Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

@Silver Fang
    'But on the plus, I have a LEGO OTP that happened.'

lol i don't understand what i'm looking at.

'For me, Birdy was just an abusive relationship where Creed used her to his own ends. I just never saw more to it than that.'

Yeah i have to admit i was mostly thinking the same, just wanted to hear your thoughts on it.
    But as you said nothing came of it, its just that compared to the stuff you see in comics today, it shows that there's a real contrast to the sort of relationships we have in our books now than compared to before. I won't lie i found their relationship interesting, it reminded me of Joker and Harley's. Now we have mostly have Mystique and Sabretooth in a role reversal of that, which i can sort of see as karma for Sabretooth lol except Sabretooth continued to get shat on for years after.

'According to Bunn, Creed & Monet were in love'

I was surprised that Pak even knew of Creed & Monet, i mean, it getting brought up counts for something lol even though it went nowhere. People forget bigger things about Creed like his fighting prowess or intelligence so i guess that says something..

By the way, what would you think of a Logan/Kitty/Jubilee relationship for Sabretooth, who would you pick, doesn't have to be a mutant.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    @Silver Fang
    'But on the plus, I have a LEGO OTP that happened.'

lol i don't understand what i'm looking at.
    Sorry lol No biggie. I am still in touch with my inner child, so I enjoy some family films from time to time. I recently saw The Lego Movie 2. And those 2 characters pictured end up together in the film. I thought the relationship was fun & cute. And it's the ONLY story where multiple pairings I liked actually happened.

'For me, Birdy was just an abusive relationship where Creed used her to his own ends. I just never saw more to it than that.'

Yeah i have to admit i was mostly thinking the same, just wanted to hear your thoughts on it.
    But as you said nothing came of it, its just that compared to the stuff you see in comics today, it shows that there's a real contrast to the sort of relationships we have in our books now than compared to before. I won't lie i found their relationship interesting, it reminded me of Joker and Harley's. Now we have mostly have Mystique and Sabretooth in a role reversal of that, which i can sort of see as karma for Sabretooth lol except Sabretooth continued to get shat on for years after.
    These days, it's all about reversal. I mentioned in another thread how the shoe has gone on the other foot. No way would a Sabretooth x Birdy dynamic happen today. But it's no problem having numerous male characters mistreated and / or abused by the women they're with. It's happened with Sabretooth, Deadpool, Spider-Man, and for some fans, Gambit also counts.

'According to Bunn, Creed & Monet were in love'

I was surprised that Pak even knew of Creed & Monet, i mean, it getting brought up counts for something lol even though it went nowhere. People forget bigger things about Creed like his fighting prowess or intelligence so i guess that says something..
    I think Pak just spends a lot of time on social media. He was good at throwing stuff in after he got called out on something.

1. Deathstrike was classed as a mutant early in Weapon X, then in Tom Taylor's All-New Wolverine. And a few fans on twitter commented on his lack of knowledge.
    So Pak corrects it by having her announce that she is a cyborg to fix his mistake.

2. Sabretooth's EMBARRASSING performance against X-23 in chapter 9. Myself and another fan had Pak tagged in our tweet when talking about his horrible handling on Creed and how he shouldn't get getting manhandled that easily.
    Come chapter 11 where Pak does allow Creed to tear off half of Laura's face that time around.

3. Numerous comments & /or complaints about Creed not appearing to be inverted and how Pak has ignored AXIS.
    So he repeatedly starts having other characters & Creed himself outright bringing up the inversion after issue 16.

4. Finally Monet fits in. A few fans, myself included had complaints on Creed's bond with her being completely ignored & thrown in the trash. A complaint that was around since Weapon X started lol.
    So he brought her in for the last arc, possibly only to appease fans while having no actual desire or plans for her He probably didn't know about the relationship until he read some twitter comments. And he just used the relationship for a source of comedy for a few chapters before dropping it. Once again, we saw Creed interacting & flirting with Mystique more than he bothered with Monet. Particularly the issue where he brags to Azazel about screwing & having a baby with Mystique while Monet is in the same room.

By the way, what would you think of a Logan/Kitty/Jubilee relationship for Sabretooth, who would you pick, doesn't have to be a mutant.
    Honestly, it's hard to see that with 616 Creed, looking over his history. Besides his mother, the only close or amicable bonds he's formed have been with lovers. Oddly enough lol

Women he's loved -Mystique,Bonnie, Holly, and Monet.
    Friends with Benefits -Ruth, Momma, and other unnamed brothel girls. lol

So it's hard to imagine if he'd ever have a genuine fatherly type bond with anyone. He only pretended to care about Daken. Then the next closest thing was Jason Aaron's Hellfire Club with the kids in it, and Creed had a pupil he taught. He took him hunting one day but had to cut their training short because he had to meet Mystique in 2 hours and he doesn't wanna be in bed with her when she's mad.

