this Creed/Monet commission, it's going to look really good!

Cinar wasn't bad, but unfortunately yeah sometimes it was really rushed. My favorite Sabretooth's artists are Sean Chen, Jeanty and Adam Kubert. Although that panel from Wolverine #300 by Ron Garney is still of favorite of mine:

It's like they flipped. Chen was better with action scenes & Creed's build + movements. But I think Jeanty had the better facial expressions where Chen looked a bit stiff.

I like the subtle smirk Creed had going on a couple of occasions.
    Pix.jpg
    He looks amused in a mischievous way. The one Aurora walked into on the far right-hand side I would be terrified of. lol

On a critique, his face is too fat on that left-hand pic. lol
    Yeah both artists have their strengths and weaknesses and it's true he looks chubby on the left pic lol. That scene with Aurora was really scary, just a wonderful work by Jeanty.

Sabretooth's trolling in general tends to be fun. lol Like in Weapon X when he goes with The Director to kill his wife & Creed won't stop talking. Then he acts like a little kid & says he doesn't wanna know where they're going because it'll be a surprise.
    Ah, that scene was really funny. I also liked it when he trolled Logan during the Native arc or when he "blackmailed" Sinister during the Weapon X that was really good.

Since Rosenberg claims he's plotting some stuff, he is apparently sentient. So we won't get mindless lobotomized Creed. Hmmm. Whenever Creed suffers brain trauma, he seems to revert to an animal. I don't recall this ever happening for Logan....
    In a way it seems logical, since his "mind" shut down in order to heal, I remember during the Messiah War saga that Logan suffered from severe brain injury and as a result he was reduced to being an animal reduced to his basic needs and who wanted to kill anyone on sight until his brain was fully healed.

It'd be worse with Monet since she prides herself on being superior, but once had feelings for a man who's seen as the lowest of scum. Especially having feelings for him over nicer men who have probably no doubt liked her. With fans, you have many that liked her with Darwin & Strong Guy. But Creed was heavily controversial and seen as the lowest she could've gone.

Seeing some repercussions of it would be good. How Monet's reputation is effected with her HFC involvement & possible romantic entanglements with Sabretooth. How would she fit back into the X-Men. Because really she's been on the outs since the Emplate deal and closest thing to an X-team she got again was Creed's Weapon X, where it was 3 villains, one anti-hero, and Creed. lol I don't even know where to put him there.

Monet has a lot of unexplored potential in ever way. The past deal with Creed is just another piece of baggage on the list of things that need to be unpacked.
    Yeah it could be really worse and that's true after the recent deal with Emplate she wasn't in a good place for a while although it seems that she was going to have a better role in the cancelled Generation X series.

Speaking of unexplored potential, let's hope Hickman has big plans for her during HOX/POX or in the next series that will follow those mini. After seeing the great things he did with both Sunspot and Cannonball, I can't wait to see what he's going to do with her!

I think it was Logan, then he changed it to Creed himself....Eck.. Now everyone in the known world seems to think the two are brothers in the comics.
    This movie was a mistake and a disaster on so many levels lol.

I forget if it came before Gillen or after, but I liked the retconned Xavier flashback where he wanted to recruit Sabretooth instead of Logan. Xavier notes (again) how cruel Creed's father was, and that the abuse wasn't justified. Compared to Gillen making his father a misunderstood hero & Creed evil from birth. lol

It wasn't the best story & FILLED with retcons, but my standards are so low, I didn't mind Creed in First X-Men. Sadly that was the best story he had between 2003 and AXIS imo -when it came to actually giving him some character depth.
    That was during Weapon X First Class in late 2008, early 2009 so just before the Gillen's story so yeah Gillen contradicted this story too. Some times, writers shouldn't mess with character's origins too much.

I didn't like it at all but compared to what was done with Creed during that time it wasn't worse that's for sure, but damn the bar was really set low when you think about it lol.

By the way did you read Dead Man Logan #7?

spoilers:
    Look who appeared on the last page:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/JeWTDWnOFp...i0_gJwtA=s1600
    end of spoilers

Yeah let's hope so!
    Praise to Hickman. Or whoever that can clean up Logan & Creed. Both have become a mess. I don't even like Logan, but can agree he'd benefit from some rebooting and doing away with some worse character developments.
    Yeah he's really good, and it's good to know that he's going to draw a new X-Men series soon! I can't wait to see this Creed/Monet commission, it's going to look really good!
    I've had other commissions done with them. Given my lack of artistic ability, I always ask for Creed/M if a good artist is doing commissions. Lolli will be the first pro I get a commission from.

