Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rosenberg's Sabretooth was HORRIBLE. That was a Sinister clone right? This was NOT the Sabes Ive been reading the past several years
    That would make for a great retcon that the real Creed is somewhere out in the wilderness while the one we saw here was just another clone especially with how he’s suddenly back to normal intelligence while he was basically a wild animal at the end of Weapon X.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It looks like the outfit came back. Or least a variation of it when Bunn showed him in Magneto's Brotherhood.
    Attachment 83886
    Wish we could've seen more of him being good in Mags' Brotherhood Future.
    I forgot about that issue, a shame how Bunn's plans were ruined.

I haven't been following them, but got the page in a review showing a new daughter. My first thought "yeah, cus we needed more Wolverines." lol NOT.
    You didn't miss a lot, not sure why Soule thought it was a good idea but honestly after everything he did on the X-Men & Wolverine franchises I shouldn't be surprised anymore lol.

It was ok when it was introduced in Dracula's Gauntlet where Shiklah was a more likable character. Then vol 3 started & things were decent enough, but the second she smugly dehumanized Ellie as Wade's "bastard", things started taking a darker turn. Then volume 4 came around, and that was it. There was little reason for them even being together when all they did was make each other miserable by that point. JDW even states that Shiklah is evil, always has been, and would've liked to have Wade as a trophy husband to dote on her when he's not assisting with her kingdom.

But as sad as that relationship was, and as horrible as Shiklah got, at least she did show genuine fondness for Wade on occasion. Can't say the same for Mystique to Creed. But at this point, who can blame her. lol
    This relationship started well but went to hell really quickly lol. I do hope the next Deadpool writer will use Ellie a little more, the relationship between Wade and his daughter was one of the highlight of Duggan's run.

Regarding Mystique/Creed, well at this point not sure what more they can do with them anymore.

I stuck with the one he already did. But if he's still doing commissions sometime next year, I may got the sexier route. Something like these.
    Attachment 83887

Yay lol And while I hate the couple (less now), Creed Mystique had some nice scenes that could work him him x M.
    Attachment 83888
    Minus the bloody meat.
    The first set of pictures reminds me of the scene from Mary Shelley Overdrive so it could work but that scene from Uncanny X-Force could be interesting too!

Maybe something similar to the pose from Wolverine #300 between Creed & Momma could work too (less sexier though).

Hope has a tendency to not work. lol
    Yeah especially when it comes to Sabretooth lol.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I forgot about that issue, a shame how Bunn's plans were ruined.
    Yeah. Now Bunn's not on the X-books anymore. But he may be better off. He didn't get a lot of respect in the X-Office.

Sad how he had to jump through editorial hoops during his Uncanny. Yet Rosemturd has free reign, and this garbage is all he can do. Typical X-Office move.

You didn't miss a lot, not sure why Soule thought it was a good idea but honestly after everything he did on the X-Men & Wolverine franchises I shouldn't be surprised anymore lol.
    Oh. Soule is writing. That explains everything.

This relationship started well but went to hell really quickly lol. I do hope the next Deadpool writer will use Ellie a little more, the relationship between Wade and his daughter was one of the highlight of Duggan's run.
    I like that Young at least brought Ellie back for some guest appearances. She's gonna be in the final chapter I think. So maybe Young will have DP getting his memory back. I haven't cared for his run, but I will read the issues with Ellie.

Regarding Mystique/Creed, well at this point not sure what more they can do with them anymore.
    Well..they could have them make another baby together. A mutant one this time. Maybe that kid can grow up & be one of the better X-villains. After murdering both his his/her parents. lol

The first set of pictures reminds me of the scene from Mary Shelley Overdrive so it could work but that scene from Uncanny X-Force could be interesting too!
    Oh yeah, that does mirror Creed x Bonnie. lol
    RCO017_1484063983.jpg

Speaking of that. Jolley said the sex scene with them was gonna be more explicit but it got cut & changed to this.
    RCO018_1484063983.jpg

Lmao I wonder what that scene would've entailed. But things have changed. After all, we got to see shagging from Logan x Domino.
    RCO005.jpg

Maybe something similar to the pose from Wolverine #300 between Creed & Momma could work too (less sexier though).
    Well I could see them doing that. Only less gore. Both are pretty temperamental. So a night of beating up goons and a nice release afterward. lol

Yeah. Now Bunn's not on the X-books anymore. But he may be better off. He didn't get a lot of respect in the X-Office.

Sad how he had to jump through editorial hoops during his Uncanny. Yet Rosemturd has free reign, and this garbage is all he can do. Typical X-Office move.
    Honestly whatever he's going to write in the future I just hope he won't have any problems with any editors. You know what just let him write a Sabretooth mini with complete creative freedom to patch things up, that should do it lol.

