Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Agreed. I'd love Brisson to write Creed. He did great with the Inverted version. But the evil version could be close to Tierr's Creed. lol

Though Tierri could sometimes get carried away. I haven't read his Weapon X in a while. But I was chatting with someone on twitter who noted that Tierri wrote a scene where Creed was suspected in the kidnapping & rape of a minor. That's pushing it a bit. I prefer Creed who stated twice to not care for underage girls.
    He abducted a young girl during Tieri's Deadpool run and was about to kill her before she was saved by Agent Jackson.

At the start of the Weapon X series, he was stalking and killing a lot of people when he was on the run but I don't think that he raped anyone, I could be wrong though. Most of the people he was killing were mutants and potential recruits of the Weapon X project, he was tracking them thanks to the Weapon X files he stole from Colcord.

When Agent Zero was sent after him, he discovered that one of the victim was an underage girl who was tortured, butchered and partially eaten by Sabretooth which was really messed up and something Creed also did in the past to prostitutes while in Vietnam as mentioned by Scalphunter in the last arc of the series. But yeah he was an irredeemable monster during this run, I still remember that scene with Aurora and Wild Child, that was really scary.

On another note, Creed makes the cover for POX #4

Not crazy about the art on him here, but I notice Mystique & Toad seem to be missing. Despite Creed getting flambeed somewhere, we're still seeing him whereas they disappeared.

Maybe she got killed! Wishful thinking though. lol
    Not a big fan of the headpiece on this cover to be honest but maybe it will look better in the interior pages. Regarding Mystique, she appears on a promo image of House of X so I wouldn't be surprised if she has a big role to play during this story.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    He abducted a young girl during Tieri's Deadpool run and was about to kill her before she was saved by Agent Jackson.

At the start of the Weapon X series, he was stalking and killing a lot of people when he was on the run but I don't think that he raped anyone, I could be wrong though. Most of the people he was killing were mutants and potential recruits of the Weapon X project, he was tracking them thanks to the Weapon X files he stole from Colcord.

When Agent Zero was sent after him, he discovered that one of the victim was an underage girl who was tortured, butchered and partially eaten by Sabretooth which was really messed up and something Creed also did in the past to prostitutes while in Vietnam as mentioned by Scalphunter in the last arc of the series. But yeah he was an irredeemable monster during this run, I still remember that scene with Aurora and Wild Child, that was really scary.
    Yeah, I do remember all that. I was thinking maybe I missed something in his Wolverine issues at the time. Because far as Weapon X went, I only recall him mutilating women, but never raping any of them.

When one woman learns of his escapades, she gets up to leave and he lets her go and laughs. lol The scene with Aurora was creepy. Ya go to a cabin to recruit a new agent, then writing on the wall says "look behind you" and come face to face with this.
    Weapon X.jpg

Not a big fan of the headpiece on this cover to be honest but maybe it will look better in the interior pages. Regarding Mystique, she appears on a promo image of House of X so I wouldn't be surprised if she has a big role to play during this story.
    I am hoping the interiors look better. The characters look slightly aged-up. Magneto now has a beard, and Creed...hmm. lol The Emma's girls look a tad older too. But eh. Of all the covers, this is a least fav.

Yeah, I do remember all that. I was thinking maybe I missed something in his Wolverine issues at the time. Because far as Weapon X went, I only recall him mutilating women, but never raping any of them.

When one woman learns of his escapades, she gets up to leave and he lets her go and laughs. lol
    Scalphunter is a troll, one of the first time he saved someone lol.

The scene with Aurora was creepy. Ya go to a cabin to recruit a new agent, then writing on the wall says "look behind you" and come face to face with this.
    Weapon X.jpg
    So true it was a perfect scene, straight out of a horror movie especially the twist that Creed outsmarted everyone. That panel you posted was damn good (fantastic job by Georges Jeanty) and showed why this guy is so dangerous and why you should never underestimate him.

I am hoping the interiors look better. The characters look slightly aged-up. Magneto now has a beard, and Creed...hmm. lol The Emma's girls look a tad older too. But eh. Of all the covers, this is a least fav.
    I think the costume and headpiece looks a little better in the preview art and covers pencilled by Larraz, but yeah not a big fan of this cover. That's true some of the characters look a little more older, I'm still not sure what's going to be the plot of this mini and what will be Sabretooth role in it, I just hope he will be written well for once.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-12-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Scalphunter is a troll, one of the first time he saved someone lol.
    Ah Scalp. Stealth Hero. lol Too bad we didn't see more of him & Creed. They seemed to have a solid partnership near the end of Tierr's run. Could've been an updated version of his partnership with Constrictor.