But here's one someone did for me via twitter.
    Cronet Commission.jpg
    Art is great, but I wanna ask for a commission that has more feeling / interaction between the characters. Rather than strict profile shot.

Cinar wasn't bad, but unfortunately yeah sometimes it was really rushed. My favorite Sabretooth's artists are Sean Chen, Jeanty and Adam Kubert. Although that panel from Wolverine #300 by Ron Garney is still of favorite of mine:

Sadly, despite Weapon X sucking overall, I liked the art on Creed a lot of the time. He looked badass, just ad the art was wasted on Pak's characterization. lol
    Charging.jpg

I think my fav. Creed artists are Jeanty and Lolli. But he had a lot of good artists in 90's stuff. Some other Creeds I loved, but can't recall the artists. And Kubert may be the one who did the Phalanx Covenant one. Because I think it was different artists on the tie-ins.
    Good Creeds.jpg

Yeah both artists have their strengths and weaknesses and it's true he looks chubby on the left pic lol. That scene with Aurora was really scary, just a wonderful work by Jeanty.
    That entire issue was gold. Especially the following where Creed is captured. Jeanty was well with his facial expressions when Creed is going back & forth between menacing & playing dumb, then back to menacing & later casual when Wildchild sees him again for the first time. .

Ah, that scene was really funny. I also liked it when he trolled Logan during the Native arc or when he "blackmailed" Sinister during the Weapon X that was really good.
    Oh man...I miss this Sabretooth so much! He was entertaining. lol Especially his interactions in the bar with Frank & Typhoid Mary. He even got Peepers a job there, despite the fact Peeps annoys the crap out of him. lol

In a way it seems logical, since his "mind" shut down in order to heal, I remember during the Messiah War saga that Logan suffered from severe brain injury and as a result he was reduced to being an animal reduced to his basic needs and who wanted to kill anyone on sight until his brain was fully healed.
    Yeah it could be really worse and that's true after the recent deal with Emplate she wasn't in a good place for a while although it seems that she was going to have a better role in the cancelled Generation X series.

Speaking of unexplored potential, let's hope Hickman has big plans for her during HOX/POX or in the next series that will follow those mini. After seeing the great things he did with both Sunspot and Cannonball, I can't wait to see what he's going to do with her!
    Speaking of Sunspot, things are questionable with him in Uncanny. For now, it's believed he was killed in WoR. lol Hickman will not like that if it's true. Part of me wonders if Creed will get to kill anyone in WoR. Doubtful. When it was revealed Rahne got killed, I was thinking it'd be a showdown with Creed instead of what we got...

This movie was a mistake and a disaster on so many levels lol.
    And I get tired of fans praising Schreiber. Just imo, his performance was hammy. Everyone's was, and the entire film, including him, was not noteworthy.

That was during Weapon X First Class in late 2008, early 2009 so just before the Gillen's story so yeah Gillen contradicted this story too. Some times, writers shouldn't mess with character's origins too much.
    Especially when it's clear they didn't read the character beforehand. Like Austen's mess.

I didn't like it at all but compared to what was done with Creed during that time it wasn't worse that's for sure, but damn the bar was really set low when you think about it lol.
    With Creed the bar is always low....Seems a long-shot to get the 80's - 2002 version back.

By the way did you read Dead Man Logan #7?

spoilers:
    Look who appeared on the last page:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/JeWTDWnOFp...i0_gJwtA=s1600
    end of spoilers
    I didn't. I didn't expect Creed to show up that early. I was thinking the end of issue 8 at best. So far, a nice scene. And Creed does seem human intelligent, rather than caveman / animal like in Pak's Weapon X scene.

Brisson also gets his voice down. Love his line where they can tell him, and he'll only kill one of them. Or, they can not tell him and he'll kill all of them. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-01-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Praise to Hickman. Or whoever that can clean up Logan & Creed. Both have become a mess. I don't even like Logan, but can agree he'd benefit from some rebooting and doing away with some worse character developments.
    He will have a lot of work to do if he wants to fix them that's for sure although something that could be interesting to follow is "The History of the Marvel Universe" mini by Mark Waid that will be released around the same time and which is going to chronicle the events of the Marvel Universe from its beginning. Logan already appeared in some preview art so who knows maybe Creed will be here too.

