Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    Teamwork is not equal tp being best friends.
    My point is: they're grown ups. They won't tear each other's throats while in the same boat. That would be totally stupid and mess up everything.
    It's more convenient to be on good terms than to be on bad. And Yuriko most probably knows that.
    Who said Weapon X team is related to x-men? Victor calls himself a 'best x-man', but are x-men aware of that?))

Your dislike of Creed x Mystique and everything about them doesn't change the fact that Yuriko can forget old disagreements for bussines.
    You can ignor Aaron, Pak and other writers you don't agree with, but that's still canon.
    OML stated they were the X-Men's team of hunters, and Domino again calls them X-Men when talking to Omega Red.

Also, old disagreements were about business. He betrayed her & she got no money. That's perfect reason to not do business with him again. Lol

They WERE in the same boat, but after issue 11, the entire team had no reason to still be together. And Creed was still written trying to tear OML's throat out. Despite that being contradictory to Creed's inverted persona.

Far as canon, there's 5 different versions of it because nothing is consistent.

It's canon Creed & Mystique hated each other. Until it wasn't.

It was canon Creed loved his mother, but wasn't when Gilleon wrote he killed her.

It was canon Sabretooth was stronger than Logan. Until it wasn't.

Monet was black, until she wasn't. Lol

Point is, characters are all over the place. And some fans will overlook later retcons.

So, imo I still don't think Deathstrike should be on good terms with Creed. Just because someone wrote it as suck doesn't mean it makes sense, and isn't contradictory. And it leads to the question on why the Hell she would work with him when he still owes her money. lol

But I won't tell you what to go by in canon. So it's an agree to disagree. We're all stuck picking & choosing since characters are written numerous ways based on a writer's mood or fondness for said character.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-20-2019 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    lol he did, i read that run years ago so its all fuzzy. I'm also pretty sure that got retconned again in Weapon X 15/16, where it showed Logan getting thrashed in the flashbacks lol

Thinking of Weapon X, would you be interested in a series starring a OML verse Sabretooth, before he got decapitated of course. I'd really wanna know what pushed Creed so far, resulting in him becoming a fucking cannibal lol
    To be fair, Creed's been a cannibal for years. lol
    Dead Bodies Everywhere-5.jpg
    He was gonna eat this girl after he finished his pizza.

Then in Phalanx Covenant, he talks about saving the GenX students because young meat tastes better. They couldn't tell if he was joking or serious. lol

And a scene I keep hearing about, but can't recall. He apparently went into a daycare or kindergarten school to eat the children. I hear it was something Tierri wrote, and his Sabretooth was definitely among the most evil & scary versions.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-19-2019 at 02:16 PM.

I was under the assumption he was joking about that stuff .
    We better keep this stuff quiet or Marvel will bring it back but somehow take it further lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    I was under the assumption he was joking about that stuff .
    We better keep this stuff quiet or Marvel will bring it back but somehow take it further lol
    I doubt it. Marvel seems to have softened over the years. So the stuff they would do in the 60's -90's would be offensive today.

So I imagine that's part of the reason Sabretooth is such a joke now. To make him less offensive & more acceptable.

All the stuff he used to do, be, or say, wouldn't happen today.

Hmmm. Sabretooth has emerged in Black Widow 2, accompanied by a few other baddies. He certainly reads like a dangerous villain.

But Lord, he's not dressed like one. lol I wish people would stop putting Creed in fur, as it's always looked ridiculous.

In any case, I would be worried if he's a part of the No Restraints Play organization. Despite the nasty stuff he's done, I think even he would draw a line a trafficking. He has stated once that he doesn't do statutory rape. So I'd like to believe he's not involved in any part of this.

But he is linked up with the villains back in Madripoor. So lets see how the Soska's interpret villain Creed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    He has stated once that he doesn't do statutory rape. So I'd like to believe he's not involved in any part of this.
    Didn't he use to murder/death/kill Wolverine's love interests back in the day to mess with him? I always thought rape was implied as part of that.

But maybe I mis-remember the few 90s Wolverine comics I read.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Didn't he use to murder/death/kill Wolverine's love interests back in the day to mess with him? I always thought rape was implied as part of that.