So true it was a perfect scene, straight out of a horror movie especially the twist that Creed outsmarted everyone. That panel you posted was damn good (fantastic job by Georges Jeanty) and showed why this guy is so dangerous and why you should never underestimate him.
    This didn't lessen the creepy factor.
    Aurora-1.jpg
    lol
    I think the costume and headpiece looks a little better in the preview art and covers pencilled by Larraz, but yeah not a big fan of this cover. That's true some of the characters look a little more older, I'm still not sure what's going to be the plot of this mini and what will be Sabretooth role in it, I just hope he will be written well for once.
    I constantly question why Creed would even be here. Magneto & Emma are some of the bigger-named characters, so they go without saying. Then Toad & Mystique had previous established partnerships with them which makes their inclusion logical.

But Sabretooth is an odd man out here. Unless he's there because Mystique is. *scream* Otherwise, I wonder what's in it for him to be here. The cover looks like X summoning characters through his telepathy, but why would he call Sabretooth? lol

So the fact that Creed seems like such a random addition has me very wary. And him being in close proximity with Mystique doesn't help that worry.

On another note, Wolverine is here and he's been appearing on HOX and POX covers. So I suppose another Wolverine "vs" Sabretooth "fight" may be building. Gee, how original.

__________________________________________________ _____________________
    On an optimistic note, Brisson did a recent interview for DML, and he says that we will find out how Creed came back, who brought him back, and the showdown with OML. All that went without saying. But he also says in another answer that we're gonna learn some things about Creed that he doesn't wanna spoil.

Link to interview.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ad-man-logan-8

So that sounds interesting. I wasn't gonna read DML since it's hard for me to get into AU characters, but this may be the best Sabretooth we get for a few years. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-13-2019 at 08:46 AM.

On an optimistic note, Brisson did a recent interview for DML, and he says that we will find out how Creed came back, who brought him back, and the showdown with OML. All that went without saying. But he also says in another answer that we're gonna learn some things about Creed that he doesn't wanna spoil.

Link to interview.

So that sounds interesting. I wasn't gonna read DML since it's hard for me to get into AU characters, but this may be the best Sabretooth we get for a few years. lol
    That's inspiring me.
    I like Henderson's art in this book, and I'm curious about Brisson's plan, though I really don't want to set my expectation to high on Sabretooth's performance in stories "Logan" or "Wolverine" starring in, lol.

spoilers:
    He reported to a "boss" in DML, I don't think it's a good sign. But of course glad to see he has gained human intelligence back.
    end of spoilers

BTW, JDW has said he thought AoA Sabretooth was better than the Prime Earth one, so I can't help thinking there's few person in X-Office cares about him, though Brisson and Hickman may do.

I just hope Hickman has some ideas to put on him, or if Creed's role in POX/HOX is over, it's hard to believe there's gonna be good book for him.

Firstly, of course, I will never expect Hickman's flagship book for the 2nd wave, coming out next year, will feature Creed as some important figure. Then if at the end of POX/HOX, there's still no writer want him as a decent, non-jobber character, we may have to face another Weapon Pak, or another absence.
    Last edited by WildR; 06-16-2019 at 03:37 AM. Reason: spoilers don't show

Ah Scalp. Stealth Hero. lol Too bad we didn't see more of him & Creed. They seemed to have a solid partnership near the end of Tierr's run. Could've been an updated version of his partnership with Constrictor.
    Yeah the two of them really make a great duo:

This didn't lessen the creepy factor.
    Aurora-1.jpg
    lol
    The wink he gave to Wild Child in the next panel didn't help either lol.

I constantly question why Creed would even be here. Magneto & Emma are some of the bigger-named characters, so they go without saying. Then Toad & Mystique had previous established partnerships with them which makes their inclusion logical.

But Sabretooth is an odd man out here. Unless he's there because Mystique is. *scream* Otherwise, I wonder what's in it for him to be here. The cover looks like X summoning characters through his telepathy, but why would he call Sabretooth? lol

So the fact that Creed seems like such a random addition has me very wary. And him being in close proximity with Mystique doesn't help that worry.