It's strange that this mini, the new Weapon X one shot and then HOX/AOX are going to be released around the same time, maybe something will happen with the origins of the Marvel Universe but more importantly with Creed and Logan backgrounds.

I've had other commissions done with them. Given my lack of artistic ability, I always ask for Creed/M if a good artist is doing commissions. Lolli will be the first pro I get a commission from.

But here's one someone did for me via twitter.
    Cronet Commission.jpg
    Art is great, but I wanna ask for a commission that has more feeling / interaction between the characters. Rather than strict profile shot.
    This one is great, thanks for sharing! Something with more interactions could be interesting, maybe some actions scenes or something, the actions scenes he pencilled during his Deadpool run looked really dynamic!

Sadly, despite Weapon X sucking overall, I liked the art on Creed a lot of the time. He looked badass, just ad the art was wasted on Pak's characterization. lol
    Charging.jpg
    As much as I don't like Sabretooth's characterization in that series, I do agree that the art was really good most of the time (not a big fan of Ortiz art though, especially some of the facial expressions) but yeah if only the scripts were as good as the art, it could have been great.

I think my fav. Creed artists are Jeanty and Lolli. But he had a lot of good artists in 90's stuff. Some other Creeds I loved, but can't recall the artists. And Kubert may be the one who did the Phalanx Covenant one. Because I think it was different artists on the tie-ins.
    Good Creeds.jpg
    I only remember that some of the Phalanx Covenant issues were pencilled by Andy Kubert (the brother of Adam Kubert) and Joe Madureira but I was never a big fan of this crossover so I don't remember the other artists lol.

Another artist who did a great job with Sabretooth is Andrea Di Vito during the Wolverine First Class series:

That entire issue was gold. Especially the following where Creed is captured. Jeanty was well with his facial expressions when Creed is going back & forth between menacing & playing dumb, then back to menacing & later casual when Wildchild sees him again for the first time. .
    That one was great too, Wild Child was so scarred of him but to be honest Creed really did a number on him during the Weapon X Draft issue lol.

Oh man...I miss this Sabretooth so much! He was entertaining. lol Especially his interactions in the bar with Frank & Typhoid Mary. He even got Peepers a job there, despite the fact Peeps annoys the crap out of him. lol
    That scene was really good too, and lmao at Peepers, that guy was in a really bad place when he was in prison with Beast and Logan previously. Maybe Creed just broke him out of this prison at the same time he "helped" both Logan and Hank lol.

Speaking of Sunspot, things are questionable with him in Uncanny. For now, it's believed he was killed in WoR. lol Hickman will not like that if it's true. Part of me wonders if Creed will get to kill anyone in WoR. Doubtful. When it was revealed Rahne got killed, I was thinking it'd be a showdown with Creed instead of what we got...
    After seeing the carnage Malekith unleashed in the main War of the Realms mini, I hope Creed will destroy some fools lol.

Regarding Sunspot's death, I think that's just a red herring, I don't see Rosenberg killing Roberto in this mini, maybe the X-Men will think he's dead but in reality he's alive, at least I hope so because otherwise I would be disappointed since I want to see him in HOX/AOX.

Regarding the Rahne/Creed showdown, it could be interesting since Creed was involved in the death of Moira so Rahne still wants her revenge.

And I get tired of fans praising Schreiber. Just imo, his performance was hammy. Everyone's was, and the entire film, including him, was not noteworthy.
    Well compared to the Sabretooth from the first X-Men, he's better that's for sure but yeah that bar was really low lol. But yeah I wasn't impressed with his performance in this movie too.

Especially when it's clear they didn't read the character beforehand. Like Austen's mess.
    If the editors at the time did their job, maybe it would have not happened lol.

With Creed the bar is always low....Seems a long-shot to get the 80's - 2002 version back.
    A sad truth unfortunately.

I didn't. I didn't expect Creed to show up that early. I was thinking the end of issue 8 at best. So far, a nice scene. And Creed does seem human intelligent, rather than caveman / animal like in Pak's Weapon X scene.

Brisson also gets his voice down. Love his line where they can tell him, and he'll only kill one of them. Or, they can not tell him and he'll kill all of them. lol
    The issue was already great on its own but having a good Sabretooth scene with some great characterization on the last page was just the cherry on the cake for me! I can't wait to see what Brisson is going to do with him

He will have a lot of work to do if he wants to fix them that's for sure although something that could be interesting to follow is "The History of the Marvel Universe" mini by Mark Waid that will be released around the same time and which is going to chronicle the events of the Marvel Universe from its beginning. Logan already appeared in some preview art so who knows maybe Creed will be here too.
    May be possible. Creed wasn't on the Hickman promo poster. But he rarely gets much advertisement anyway. His inverted self 2014-2016 saw him in the most group / team shots & posters.