The ONLY thing I could think of was from Brisson's Iron Fist. Sabretooth was partners with Constrictor a while back, and Brisson said he thought that was the closest thing Sabretooth had to a best friend. Sabretooth meets his son when he was impersonating his father. Creed wanted to kill him until he found out who the kid was, then he tried to save him when he was hurt & spent the next few issues trying to get revenge on the one who hurt his friend's kid.

If the kid is still alive, Sabretooth could start up a partnership or bond with him, since he was trying to be the new constrictor. But that's only if he lived. We never find out what happened after Creed got him to the hospital.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-15-2019 at 06:33 PM.

All-New Member

IMG_4308.jpg
    About Creed & Birdy.

I've only seen the 1st Lego Batman movie, so i'm pretty lost lol

'These days, it's all about reversal'

Yeah and aside from the obvious overlooked issues you've mentioned, it all just seems uninspired and shows a lack of creativity, something Pak and Taylor in particular has shown recently.

I think Pak just spends a lot of time on social media. He was good at throwing stuff in after he got called out on something.

lol i've seen this happen to a few other pros, always bothers me when we have to do it though.

1. Deathstrike was classed as a mutant early in Weapon X, then in Tom Taylor's All-New Wolverine. And a few fans on twitter commented on his lack of knowledge.
    So Pak corrects it by having her announce that she is a cyborg to fix his mistake.

Whenever they do have the characters announce themselves like that it always feels forced and unnatural, you can really tell it was because of the heat he was in.
    But don't forget the nonsense with the Muramasa bullets
    1. Being able to go through Logan's skull
    2. Them (Weapon X) healing it off somehow
    3. It affecting Deathstrike's healing factor

2. Sabretooth's EMBARRASSING performance against X-23 in chapter 9. Myself and another fan had Pak tagged in our tweet when talking about his horrible handling on Creed and how he shouldn't get getting manhandled that easily.
    Come chapter 11 where Pak does allow Creed to tear off half of Laura's face that time around.

Yeah once again the sudden nature of it feels forced and random.

3. Numerous comments & /or complaints about Creed not appearing to be inverted and how Pak has ignored AXIS.
    So he repeatedly starts having other characters & Creed himself outright bringing up the inversion after issue 16.

This is probably the worst offender, not only does it make Pak look silly, it confuses other writers too, which it did lol!

Honestly, it's hard to see that with 616 Creed, looking over his history. Besides his mother, the only close or amicable bonds he's formed have been with lovers. Oddly enough lol

The malicious side in me kinda wants him to form a bond with Laura lol i think Logan and Laura are long overdue some real trauma (especially Laura), something along the lines of the Red Right Hand, i'm pretty sure you know what i'm implying

If the kid is still alive, Sabretooth could start up a partnership or bond with him, since he was trying to be the new constrictor. But that's only if he lived. We never find out what happened after Creed got him to the hospital.

Brisson's Iron Fist/Sabretooth was really good, wish it was him that was rumoured to write the Sabretooth instead of Pak.
    The new series will probably be a maxi, since everyone that isn't Wolverine,X-23 or Deadpool don't get anything over 12 issues, i have a feeling it'll be some sort of redemption arc for him, wouldn't want that because the next writer (that includes Pak) will instantly forget about it the next time someone writes Creed lol

What would you say is your favourite and worse version of Sabretooth is, movies/tv/cartoons included?

I prefer the classic villainous one, not too fond of his inverted side to be honest, i feel like the AoA version of Creed is what the inverted one is inspiring to be, except the inconsistency and nostalgia is holding him back.
    Worst would be the X-Men 1 Sabertooth, its gotten to the point where its so bad its good for me lol

@viv
    They revived Mariko a while back, so i can't see why they won't bring back Birdy.

I've only seen the 1st Lego Batman movie, so i'm pretty lost lol
    Oh lol Yeah. It's a subplot in the sequel where he's arranged to marry Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi. He is nowhere near interested, but when she says he's just using him to make Superman jealous, then he starts trying to woo her to prove he's better. And soon after they genuinely fall for each other. Though I get people who say it was rushed/ forced, I thought it was cute.