On another note, Wolverine is here and he's been appearing on HOX and POX covers. So I suppose another Wolverine "vs" Sabretooth "fight" may be building. Gee, how original.
    Yeah not sure why he's with them, I hope it's not just because Mystique is here. Maybe they want to do something with Creed being part of this new brotherhood and Monet being part of the new X-Men team, it's a really strange. Maybe he has an ulterior motive just like the last time he joined the brotherhood during Uncanny X-Force.

Same thing during the Identity Disc mini, where he also had his own plan and the ending was really left open to interpretation regarding Sabretooth real goal.

Regarding the Wolverine "vs" Sabretooth fight, that wouldn't surprise me or maybe they will be forced to work together for some reason, just bring back Maverick and Wraith and Team X is back lol.

Link to interview.

Thanks for the interview, I'm curious about who brought Creed back to life and gave him those technological enhancements, maybe the Reavers, Sinister, Apocalypse or an old hero that turn crazy. Anyway at least Brisson kind of fixed this version of Sabretooth especially after what happened to him during that Weapon X flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    That's inspiring me.
    I like Henderson's art in this book, and I'm curious about Brisson's plan, though I really don't want to set my expectation to high on Sabretooth's performance in stories "Logan" or "Wolverine" starring in, lol.

spoilers:
    He reported to a "boss" in DML, I don't think it's a good sign. But of course glad to see he has gained human intelligence back.
    end of spoilers

BTW, JDW has said he thought AoA Sabretooth was better than the Prime Earth one, so I can't help thinking there's few person in X-Office cares about him, though Brisson and Hickman may do.

I just hope Hickman has some ideas to put on him, or if Creed's role in POX/HOX is over, it's hard to believe there's gonna be good book for him.

Firstly, of course, I will never expect Hickman's flagship book for the 2nd wave, coming out next year, will feature Creed as some important figure. Then if at the end of POX/HOX, there's still no writer want him as a decent, non-jobber character, we may have to face another Weapon Pak, or another absence.
    Yeah the DML series has been a pleasant surprise since issue #6, and Brisson did a great job with Sabretooth during the Iron Fist series so I'm hopeful lol.

Regarding Creed's future post POX/HOX, I would like to see him fight against the Gorgon for the control of the Hand, it could be interesting! I think he should have his own criminal organization by now and he should be playing in the big leagues, and doing his own thing away from the X-Men for a while. He could still troll Wolverine from times to times, it's always fun lol:

Especially Creed inviting him to play poker with everyone, and they all hate him because Scalp is winning. lol

Sabretooth really is like a cat. He likes to play with his prey. I give WC points for still being willing to try & fight Sabretooth at that point. But Creed being Creed, he wags his finger at WC and warns him about killing Aurora if he interferes.

Yeah not sure why he's with them, I hope it's not just because Mystique is here. Maybe they want to do something with Creed being part of this new brotherhood and Monet being part of the new X-Men team, it's a really strange. Maybe he has an ulterior motive just like the last time he joined the brotherhood during Uncanny X-Force.

Same thing during the Identity Disc mini, where he also had his own plan and the ending was really left open to interpretation regarding Sabretooth real goal.
    When it comes to giving Creed goals, writers usually never have any idea. I guess money is always a good one. lol

A thought I had is wondering what Sabretooth Hickman will use. When Pak's Weapon X ended, he was lobotomized. So his alignment was up for grabs and could go either way depending on subsequent writing. Rosenberg is the only one using him, and he's got Creed blandly evil again. But Hickman may still have him somewhat in the middle. Not quite inverted, but not fully evil either. He may be in that in-between area that Bunn wanting to have him try for.

Rosenberg's Creed isn't on the POX covers. the design he has is basically an exact copy of his Weapon X-Force look.
    Weapon X-Force Creed.jpg
    So Hickman could take over Sabretooth from that point. That Sabretooth was working with Mystique. This is a long-shot. Costumes mean nothing -just that whoever is working with the characters wanted them. So Creed may very well be evil.

But given Robinson saying there was no real editorial mandate on Rosenberg's Uncanny this past issue's letter page, lead me to think Rosenberg is just doing whatever, and what he's doing with Creed, Mystique, Emma, etc. may not factor in to Hickman's story. Apparently Hickman has been working on his stuff for over a year, meanging it'd have probably started back when Creed's character was inverted. But with him coming on, and writers knowing runs were gonna be limited, they had to end things as best they could. But apparently Hickman said nobody got any maps or outlines to write specific stuff. So it seems the ending of the ResurrXion period and this current run of stuff is more transitional while waiting for the big move.