It's strange that this mini, the new Weapon X one shot and then HOX/AOX are going to be released around the same time, maybe something will happen with the origins of the Marvel Universe but more importantly with Creed and Logan backgrounds.
    It'd be nice to finally have something grand with Creed, besides small snippets here U there. I'd ask someone at Marvel, but chances for an answer are low. One because Creed isn't too cared about. Two, because it would be "spoilers" according to JDW, where every question is too much of a spoiler to answer.

This one is great, thanks for sharing! Something with more interactions could be interesting, maybe some actions scenes or something, the actions scenes he pencilled during his Deadpool run looked really dynamic!
    I liked this scene.
    RCO017.jpg
    Funny how 2 of the soldiers are just standing there, staring at Creed. lol

Far as the commission, I am tempted to ask for something showcasing their supposed couple status more, since we saw the least of that in all their interactions for 2 books. We've seen them bicker. We've seen them tease. We've seen some action scenes. We've seen them fight each other. We've also seen the awkward ex thing Pak seemed to be writing.

I always say they remind me of Buffy & Angel, so I may ask for a couple profile shot like the numerous ones done for Bangel.
    https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/silv...275653_900.png
    It's not the most exciting, but mainly to satisfy my shipper side since we got so little solidification & romantic exchange on-panel. So an embrace with both as a power couple would be good. Honestly, there's LOTS of stuff I could ask for with Cronet. Action & romantic. But I hate to seem greedy, so I never ask for more than 1 commission from someone.

If I can get this one from Lolli, it would be a long while before I get up nerve to ask for another.

As much as I don't like Sabretooth's characterization in that series, I do agree that the art was really good most of the time (not a big fan of Ortiz art though, especially some of the facial expressions) but yeah if only the scripts were as good as the art, it could have been great.
    Ortiz & Bosche were not good. Those were the weak links. However, the absolute worst was in the final issue. Meet Pig-Faced Creed.
    Pig Face.jpg

I only remember that some of the Phalanx Covenant issues were pencilled by Andy Kubert (the brother of Adam Kubert) and Joe Madureira but I was never a big fan of this crossover so I don't remember the other artists lol.

Another artist who did a great job with Sabretooth is Andrea Di Vito during the Wolverine First Class series:
    That art was good. I enjoyed that issue as well. Written by Fred Van Lente I believe. Which is why I am inclined to think any good Creed moments we got in Weapon X were due to him.

Good art & Creed depiction. Especially his line where he says he wanted to pitch for the Blue Jays but it ain't happening. Along with one of the chefs telling Kitty that two "psycho rednecks" are destroying the kitchen. lol

That one was great too, Wild Child was so scarred of him but to be honest Creed really did a number on him during the Weapon X Draft issue lol.
    He seemed to become a personal target after that. Creed almost seemed to have a mentor role with Wild Child in X-Factor. Like he wanted to groom Kyle to be more like him, thinking he's got potential he's too weak to accept. But once Tierri came in, that went out the window. lol Then Kyle snarked at Creed like he did in X-Factor, and after the vocal cord severing, that was it. He was Creed's chew toy, as the director put it.

That scene was really good too, and lmao at Peepers, that guy was in a really bad place when he was in prison with Beast and Logan previously. Maybe Creed just broke him out of this prison at the same time he "helped" both Logan and Hank lol.
    Nice of Creed to give him a job. Especially since it was Tierri Creed who is arguably the most evil one. Sp surprising he didn't kill Peepers, and only settled for pouring beer on him. I would've liked to see the fight with him & Typhoid.

After seeing the carnage Malekith unleashed in the main War of the Realms mini, I hope Creed will destroy some fools lol.
    Though it's nothing big, apparently Creed may get a smidge of story in the tie-in. Someone asked about Creed on the letters page for Uncanny #17..
    Letters Page.jpg
    According to Robinson, what Creed can recall about his inversion & where he's been since the end of WX will be brought up. But will it be any good is the question. Especially given lack of faith in Rosenberg's characterization for anyone other than Logan & Magik.

Regarding Sunspot's death, I think that's just a red herring, I don't see Rosenberg killing Roberto in this mini, maybe the X-Men will think he's dead but in reality he's alive, at least I hope so because otherwise I would be disappointed since I want to see him in HOX/AOX.