But maybe I mis-remember the few 90s Wolverine comics I read.
    Statutory Rape is sex with underage girls. lol Unless Wolverine was dating children, his love interests don't count as statutory. And Sabretooth has never been a pedophile. But then again, that doesn't mean much. Writers change canon all the time. This would just be something else to ignore. lol

And far as rape in general, it's questionable. It's stated Sabretooth raped & killed Silver Fox, but that was a memory implant and he doesn't kill her until she emerges years later as a Hydra agent.

And far as rape in general, it's questionable. It's stated Sabretooth raped & killed Silver Fox, but that was a memory implant and he doesn't kill her until she emerges years later as a Hydra agent.
    Right, I remember something like that now when you mentioned it. Was a pretty confusing story, and I likely missed some parts of it. Only got a few collected editions.

So, if not Silver Fox, did he kill any of Wolverine's lovers for real? Or were they all memory implants?

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Right, I remember something like that now when you mentioned it. Was a pretty confusing story, and I likely missed some parts of it. Only got a few collected editions.

So, if not Silver Fox, did he kill any of Wolverine's lovers for real? Or were they all memory implants?
    He's killed Wolverine's lovers. Whether or not he raped any of them on top of it hasn't been stated or shown. Again, except for the Silver Fox deal,which was proven false.

Wow, that BW page actually made both Helmut and Dick Steele come off as cool.

I want to buy this book now.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

please say that Vic isn't returning to that tyler mane mountain man look. it's the one that i'm least interested in. long hair is fine. but the civilian clothes look is kind of boring. yes, I know he's just on a "date."

Statutory Rape is sex with underage girls. lol Unless Wolverine was dating children, his love interests don't count as statutory. And Sabretooth has never been a pedophile. But then again, that doesn't mean much. Writers change canon all the time. This would just be something else to ignore. lol.
    I don't consider him to be one. but he is a child killer. I can think of two occasions where Sabretooth had a child in his closet.

EDIT...looks like someone already posted one of the occassions

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    please say that Vic isn't returning to that tyler mane mountain man look. it's the one that i'm least interested in. long hair is fine. but the civilian clothes look is kind of boring. yes, I know he's just on a "date."
    You're better than me. I don't even like long hair on him anymore, because long hair mostly seems to come with lowering his IQ.

From what I notice, when Sabretooth has short-hair, he's usually a bit more groomed, and thus intelligent. Usually. Some exceptions.

But usually when he's got the long hair, it comes with the more wild unkempt look, and he's written as a neanderthal.

You're better than me. I don't even like long hair on him anymore, because long hair mostly seems to come with lowering his IQ.

From what I notice, when Sabretooth has short-hair, he's usually a bit more groomed, and thus intelligent. Usually. Some exceptions.

But usually when he's got the long hair, it comes with the more wild unkempt look, and he's written as a neanderthal.
    he was pretty effective when he was short-haired and a member of Weapon X. I admit that I prefer a more cunning Sabretooth. nothing worse than a long lived individual who is also dumb as a box of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he was pretty effective when he was short-haired and a member of Weapon X. I admit that I prefer a more cunning Sabretooth. nothing worse than a long lived individual who is also dumb as a box of rocks.
    Agreed. I keep saying if Sabretooth was as stupid as some writers depict him, he'd have been killed before he was 20, let alone surviving for 151 years. Then again, his Healing Factor gets played up, so it comes off like the only reason he's survived is just because he can't ever be killed., rather than because he had any skills or intelligence.

Hard to judge how he'll come off in Black Widow. I can say I don't care for the design. Because in addition to looking like a sloppy caveman, I don't like when he's drawn as Fugly. Especially with the 2 girls hanging on to him. Again, if Creed's consensually involved with hot woman,he doesn't need to be that ugly. lol I get bored with the ugly guy x hot girl trope -as it came up with Psylocke x Blob.

And it's a pattern to get the ugliest versions of him when he's paired with a nice looking woman. ike Bunncanny. If he's being teased for a romance with Monet of all people, he has no business looking like this.
    Lashley Creed.jpg
    EWWW!!
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-21-2019 at 08:45 AM.