So Lord knows where Sabretooth is gonna be come POX. Again, wishful thinking. But anything they can do to add some depth back on to his character, and stop pairing him with Mystique is welcome. lol

Regarding the Wolverine "vs" Sabretooth fight, that wouldn't surprise me or maybe they will be forced to work together for some reason, just bring back Maverick and Wraith and Team X is back lol.
    Sadly, I think Wraith is as dead as Synch. lol Maverick could very well be brought back one day. I kinda liked how he & Sabretooth had a bit of personal beef & rivalry. Creed appeared to always come out on top until he became Agent Z, where he finally defeated Creed decisively. After Creed almost killed him. lol

Thanks for the interview, I'm curious about who brought Creed back to life and gave him those technological enhancements, maybe the Reavers, Sinister, Apocalypse or an old hero that turn crazy. Anyway at least Brisson kind of fixed this version of Sabretooth especially after what happened to him during that Weapon X flashback.
    Like stated, I am wary he's answering to a boss, and back to being a henchman, but I am willing to see where it goes since Brisson has earned my support & benefit of the doubt with a nicely depicted Sabretooth in IF. And even if it ends up bad, least it can be written off as "Not our Creed." lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-21-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Especially Creed inviting him to play poker with everyone, and they all hate him because Scalp is winning. lol
    Not only he is a troll but he's also a damn card cheater lol.

Sabretooth really is like a cat. He likes to play with his prey. I give WC points for still being willing to try & fight Sabretooth at that point. But Creed being Creed, he wags his finger at WC and warns him about killing Aurora if he interferes.
    Damn that Sabretooth/cat comparison reminds me of Daredevil #238:

lol

But seriously yeah, Sabretooth love to play with his prey just like he did with Aurora/Wild Child.

When it comes to giving Creed goals, writers usually never have any idea. I guess money is always a good one. lol
    He spent too much time with Domino, he's going to rob banks soon lol.

A thought I had is wondering what Sabretooth Hickman will use. When Pak's Weapon X ended, he was lobotomized. So his alignment was up for grabs and could go either way depending on subsequent writing. Rosenberg is the only one using him, and he's got Creed blandly evil again. But Hickman may still have him somewhat in the middle. Not quite inverted, but not fully evil either. He may be in that in-between area that Bunn wanting to have him try for.

Rosenberg's Creed isn't on the POX covers. the design he has is basically an exact copy of his Weapon X-Force look.
    Weapon X-Force Creed.jpg
    So Hickman could take over Sabretooth from that point. That Sabretooth was working with Mystique. This is a long-shot. Costumes mean nothing -just that whoever is working with the characters wanted them. So Creed may very well be evil.
    Yeah it's strange, Creed working with both Mystique and Magneto I get it, since they all work together during Bunn's UXM and Pak's Weapon X but why did he go back to that costume from Weapon X force I have no clues, maybe Hickman or Larraz just like this costume for some reason. Regarding Creed's characterization, if I have to guess I would say evil just like he currently is during WOTR or maybe similar to the way he was written during the Carey's run since Hickman like this run.

But given Robinson saying there was no real editorial mandate on Rosenberg's Uncanny this past issue's letter page, lead me to think Rosenberg is just doing whatever, and what he's doing with Creed, Mystique, Emma, etc. may not factor in to Hickman's story. Apparently Hickman has been working on his stuff for over a year, meanging it'd have probably started back when Creed's character was inverted. But with him coming on, and writers knowing runs were gonna be limited, they had to end things as best they could. But apparently Hickman said nobody got any maps or outlines to write specific stuff. So it seems the ending of the ResurrXion period and this current run of stuff is more transitional while waiting for the big move.

So Lord knows where Sabretooth is gonna be come POX. Again, wishful thinking. But anything they can do to add some depth back on to his character, and stop pairing him with Mystique is welcome. lol
    That's a strange reply by Robinson, I thought that whatever happened during Uncanny and during AOX would set the stage for whatever Hickman is planning to do espcially with Hickman being with the X-Office since last year. Not sure what's Rosenberg endgame though and if all the characters he killed are staying dead, one thing I could see having some consequences is the Astonishing X-Men Annual he did with Xavier (or X) but beyond that I'm not really sure if the plotlines from his run or AOX will play a big role during HOX/POX.

But yeah 2018 really feels like a transition between the plans of the old X-Office and the new one, regarding Sabretooth just have him on his own doing his own stuff away from the X-Men like he was doing in the past during Mary Shelley Overdrive mini, Tieri's Wolverine and Weapon X, Identity Disc, during the Rucka's run or more recently during the Brisson's Iron Fist run.