Regarding the Rahne/Creed showdown, it could be interesting since Creed was involved in the death of Moira so Rahne still wants her revenge.
    Sadly Rahne got killed by regular humans because she chose not to fight back. Unknown if she interacted with Creed before that or not given the tie-ins taking place in between Uncanny issues.

It would really be something if Sunspot is dead, and Creed is the one who killed him. I really doubt that, but it would just be interesting. And certainly would cause some fan commotion.

Well compared to the Sabretooth from the first X-Men, he's better that's for sure but yeah that bar was really low lol. But yeah I wasn't impressed with his performance in this movie too.
    I see lots of Screiber fans on twitter. Anytime I see someone gushing about him, or using him as a basis for Sabretooth, I mute instantly because I don't wanna see anymore posts like that. lol I am thoroughly disappointed with ALL Creed's tv appearances. Except his anime fight with the Avengers.

The issue was already great on its own but having a good Sabretooth scene with some great characterization on the last page was just the cherry on the cake for me! I can't wait to see what Brisson is going to do with him
    I just hope it's good. So far, Brisson hasn't disappointed me with Creed. But he's under the X-Office, so who knows how they could stifle him.

But so far, so good. It feels & sounds like Creed. We can see he got a cyber arm. Someone effectively came up with the name Cybertooth. lol hopefully there's some good comings up with him.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-01-2019 at 09:43 PM.

May be possible. Creed wasn't on the Hickman promo poster. But he rarely gets much advertisement anyway. His inverted self 2014-2016 saw him in the most group / team shots & posters.

It'd be nice to finally have something grand with Creed, besides small snippets here U there. I'd ask someone at Marvel, but chances for an answer are low. One because Creed isn't too cared about. Two, because it would be "spoilers" according to JDW, where every question is too much of a spoiler to answer.
    I hope so, after those last few years the character needs to make a comeback! To be honest, I can't blame JDW he told people several times he can't give spoilers and yet each time people asked him about what's going to happen it must be tiresome lol. Someone should just ask him what he thinks of Sabretooth as a character and what's his favorite version.

Now to be honest both him and Duggan did a great job with Creed during the Deadpool series so maybe it's going to be good!

What happened in Weapon X or Hunt for Wolverine was done under Paniccia, once JDW came on board the Weapon X series was over 6 months later, now what's going to happen in the War of the Realms mini is going to tell us what should we expect from Creed in the future.

I liked this scene.
    RCO017.jpg
    Funny how 2 of the soldiers are just standing there, staring at Creed. lol
    Must have been scared, seeing something like Creed on the loose and so close can be terryfying lol

Far as the commission, I am tempted to ask for something showcasing their supposed couple status more, since we saw the least of that in all their interactions for 2 books. We've seen them bicker. We've seen them tease. We've seen some action scenes. We've seen them fight each other. We've also seen the awkward ex thing Pak seemed to be writing.

I always say they remind me of Buffy & Angel, so I may ask for a couple profile shot like the numerous ones done for Bangel.
    https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/silv...275653_900.png
    It's not the most exciting, but mainly to satisfy my shipper side since we got so little solidification & romantic exchange on-panel. So an embrace with both as a power couple would be good. Honestly, there's LOTS of stuff I could ask for with Cronet. Action & romantic. But I hate to seem greedy, so I never ask for more than 1 commission from someone.

If I can get this one from Lolli, it would be a long while before I get up nerve to ask for another.
    It could work too! Maybe just have them riding a motorcyle or something, with Deadpool not too far away playing pranks on them:

lol

Only commission I got was a long time ago when I was a kid at a comic convention, not sure how that works nowadays or how much it cost, but yeah if you can get a good one from Lolli at a good price, that should be interesting!

Ortiz & Bosche were not good. Those were the weak links. However, the absolute worst was in the final issue. Meet Pig-Faced Creed.
    Pig Face.jpg
    Yup not a fan at all.

That art was good. I enjoyed that issue as well. Written by Fred Van Lente I believe. Which is why I am inclined to think any good Creed moments we got in Weapon X were due to him.

Good art & Creed depiction. Especially his line where he says he wanted to pitch for the Blue Jays but it ain't happening. Along with one of the chefs telling Kitty that two "psycho rednecks" are destroying the kitchen. lol
    Van Lente is hit and miss unfortunately, this scene with Creed was good but he also wrote that scene where Logan headbutt Creed from Wolverine First Class #9 that I've posted previously. That "psycho rednecks" line was funny lol.