'These days, it's all about reversal'

Yeah and aside from the obvious overlooked issues you've mentioned, it all just seems uninspired and shows a lack of creativity, something Pak and Taylor in particular has shown recently.
    That's the X-Office for you. Then when you get writers that have genuine ideas to develop characters, they get axed. Again I will forever be upset Bunn's story with Sabretooth got cut and we got stuck with Pak who didn't have 1/4 of the motivation & ideas Bunn had for the character. But seems Sabretooth was just thrown to Pak to fill a Weapon X quota, regardless of the story we got. Then Bunn got stuck with Blue. I feel at BEST, if they had to move characters, the writers needed switching. If Bunn had been on the Weapon X book, we'd have gotten some GOOD work done. I don't think Pak cared anything about the characters or understood them, so much as he just used this book for the launching-pad to his Hulkverine.

lol i've seen this happen to a few other pros, always bothers me when we have to do it though.
    I think a big one happened with Remender's Uncanny X-Force. Where Mystique was casually working with Shadow King when he was the one who murdered Destiny. And it took people writing to him to let him know that, and he had to add in that Mystique was there plotting secret revenge on him that went nowhere because Psylocke defeated SK.

Chuck Austen's lame ass did the same. When he writes Mystique as some homeless woman who wondered into Sabretooth in the woods and had to sleep with him to get food. Then she becomes his concubine while he makes his way to Canada to join a mutant resistance. lol Once again it took numerous letters to him where he admits he didn't know Creed x Mystique's backstory was already told. At least twice. In different books.

Whenever they do have the characters announce themselves like that it always feels forced and unnatural, you can really tell it was because of the heat he was in.
    But don't forget the nonsense with the Muramasa bullets
    1. Being able to go through Logan's skull
    2. Them (Weapon X) healing it off somehow
    3. It affecting Deathstrike's healing factor
    Not to mention Sabretooth randomly being in his Uncanny costume that he hasn't worn since Uncanny. And where the Hell were Domino & Warpath when the others were being captured? They made more sense to be there than Deathstrike, being they actually were mutants.

This is probably the worst offender, not only does it make Pak look silly, it confuses other writers too, which it did lol!
    Not only that, but you can see there was no heart to it. It's clear Pak was writing Creed to be a bad guy. He even says in interviews that Creed is barely reformed, then later says he & Deathstrike are the team's villains -even putting in the book that OML had to find monsters for them to fight before they got bored & start killing innocent people. And Sabretooth complains about not getting to kill anybody & that Deathstrike has been playing hero with everyone. Then he randomly starts having Creed announce that he's inverted after issue 16 because he wasn't writing it. Idk if it was always planned, but it seems OML was taken from him,like the change of plans for Blue. So when he learned he was gonna lose OML & Warpath to other books, then he had to bump Sabretooth up. And he can't build a team around a pure bad guy. So now the inversion becomes important because Creed has to be a changed man. Even though he went out of his way to write opposite the first 16 issues. Even into issue 17. We see more sloppy writing on OML. One min. he's treating Creed as a bad guy who needs to be watched. Then next he's lecturing Warpath about giving him a chance to be a hero.

In he final arc where Creed is announcing his inversion & how he's sorta a good guy now and doesn't deserve to be in Hell. But not an hour later, he's going to smother a suffering man with a pillow for annoying him.

Sabretooth was all over the place in this book. One minute he's a kill-happy lunatic who wants an excuse to kill stuff. The next he's a decent guy who wants to be redeemed, without actually putting in any kind of effort to redeem himself. Again, Bunn's Creed knew he may never fully get redemption, but he tried to do right by everyone. Pak's Sabretooth regretted none of his past actions, but thinks just being inverted in itself saves him the trouble of going to Hell, without actually making any redemption effort.

Brisson's Iron Fist/Sabretooth was really good, wish it was him that was rumoured to write the Sabretooth instead of Pak.
    Agreed. Hopefully the rumor isn't true because Idk why they'd keep giving Creed to Pak, who hardly did anything of note when he did have him. Unless this HAS to be done to work around the half-assed WX ending. Unlike Bunn or Brisson who actually utilized the potential with his character.

The new series will probably be a maxi, since everyone that isn't Wolverine,X-23 or Deadpool don't get anything over 12 issues, i have a feeling it'll be some sort of redemption arc for him, wouldn't want that because the next writer (that includes Pak) will instantly forget about it the next time someone writes Creed lol
    If anything, it may be a short series to lead into his villain stint in Uncanny.