But yeah I agree, I would have love to see Bunn having free reign to do whatever he wanted on the X-Books. Bunn must be one of the most unlucky X-Men writers ever

Oh. Soule is writing. That explains everything.
    So true!

I like that Young at least brought Ellie back for some guest appearances. She's gonna be in the final chapter I think. So maybe Young will have DP getting his memory back. I haven't cared for his run, but I will read the issues with Ellie.
    I tried the Young run but I didn't like the direction so I stopped readind it but it's good that he brought back Ellie and yeah with any luck he will reverse the ending of Duggan's run.

Well..they could have them make another baby together. A mutant one this time. Maybe that kid can grow up & be one of the better X-villains. After murdering both his his/her parents. lol
    Please don't give them ideas, I don't want another Raze lol.

Oh yeah, that does mirror Creed x Bonnie. lol
    RCO017_1484063983.jpg

Speaking of that. Jolley said the sex scene with them was gonna be more explicit but it got cut & changed to this.
    RCO018_1484063983.jpg

Lmao I wonder what that scene would've entailed. But things have changed. After all, we got to see shagging from Logan x Domino.
    RCO005.jpg
    I remember when Jolley said that, I still think they should have released this series under the Max imprint, but honestly even here censorship happened from time to time as mentioned by Goran Parlov during the Punisher Max series but yeah it could have been an interesting scene that's for sure!

Lmao at this Logan x Domino scene I still don't like this art though, the scene looked better during the X-Force Sex and Violence one shot although some of the scene from the Wolverine Max series were even more explicit that's for sure lol.

Well I could see them doing that. Only less gore. Both are pretty temperamental. So a night of beating up goons and a nice release afterward. lol
    Yeah I guess it could work lol.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-28-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Honestly whatever he's going to write in the future I just hope he won't have any problems with any editors. You know what just let him write a Sabretooth mini with complete creative freedom to patch things up, that should do it lol.

But yeah I agree, I would have love to see Bunn having free reign to do whatever he wanted on the X-Books. Bunn must be one of the most unlucky X-Men writers ever
    Followed by Claremont, who wasn't around long enough to put lots of his ideas into action. But unlike Bunn, he still got pretty good runs on other books. Like Exiles & X-Men Forever.

The ONE thing I hated about Exiles was pairing Creed with Psylocke. I just wasn't feeling that. Especially Creed declaring her as a woman he loved. Of course being a president of the Crystique club, Remender was sure to stomp out that pairing by treating it as a casual fling. Creed just says he & Psylocke worked together, and long story short "some sex was involved." But he didn't seem to love her anymore, and Psylocke was with Fantomex at that point I think.

I tried the Young run but I didn't like the direction so I stopped reading it but it's good that he brought back Ellie and yeah with any luck he will reverse the ending of Duggan's run.
    I gave up on Young after the second chapter. I heard on here that Ellie was in an issue, so I just read that one. Then she had another brief scene in issue 12 (I think). Finally the plot with her will come back issue 15. Mephisto & Weasel are going after her to hurt Wade. I hope he'll get his memory back somehow.

Please don't give them ideas, I don't want another Raze lol.
    Speaking of Raze, what happened to him? Did he get killed or sent back to his own Universe? Honestly, I didn't mind Raze too much. There's too many Wolverine kids, so I wouldn't mind swapping out Daken for Raze. lol Then again, maybe I just find Raze less annoying because we haven't seen as much of him.

I remember when Jolley said that, I still think they should have released this series under the Max imprint, but honestly even here censorship happened from time to time as mentioned by Goran Parlov during the Punisher Max series but yeah it could have been an interesting scene that's for sure!
    I only read one MAX books. The Wolverine vs. Sabretooth one where Creed comes off like Wolverine's ex boyfriend. Especially when Creed tells Logan that he keeps making him hurt himself. Hmmmm. lol

Lmao at this Logan x Domino scene I still don't like this art though, the scene looked better during the X-Force Sex and Violence one shot although some of the scene from the Wolverine Max series were even more explicit that's for sure lol.
    I'm not big on the art either. It was way too stiff & angular.

Followed by Claremont, who wasn't around long enough to put lots of his ideas into action. But unlike Bunn, he still got pretty good runs on other books. Like Exiles & X-Men Forever.

The ONE thing I hated about Exiles was pairing Creed with Psylocke. I just wasn't feeling that. Especially Creed declaring her as a woman he loved. Of course being a president of the Crystique club, Remender was sure to stomp out that pairing by treating it as a casual fling. Creed just says he & Psylocke worked together, and long story short "some sex was involved." But he didn't seem to love her anymore, and Psylocke was with Fantomex at that point I think.
    Not a big fan of Claremont's Exiles and X-Men Forever to be honest, I mean it's readable but I wasn't impressed the first time I read it lol. I agree that Psylocke/Creed pairing makes no sense, I don't remember in which issue he said that but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if she was already with Fantomex at the time.