He seemed to become a personal target after that. Creed almost seemed to have a mentor role with Wild Child in X-Factor. Like he wanted to groom Kyle to be more like him, thinking he's got potential he's too weak to accept. But once Tierri came in, that went out the window. lol Then Kyle snarked at Creed like he did in X-Factor, and after the vocal cord severing, that was it. He was Creed's chew toy, as the director put it.
    Wild Child got cocky and needed to be put back in his place lol but yeah their relation is really different from X-Factor. What happened to Wild Child afterwards during the Loeb and Way run was just horrible though, he was unrecognizable and by the end I was glad that Omega Red got rid of him. Still it seems that Creed didn't hold a grudge against Omega Red during the Weapon X series.

Nice of Creed to give him a job. Especially since it was Tierri Creed who is arguably the most evil one. So surprising he didn't kill Peepers, and only settled for pouring beer on him. I would've liked to see the fight with him & Typhoid.
    Maybe Creed got some free beers thanks to Peepers lol.

Though it's nothing big, apparently Creed may get a smidge of story in the tie-in. Someone asked about Creed on the letters page for Uncanny #17..
    Letters Page.jpg
    According to Robinson, what Creed can recall about his inversion & where he's been since the end of WX will be brought up. But will it be any good is the question. Especially given lack of faith in Rosenberg's characterization for anyone other than Logan & Magik.
    Yeah wait and see I guess, I just hope they won't mess up!

Sadly Rahne got killed by regular humans because she chose not to fight back. Unknown if she interacted with Creed before that or not given the tie-ins taking place in between Uncanny issues.

It would really be something if Sunspot is dead, and Creed is the one who killed him. I really doubt that, but it would just be interesting. And certainly would cause some fan commotion.
    I'm not reading Uncanny so I can't comment on what happened but after seeing some spoilers, I have to admit Rahne's death is really strange but yeah I hope she interacted with Creed during the War of the Realms mini.

Seeing a character that used to be one of my favorite vilain kills one of my favorite mutant, would be annoying to be honest lol.

I see lots of Screiber fans on twitter. Anytime I see someone gushing about him, or using him as a basis for Sabretooth, I mute instantly because I don't wanna see anymore posts like that. lol I am thoroughly disappointed with ALL Creed's tv appearances. Except his anime fight with the Avengers.
    Yeah I like Schreiber especially in Ray Donovan but not as Sabretooth that's for sure.

Anime creed was badass during this fight, comic Creed would have been killed in less than 30s lol.

I just hope it's good. So far, Brisson hasn't disappointed me with Creed. But he's under the X-Office, so who knows how they could stifle him.

But so far, so good. It feels & sounds like Creed. We can see he got a cyber arm. Someone effectively came up with the name Cybertooth. lol hopefully there's some good comings up with him.
    Cybertooth? Not bad, but now I have nightmares of Cyber Akuma from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter lol

seeing iron man and sabretooth just go at it for a few minutes has given me new life and renewed vigor
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Silver Fang, DML is pretty much likely gonna be a swan song for Logan, so i don't see Creed getting out of this well lol
    But i have faith in Brisson to make the two of them go out in a bang at the very least, guy has been solid so far.

I hope so, after those last few years the character needs to make a comeback! To be honest, I can't blame JDW he told people several times he can't give spoilers and yet each time people asked him about what's going to happen it must be tiresome lol. Someone should just ask him what he thinks of Sabretooth as a character and what's his favorite version.
    Honestly I don't think many of the questions are anymore spoilers than posting panels during X-Monday. Or asking if a certain character may be in anything. Just to say Yes, No, or Maybe doesn't spoil much. It doesn't tell us when, how, or what book. I can see not giving away info that will be huge plot-points. Like asking about the future of Scemma or Jott. lol But minor stuff like the former seems it should be fine.

In any case, I rarely ask questions anyhow. I'm afraid of the answers. Or they'll be considered spoils.

Now to be honest both him and Duggan did a great job with Creed during the Deadpool series so maybe it's going to be good!