What would you say is your favourite and worse version of Sabretooth is, movies/tv/cartoons included?
    Favorite as an anti-hero was Bunncanny Creed or Duggan Creed when he guest-starred in DP's 2016 run.
    Favorite as a villain I'll say in general 90's Sabretooth up to Tierri's Weapon X vol 2. Overall, he was pretty consistent in character that period. So it's hard to pick a favorite.

Least favorite is pretty much all the bad ones for a tie.
    Bendis Sabretooth
    Loeb Sabretooth
    Austen Sabretooth
    Pak Sabretooth
    Soule Sabretooth
    Movie Sabretooth
    Cartoon Sabretooth

Honestly all of them sucked for almost the same reasons. Far as television goes, the only good cartoon version of him for me was the Avengers anime where he actually seemed badass.

@viv
    They revived Mariko a while back, so i can't see why they won't bring back Birdy.
    Because Birdy is connected to Sabretooth. And his relations don't receive the same importance as Wolverine's. Unless it's Mystique. lol We;ll have to see if they even bother to do anything with Graydon. And look how long it took them to bring him back, where Wolverine's main son, Daken is revived every 5 sec. within being killed off.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-16-2019 at 09:46 AM.

she says he's just using him to make Superman jealous, then he starts trying to woo her to prove he's better. And soon after they genuinely fall for each other.

lol is Catwoman or any of Bruce's previous flings not in that universe, i can recall Catwoman being in the first one. Nevertheless that seems like a more believable and likeable relationship to the one we currently have in King's Batman.

We;ll have to see if they even bother to do anything with Graydon.

Oh boy i forgot they killed him off, he'll probably be used as a mouthpiece to bring back the good Sabretooth from his villainous stint he's on at the moment.

Again I will forever be upset Bunn's story with Sabretooth got cut and we got stuck with Pak who didn't have 1/4 of the motivation & ideas Bunn had for the character.

And he had 27 issues to do something lol 27.
    I expected nothing and he delivered less.

he just used this book for the launching-pad to his Hulkverine.

Excuse my language but that Hulkverine book looks like the biggest fucking piece of ****, mainly after seeing the 3rd cover.

Chuck Austen's lame ass did the same. When he writes Mystique as some homeless woman who wondered into Sabretooth in the woods and had to sleep with him to get food. Then she becomes his concubine while he makes his way to Canada to join a mutant resistance. lol Once again it took numerous letters to him where he admits he didn't know Creed x Mystique's backstory was already told. At least twice. In different books

lol never read his run, what were the issues, gotta check that out?

And where the Hell were Domino & Warpath when the others were being captured? They made more sense to be there than Deathstrike, being they actually were mutants.

If you've got a healing factor you always go through the grinder, Deadpool and Sabretooth are the tests of time for that lol

Soule Sabretooth

I'm starting to hate everyone he writes, either he makes characters pull bs out of their arse or everyone is just boring doing shite for the most part.

Creed is announcing his inversion & how he's sorta a good guy now and doesn't deserve to be in Hell. But not an hour later, he's going to smother a suffering man with a pillow for annoying him.

Aimless comedy with no substance, just what i expected from a YA writer like him. I'm honestly starting believe it wasn't him on Hulk those years ago lol

Pak's out of place outdated internet jokes in Weapon X confuses me more so knowing he's like a near 50s guy, i expect more jokes along the line Monty Python/Blackadder or whatever is the America counterpart to that, not something a late teen early 20s person would say.
    He started writing Sabretooth like a perv later on which was actually pretty amusing but ultimately made me more annoyed with him since it came out as pretty desperate and random to me.
    At the end of the day i hope i don't see him do anything with characters that have a remotely mature background, he should stick characters like Squirrel Girl or Wasp, he isn't cut out for anything above that to be honest.

[B]
    lol is Catwoman or any of Bruce's previous flings not in that universe, i can recall Catwoman being in the first one. Nevertheless that seems like a more believable and likeable relationship to the one we currently have in King's Batman.
    I think Catwoman. Everyone was thinking he'd be with Batgirl given his movie. Two of Bruce's lovers were mentioned when Watevra tells Batman that she's no Selina Kyle or Vicki Vale. Lol

[QUOTE] Oh boy i forgot they killed him off, he'll probably be used as a mouthpiece to bring back the good Sabretooth from his villainous stint he's on at the moment.
    I doubt it. JDW has voiced dislike for X-Foes turning good. Villain Creed will be back to stay. Graydon is probably just gonna add to the rogue gallery.