Sadly, I think Wraith is as dead as Synch. lol Maverick could very well be brought back one day. I kinda liked how he & Sabretooth had a bit of personal beef & rivalry. Creed appeared to always come out on top until he became Agent Z, where he finally defeated Creed decisively. After Creed almost killed him. lol
    Wraith is such a mysterious character, guy got killed by Creed and yet he managed to survive and got killed again by Hellverine. Maybe he will come back again, but yeah I'm surprised that Synch is still dead, it also doesn't help that he was wasted during that horrible Necrosha storyline.

Those fights between Maverick and Sabretooth during Wolverine #166 and the Weapon X series were badass, although Maverick doesn't have any powers anymore so I don't think he would have any chance against Creed nowadays.

Like stated, I am wary he's answering to a boss, and back to being a henchman, but I am willing to see where it goes since Brisson has earned my support & benefit of the doubt with a nicely depicted Sabretooth in IF. And even if it ends up bad, least it can be written off as "Not our Creed." lol
    Yeah in any case it can't be worse than what happened during Weapon X, the Loeb's Wolverine run or the Austen's X-Men run that's for sure lol but like you said Brisson did a good job in the past, so yeah I trust him on this one.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-22-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Agreed. I'd love Brisson to write Creed. He did great with the Inverted version. But the evil version could be close to Tierr's Creed. lol

Though Tierri could sometimes get carried away. I haven't read his Weapon X in a while. But I was chatting with someone on twitter who noted that Tierri wrote a scene where Creed was suspected in the kidnapping & rape of a minor. That's pushing it a bit. I prefer Creed who stated twice to not care for underage girls.

On another note, Creed makes the cover for POX #4

Not crazy about the art on him here, but I notice Mystique & Toad seem to be missing. Despite Creed getting flambeed somewhere, we're still seeing him whereas they disappeared.

Maybe she got killed! Wishful thinking though. lol
    I’m in love with Silva’s Creed.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member

Yeah the DML series has been a pleasant surprise since issue #6, and Brisson did a great job with Sabretooth during the Iron Fist series so I'm hopeful lol.

Regarding Creed's future post POX/HOX, I would like to see him fight against the Gorgon for the control of the Hand, it could be interesting! I think he should have his own criminal organization by now and he should be playing in the big leagues, and doing his own thing away from the X-Men for a while. He could still troll Wolverine from times to times, it's always fun lol:

Did...did he just fly out of there with a jetpack!? LMAO

What was the point of trolling him that hard lol

Not only he is a troll but he's also a damn card cheater lol.
    Like his pal Vic. lol Who always has a good winning streak whenever Peepers isn't interrupting. lol

Damn that Sabretooth/cat comparison reminds me of Daredevil #238:

lol

But seriously yeah, Sabretooth love to play with his prey just like he did with Aurora/Wild Child.
    That was a very odd issue. Quite different from the Creed we're used to. I liked it, but it had a very trippy vibe. lol Looks like they also came close to giving him Logan's hair.

He spent too much time with Domino, he's going to rob banks soon lol.
    Ugh. Or too much time under Pak. They'll show him getting catfished on a dating App later. Thus cementing why we only see him with Mystique. She's the only woman who will respond.

Yeah it's strange, Creed working with both Mystique and Magneto I get it, since they all work together during Bunn's UXM and Pak's Weapon X but why did he go back to that costume from Weapon X force I have no clues, maybe Hickman or Larraz just like this costume for some reason. Regarding Creed's characterization, if I have to guess I would say evil just like he currently is during WOTR or maybe similar to the way he was written during the Carey's run since Hickman like this run.
    I hope we don't get that Creed. Honestly from what I remember, he seemed like a joke there too. Wasn't that where he showed up scared to death, and wanted the X-Men for protection. That alone lost me. Then the run ended with him getting shot into space on a rocket? More jobbing & Meg Griffin abuse.

And the fact Hickman liked that run has me even more worried about Creed's future.

That's a strange reply by Robinson, I thought that whatever happened during Uncanny and during AOX would set the stage for whatever Hickman is planning to do especially with Hickman being with the X-Office since last year. Not sure what's Rosenberg endgame though and if all the characters he killed are staying dead, one thing I could see having some consequences is the Astonishing X-Men Annual he did with Xavier (or X) but beyond that I'm not really sure if the plotlines from his run or AOX will play a big role during HOX/POX.
    I hope it doesn't play too big a role. Staying filler would be the best thing. Again, since I am still not impressed by his Creed when we see him getting pulled & smacked around right in preview pages. Not to mention he's bland as Heck. He just doesn't have the menace of Prime Sabretooth. No version of him has since Tierri set the bar.