What happened in Weapon X or Hunt for Wolverine was done under Paniccia, once JDW came on board the Weapon X series was over 6 months later, now what's going to happen in the War of the Realms mini is going to tell us what should we expect from Creed in the future.
    Hard to keep track. But if Paniccia was around when we got the earlier Inverted Creed stuff, then yay. Invert Creed was consistently good (except Wolverines lol). But then he forced ResurrXion, where Bunn was made to take Blue or nothing & his entire Uncanny was gutted in favor of the messes we got. Monet was off to be a nuisance in GenX and Creed...yeah. Both got shafted when Bunn lost them. And they haven't recovered so far. Monet has been cured, but she's only had cameo shots outside of limbo. And her characterization was off in Weapon X. Creed goes without saying. lol

Plus Chris Robinson is editor, and we've already seen what he thinks of Sabretooth. "The type of villain who's only a threat to a particular hero. Like how Sabretooth can toss Wolverine around but gets KO'd by everyone else."

Must have been scared, seeing something like Creed on the loose and so close can be terrifying lol
    Trained soldiers should be able to handle anything. lol On a serious note, something about the scene is just amusing in general. Magneto freeing the mutants and Creed dispatching the soldiers who are so busy with him they don't seem to notice Magneto.. Including the 1 guy who's pointing a gun at him while he's attacking a soldier. lol

It could work too! Maybe just have them riding a motorcycle or something, with Deadpool not too far away playing pranks on them:

lol[

Only commission I got was a long time ago when I was a kid at a comic convention, not sure how that works nowadays or how much it cost, but yeah if you can get a good one from Lolli at a good price, that should be interesting!
    I shudder to think of prices. Even amateur artists can cost a lot. I can't imagine what a pro would charge. Then again, Lolli will probably just do a sketch, whereas others will do colors for extra. But it'll be worth it for another Lolli Sabretooth & to see his artistic debut on Monet, which he seemed excited about.

While not a commission, I LOVED this art on twitter with the Uncanny team.
    UXM Team.jpg
    I wish they'd do more.

Van Lente is hit and miss unfortunately, this scene with Creed was good but he also wrote that scene where Logan headbutt Creed from Wolverine First Class #9 that I've posted previously. That "psycho rednecks" line was funny lol.
    Darn, he dropped the ball there. That does put him in questionable territory. lol Then again, he was in that lame orange jumpsuit that Claremont & Byrne had him in early X-days. I guess Wolverine was supposed to be gaining the upper-hand in their rivalry then.

Wild Child got cocky and needed to be put back in his place lol but yeah their relation is really different from X-Factor. What happened to Wild Child afterwards during the Loeb and Way run was just horrible though, he was unrecognizable and by the end I was glad that Omega Red got rid of him. Still it seems that Creed didn't hold a grudge against Omega Red during the Weapon X series.
    Wild Child needs to come back better from a huge retconning of Loeb's stuff. WC finally gets to have his revenge, but he gets carried away & it's short-lived. lol
    RCO022_1466214130.jpg
    Just surprised Tierri Creed only body slams him here rather than killing him. lol

I'm not reading Uncanny so I can't comment on what happened but after seeing some spoilers, I have to admit Rahne's death is really strange but yeah I hope she interacted with Creed during the War of the Realms mini.

Seeing a character that used to be one of my favorite villain kills one of my favorite mutant, would be annoying to be honest lol.
    Honestly, I just wish Creed could get some names under his belt. I think his only somewhat notable kills have been Copycat & Stryker. Otherwise, he only tends to kill red-shirts & one-off characters. Or Wolverine's random love interests. lol Kinda keeps his villain stock low. Even Mystique killed MT, who was beloved by Xavier, and I think other X-Men.

Yeah I like Schreiber especially in Ray Donovan but not as Sabretooth that's for sure.

Anime creed was badass during this fight, comic Creed would have been killed in less than 30s lol.
    30 sec. is being too generous. It doesn't even take that long to beat him in comics.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-04-2019 at 09:46 AM.

That anime fight is what Creed should be 24/7. This jobbing has been going on for too many decades.

Why was Ash Ketchum with a group full of teenie boppers though? Lol

Honestly I don't think many of the questions are anymore spoilers than posting panels during X-Monday. Or asking if a certain character may be in anything. Just to say Yes, No, or Maybe doesn't spoil much. It doesn't tell us when, how, or what book. I can see not giving away info that will be huge plot-points. Like asking about the future of Scemma or Jott. lol But minor stuff like the former seems it should be fine.

In any case, I rarely ask questions anyhow. I'm afraid of the answers. Or they'll be considered spoils.
    Yeah sometimes what constitutes a spoiler can be tricky, at least we got some good panels and art from the X-Men Monday!