I wouldn't mind villain Creed if he didn't fall into pattern of D-List baddie of the week & Mystique's whipping boy.

Bring back the cunning, dangerous Creed from the 90's and I wouldn't mind his inversion ending. But otherwise, his inversion was the best thing to happen to him. Before Pak ruined it.

And he had 27 issues to do something lol 27.
    I expected nothing and he delivered less.
    Sad, isn't it? Pak had Creed longer than any writer since Axis, and did less than,others who gave him more character in just 5 chapters when he was guest-starring in someone else's book.

lol never read his run, what were the issues, gotta check that out?
    I think X-Men Unlimited #40. It's 3 separate stories in the issue. Sabretooth x Mystique was one of the stories. And it makes no sense on any level. If you ever manage to read,you'd probably laugh at all the issues in that chapter.

I'm starting to hate everyone he writes, either he makes characters pull bs out of their arse or everyone is just boring doing shite for the most part.
    I see a pattern of his Sabretooth coming off like a coward who's first instinct its to run off as soon as something goes down.

But he also oversaw Death of Wolverine where Higgin wrote that HORRIBLE story where Creed went crazy after Logan's death, dressed men up as him, had dreams about him, worried he couldn't find anyone better. Are we talking about an arch foe or a dumped boyfriend? Even sadder when the writer outright compared Creed to a jilted ex who tries to act ok, but they aren't.

Aimless comedy with no substance, just what i expected from a YA writer like him. I'm honestly starting believe it wasn't him on Hulk those years ago lol

]Pak's out of place outdated internet jokes in Weapon X confuses me more so knowing he's like a near 50s guy, i expect more jokes along the line Monty Python/Blackadder or whatever is the America counterpart to that, not something a late teen early 20s person would say.
    He started writing Sabretooth like a perv later on which was actually pretty amusing but ultimately made me more annoyed with him since it came out as pretty desperate and random to me.
    At the end of the day i hope i don't see him do anything with characters that have a remotely mature background, he should stick characters like Squirrel Girl or Wasp, he isn't cut out for anything above that to be honest.
    Agreed. I always say he should've gotten Blue, and Bunn for WX.

Pak's Creed was either a dumb rowdy redneck who couldn't use a keyboard. Or a immature frat boy. And sad as it is, the second one is the lesser of two evils. lol Creed's characterization from chapter 18-27 was better than it was 6-17.

I say 6 - 17 because looking back, the first 5 issues of WX weren't too bad. Creed didn't seem stupid and he wasn't the punching-bag. But it seems that's what Pak settled on when issue 6 started,along with the Hulk crossovers.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-16-2019 at 07:33 PM.

But he also oversaw Death of Wolverine where Higgin wrote that HORRIBLE story where Creed went crazy after Logan's death, dressed men up as him, had dreams about him, worried he couldn't find anyone better. Are we talking about an arch foe or a dumped boyfriend? Even sadder when the writer outright compared Creed to a jilted ex who tries to act ok, but they aren't.

lol i remember that

I say 6 - 17 because looking back, the first 5 issues of WX weren't too bad. Creed didn't seem stupid and he wasn't the punching-bag. But it seems that's what Pak settled on when issue 6 started,along with the Hulk crossovers.

Yeah Weapon X started off pretty good, i was pretty excited when i heard that they were going to bring back the old Weapon X book, the X line mainly had more mainstream vanilla titles, we didn't have a X-Force or alternate universe type book running, so i was really looking forward to it.

I started getting suspicious when he introduced Cho Hulk all of a sudden, did a bit of research and found out that he wrote Amadeus before, so i guess he was attached to him and wanted something of an pilot to prop up his Cho book. Well him shoehorning Amadeus in hurt the book, Cho was a moral compass, which should be kept to a minimum in books that involve characters like Sabretooth or Deathstrike, i preferred him in his non Hulk form considerably more when he was Hulk, he was a cocky teen which should've been put in his place lol

Speaking of Deathstrike, the two didn't really interact in the book, they were sort of planing to secretly take over but that plot point was swept aside, since you're the most knowledgeable Sabretooth fan i know of, what are the two really like in terms of their relationship, aside from wanting to kill Logan?

lol i remember that

Yeah Weapon X started off pretty good, i was pretty excited when i heard that they were going to bring back the old Weapon X book, the X line mainly had more mainstream vanilla titles, we didn't have a X-Force or alternate universe type book running, so i was really looking forward to it.