Now Bunn should write something similar to X-Men Forever where he could continue his run in an alternate reality and without any editorial influence, it could be fun.

I gave up on Young after the second chapter. I heard on here that Ellie was in an issue, so I just read that one. Then she had another brief scene in issue 12 (I think). Finally the plot with her will come back issue 15. Mephisto & Weasel are going after her to hurt Wade. I hope he'll get his memory back somehow.
    What's the deal with Mephisto, he's in so many comics right now, maybe Marvel is going to do a Mephisto event soon lol. So Young is finishing one of the plot from the Spider-Man/Deadpool series, that's cool I guess!

Speaking of Raze, what happened to him? Did he get killed or sent back to his own Universe? Honestly, I didn't mind Raze too much. There's too many Wolverine kids, so I wouldn't mind swapping out Daken for Raze. lol Then again, maybe I just find Raze less annoying because we haven't seen as much of him.
    I think it was implied during X-Men Blue that Magneto killed him and the whole future brotherhood, not like I'm going to miss any of them lol. I would prefer for the two of them to stay dead and being retconned out of existence. Yeah he didn't appear a lot, but the few appearances he had were more than enough for me lol.

I only read one MAX books. The Wolverine vs. Sabretooth one where Creed comes off like Wolverine's ex boyfriend. Especially when Creed tells Logan that he keeps making him hurt himself. Hmmmm. lol
    Lmao that's the one and I agree it was really terrible.

Just posting to share my commission from Jeanty, and I am very pleased!
    Sabretooth.jpg

Just posting to share my commission from Jeanty, and I am very pleased!
    Sabretooth.jpg
    Really nice work by Jeanty, thanks for sharing

Good choice of costumes too!

Really nice work by Jeanty, thanks for sharing

Good choice of costumes too!
    No prob. Very nice work. So, apparently something about X-Temists just has him off his game, because the art here is as great as his Weapon X days. If not better. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-05-2019 at 08:29 PM.

No prob. Very nice work. SO apparently something about X-Temists just has him off his game, because the art here is as great as his Weapon X days.
    From what I've seen of X-Tremists, I have to agree his art is really uneven in this mini. Maybe drawing Creed & Monet is more motivating lol.

From what I've seen of X-Tremists, I have to agree his art is really uneven in this mini. Maybe drawing Creed & Monet is more motivating lol.
    I certainly think it's better than Betsy x Blob. lol Especially with a properly drawn Creed.

I certainly think it's better than Betsy x Blob. lol Especially with a properly drawn Creed.
    Lmao poor Blob and Betsy, but yeah I can't blame him if that was the case.

Sabretooth didn't appear a lot in today DML issue but that last page was badass:

Hopefully this turns out better than WoR. lol

Creed will have to lose, since villains don't get to win unless they're Emma or Mystique. BUT Creed going out with a Hell of a fight is good, rather than getting clowned instantly.

Like the old days. He lost battles, but not without making his foes suffer as well.

• Red Zone, he took down a good few X-Men. Jean & Scott put a quick stop to him, but not without leaving numerous others injured or mentally scarred.
    • Maverick's mini. He was taken out but not without leaving a telepath in a coma after she tried to mind-screw him. lol
    • Marrow: He was winning the fight with her very handily. His screwing around & toying with her gave her a good shot in.

Just a few examples. Be nice if we could even get this Creed back. Someone who can make you suffer, even if you win.

Also, for any other Cronet shippers who may come by. Just sharing the coloring I did for my Jeany Commission.
    Insta.jpg

Hopefully this turns out better than WoR. lol

Creed will have to lose, since villains don't get to win unless they're Emma or Mystique. BUT Creed going out with a Hell of a fight is good, rather than getting clowned instantly.

Like the old days. He lost battles, but not without making his foes suffer as well.

• Red Zone, he took down a good few X-Men. Jean & Scott put a quick stop to him, but not without leaving numerous others injured or mentally scarred.
    • Maverick's mini. He was taken out but not without leaving a telepath in a coma after she tried to mind-screw him. lol
    • Marrow: He was winning the fight with her very handily. His screwing around & toying with her gave her a good shot in.

Just a few examples. Be nice if we could even get this Creed back. Someone who can make you suffer, even if you win.
    I agree, I don't mind him losing as long as the fights are entertaining not like what happened during WOTR or during the recent Weapon X series but yeah there should be consequences each time a hero tries to fight him.

Also, for any other Cronet shippers who may come by. Just sharing the coloring I did for my Jeany Commission.
    Insta.jpg
    Good job on the coloring it looks really good

By the way, some art from Dead Man Logan by Mike Henderson featuring Sabretooth:

source: https://twitter.com/MikeSHenderson/s...57653532393472