Hard to keep track. But if Paniccia was around when we got the earlier Inverted Creed stuff, then yay. Invert Creed was consistently good (except Wolverines lol). But then he forced ResurrXion, where Bunn was made to take Blue or nothing & his entire Uncanny was gutted in favor of the messes we got. Monet was off to be a nuisance in GenX and Creed...yeah. Both got shafted when Bunn lost them. And they haven't recovered so far. Monet has been cured, but she's only had cameo shots outside of limbo. And her characterization was off in Weapon X. Creed goes without saying. lol

Plus Chris Robinson is editor, and we've already seen what he thinks of Sabretooth. "The type of villain who's only a threat to a particular hero. Like how Sabretooth can toss Wolverine around but gets KO'd by everyone else."
    If I'm not mistaken, Paniccia became the senior X-Men editor in early 2015 and he was helped by Daniel Ketchum. So yeah from 2015 to 2018 he oversaw the X-Line and well that was one of the worst X-Men era ever in my opinion. The Creed inversion happened before his arrival but he oversaw the launch of the Uncanny X-Men series with Ketchum. Ketchum left around the same time as the ResurrXtion relaunch so Paniccia was the one who handled this relaunch, and the Weapon X ongoing.

Yeah I remember when Robinson said that, it was really disappointing to hear. I hope he changed his mind since then.

Trained soldiers should be able to handle anything. lol On a serious note, something about the scene is just amusing in general. Magneto freeing the mutants and Creed dispatching the soldiers who are so busy with him they don't seem to notice Magneto.. Including the 1 guy who's pointing a gun at him while he's attacking a soldier. lol
    Yeah those soldiers ain't the brightest that's for sure lol.

I shudder to think of prices. Even amateur artists can cost a lot. I can't imagine what a pro would charge. Then again, Lolli will probably just do a sketch, whereas others will do colors for extra. But it'll be worth it for another Lolli Sabretooth & to see his artistic debut on Monet, which he seemed excited about.

While not a commission, I LOVED this art on twitter with the Uncanny team.
    UXM Team.jpg
    I wish they'd do more.
    That's true, hope Lolli will draw Monet later on maybe in the same series Emma is appearing in. That's a nice fan art, really good stuff!

Darn, he dropped the ball there. That does put him in questionable territory. lol Then again, he was in that lame orange jumpsuit that Claremont & Byrne had him in early X-days. I guess Wolverine was supposed to be gaining the upper-hand in their rivalry then.
    Let's say he was one of Sinister clones, that's for the best lol.

Wild Child needs to come back better from a huge retconning of Loeb's stuff. WC finally gets to have his revenge, but he gets carried away & it's short-lived. lol
    RCO022_1466214130.jpg
    Just surprised Tierri Creed only body slams him here rather than killing him. lol
    That's true, Way and Loeb messed up Wild Child so much, that's horrible. Well he was lucky that Creed was under Mesmero and the Director control or Kyle would have been dead lol.

Honestly, I just wish Creed could get some names under his belt. I think his only somewhat notable kills have been Copycat & Stryker. Otherwise, he only tends to kill red-shirts & one-off characters. Or Wolverine's random love interests. lol Kinda keeps his villain stock low. Even Mystique killed MT, who was beloved by Xavier, and I think other X-Men.
    He killed a wendigo at least lol but Marvel should just let him kill all the Wolverine knockoff in the marvel universe now that would be great and make him a threat again! But seriously, at least they should have him fight some serious heroes, not killing them but at least defeating them or giving them a good fight.
    Even if I don't like the Evolution story, at least he was able to face Wolverine or Black Panther unlike that House of M tie in lol.

30 sec. is being too generous. It doesn't even take that long to beat him in comics.
    True! Now that I think about it, anime Sabretooth's moveset is really similar to his MVC2 counterpart, no wonder he could face the Avengers lol.
    Last edited by Hush; 05-06-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Well fellow Creed fans. If any. lol Sabretooth makes an appearance in Powers of X #2.

Yuck. He's in the book with Mystique, and one book + chapter away from Monet, who's in House of X #3. lol

But Hickman says the two books will connect. Monet's with the heroes & Creed's with other villains. So the two teams may end up butting heads. And that'll be the series that finally closes off Cronet. Just like it may address Scemma.

Also, Creed's back in FUR!!!!! UGH! Oddly though, he's still got the weird costume colors like he had in Weapon X.

It's a black suit with yellow/orange stripes.
    Instead of the classic look that was an Orange / Yellow suit with dark stripes.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-14-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Why do people not like seeing Sabretooth in fur? I actually think it makes him look kinda cool.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!