But yeah 2018 really feels like a transition between the plans of the old X-Office and the new one, regarding Sabretooth just have him on his own doing his own stuff away from the X-Men like he was doing in the past during Mary Shelley Overdrive mini, Tieri's Wolverine and Weapon X, Identity Disc, during the Rucka's run or more recently during the Brisson's Iron Fist run
    He may as well. Almost EVERY time he's around or on teams, he's more of a joke than usual. I'll have to add Carey's run to that. If that is the one I am recalling above. Marking Bunn the only guy to make me enjoy Creed on a team.

Wraith is such a mysterious character, guy got killed by Creed and yet he managed to survive and got killed again by Hellverine. Maybe he will come back again, but yeah I'm surprised that Synch is still dead, it also doesn't help that he was wasted during that horrible Necrosha storyline.
    Not surprised about Synch. Seems clear he wasn't the most popular character given how much abuse he took when he was introduced with police pointing guns at him, and repeatedly shown having been beaten up by bullies. Eventually Monet had to start saving him. Makes sense they killed him off so pathetically.

Plus he was Monet's first love, and she's a big enough character to leave him dead for that alone. Can't have happy relationships at the X-Office. So first loves must stay lost. See Destiny.

Those fights between Maverick and Sabretooth during Wolverine #166 and the Weapon X series were badass, although Maverick doesn't have any powers anymore so I don't think he would have any chance against Creed nowadays.
    They need to repower Maverick. We already don't have many mutants getting used. May as well not fridge off the bigger B-listers that people liked.

Yeah in any case it can't be worse than what happened during Weapon X, the Loeb's Wolverine run or the Austen's X-Men run that's for sure lol but like you said Brisson did a good job in the past, so yeah I trust him on this one.
    Idk, there's so many bad runs that did Creed no justice, there's always plenty to chose from & for future writers to look at for reference on "how to write" him.Nobody seems to read far back enough to see he's supposed to be dangerous & competent.

Like Pak's Weapon X when the X-Force team is introduced. Creed's power box says that he's "Wolverine, times 10." I have seen many fans laughing or scoffing at that. But if Creed is actually being written accurately, then that's true. Not a laughing matter. But sadly, nowadays Creed seems defaulted to writers thinking he's just a big mouth who can't back anything up.

Sad as it may be, I may have to call myself a former Sabretooth fan. Because I haven't see one to be a fan of that often. Last good writer was Brisson in IF. Favorite was Bunn though. And if even Hickman can't do the research to save him, he's doomed to be a sorry character with occasional good writer once every few years.

But on a good note, I can be happy with commissions. I just got done exchanging emails with Mr. Jeanty himself, who's gonna do a Cronet commission for me.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-23-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Guys, I know it's dreadful but we gotta face WotR: Executed X-Men #3.

It's digital format is available on Marvel APP to buy now, though at this very moment, after reading it, I just wanna someone mind-wipe this 3-issues-long nonsense from my memory.

spoilers:
    Creed was beheaded by Magik.
    And Sunspot made a self destruction, then Dani saw his spiritual body, so he died.
    end of spoilers

Can't say I am surprised.

It's not like the last issue was any good.
    It's not like the preview was any good.
    And it's not like Sabretooth is any good. lol

The fact he was used in a tie-in and not even important enough for the main book like other villains did told us everything.

So I mainly live in headcanon where Creed is still a good guy.

I am waiting anxiously on a commission I am having done by Jeannty, and looking more forward to that than anything I have seen from Sabretooth in 14 years.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-26-2019 at 04:15 AM.

**** sake lol
    So any speculation on how spoilers:
    Creed comes back to life in Hickman's run?
    end of spoilers
    And praise to God i have other favourites, knowing this and he's assuredly future jobbing to The Thing and Human Torch, I'd give up being a fan.

I already gave up. I honestly can't bring myself to care how he comes back in Hickman's run. I wish he weren't in it. Him being in it, as a villain, and with Mystique is what killed my hype for HOX / POX.

So I may not even read them. Unless I wait for spoilers & see that he's not in an issue. Hopefully my other favs will be in some Wave books, and Creed won't be present so I can enjoy them.