I started getting suspicious when he introduced Cho Hulk all of a sudden, did a bit of research and found out that he wrote Amadeus before, so i guess he was attached to him and wanted something of an pilot to prop up his Cho book. Well him shoehorning Amadeus in hurt the book, Cho was a moral compass, which should be kept to a minimum in books that involve characters like Sabretooth or Deathstrike, i preferred him in his non Hulk form considerably more when he was Hulk, he was a cocky teen which should've been put in his place lol

Speaking of Deathstrike, the two didn't really interact in the book, they were sort of planing to secretly take over but that plot point was swept aside, since you're the most knowledgeable Sabretooth fan i know of, what are the two really like in terms of their relationship, aside from wanting to kill Logan?
    Honestly he & Deathstrike should never be on good terms. Same with Omega Red.

He worked with both in Weapon X vol 2, and double-crossed & cheated them out of their pay before knocking their heads together & escaping.

Omega Red got hom back by selling him out to Agent Zero, who almost killed him, but was forced to just apprehend him.

So the idea either of them would work with Creed now is pushing it. Same way nobody should wanna work with Mystique.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Honestly he & Deathstrike should never be on good terms..
    Really?
    IMG_4424.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    Really?
    IMG_4424.jpg
    That's still not quite the same as being on a team he's leading, that's supposed to be an X-Man team, which she even stated to hate in the series.

And I think that scene was from Aaron's run, and he loses all credibility when he randomly did Creed x Mystique, which is a huge contradiction & retcon from what their relationship originally was. I think he also did Husk x Toad just to spite Emma as a bad influence on kids.

So he's not a credible source for relationship development. Lol No more than Pak.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-19-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Honestly he & Deathstrike should never be on good terms. Same with Omega Red.

He worked with both in Weapon X vol 2, and double-crossed & cheated them out of their pay before knocking their heads together & escaping.

Omega Red got hom back by selling him out to Agent Zero, who almost killed him, but was forced to just apprehend him.

So the idea either of them would work with Creed now is pushing it. Same way nobody should wanna work with Mystique.
    Don't know what the Astonishing team from last year were thinking when they had her tag along.

Has Creed and Romulus ever interact, i can't think of any moments they have?
    I feel that Romulus could've gotten further with Sabretooth than he ever could with Daken lol

Don't know what the Astonishing team from last year were thinking when they had her tag along.

Has Creed and Romulus ever interact, i can't think of any moments they have?
    I feel that Romulus could've gotten further with Sabretooth than he ever could with Daken lol
    I'm the wrong one to ask there. Loeb & his Romulus mess, I avoided like poison. Lol

Especially when I hear Loeb retconned Sabretooth's first fight with Logan in Wolverine 10 to have him lose, and Creed needing to go away to train & get smarter so he can beat Logan.

Like Pak, Bendis, Aaron, Austen, Higgins, and Soule, Loeb should be ignored. Lol

I'm the wrong one to ask there. Loeb & his Romulus mess, I avoided like poison. Lol

Especially when I hear Loeb retconned Sabretooth's first fight with Logan in Wolverine 10 to have him lose, and Creed needing to go away to train & get smarter so he can beat Logan.

Like Pak, Bendis, Aaron, Austen, Higgins, and Soule, Loeb should be ignored. Lol
    lol he did, i read that run years ago so its all fuzzy. I'm also pretty sure that got retconned again in Weapon X 15/16, where it showed Logan getting thrashed in the flashbacks lol

Thinking of Weapon X, would you be interested in a series starring a OML verse Sabretooth, before he got decapitated of course. I'd really wanna know what pushed Creed so far, resulting in him becoming a fucking cannibal lol

All-New Member

That's still not quite the same as being on a team he's leading, that's supposed to be an X-Man team, which she even stated to hate in the series.

And I think that scene was from Aaron's run, and he loses all credibility when he randomly did Creed x Mystique, which is a huge contradiction & retcon from what their relationship originally was. I think he also did Husk x Toad just to spite Emma as a bad influence on kids.

So he's not a credible source for relationship development. Lol No more than Pak.
    Teamwork is not equal tp being best friends.
    My point is: they're grown ups. They won't tear each other's throats while in the same boat. That would be totally stupid and mess up everything.
    It's more convenient to be on good terms than to be on bad. And Yuriko most probably knows that.
    Who said Weapon X team is related to x-men? Victor calls himself a 'best x-man', but are x-men aware of that?))

Your dislike of Creed x Mystique and everything about them doesn't change the fact that Yuriko can forget old disagreements for bussines.
    You can ignor Aaron, Pak and other writers you don't agree with, but that's still canon.