Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

I like that type of Sabretooth too. A beast dressing up like a man

until business calls

"The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

My favorite Sabretooth vs Wolverine fight, Wolverine (1988) #10

Followed closely by Uncanny X-Men #213

"The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    My favorite Sabretooth vs Wolverine fight, Wolverine (1988) #10

Followed closely by Uncanny X-Men #213

Uncanny #213 was great, truly one of my favorite Wolverine centric issues and of course Wolverine #10 is a classic.

If you want another good Sabretooth/Wolverine story, check Classic X-Men #10 back up tale.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Lot of good choices here, the fight during Mutant Massacre is amazing, same for the one during the death of Silver Fox and the famous chase during the classic X-Men.

I also like their fight during Wolverine #90:

But one of my favorite is the one during Wolverine #175, the cat and mouse game between them, Creed basically being a ruthless monster and Logan having almost no chances to win against him without his powers is perfect:

Also their fight during Wolverine #166 is impresssive too, especially the scene when Creed did a backbreaker on Logan:

Tieri's Sabretooth FTW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Lot of good choices here, the fight during Mutant Massacre is amazing, same for the one during the death of Silver Fox and the famous chase during the classic X-Men.

I also like their fight

But one of my favorite is the one during Wolverine #175, the cat and mouse game between them, Creed basically being a ruthless monster and Logan having almost no chances to win against him without his powers is perfect:

Best part of the Tieri fight is rigth after that panel, when Logan throw him into a pit with spears

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Best part of the Tieri fight is rigth after that panel, when Logan throw him into a pit with spears
    So true Damn I miss those kind of fights between them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Uncanny #213 was great, truly one of my favorite Wolverine centric issues and of course Wolverine #10 is a classic.

If you want another good Sabretooth/Wolverine story, check Classic X-Men #10 back up tale.
    I've read the back up tale from Classic X-Men #10. I love that with so few pages it perfectly shows how menacing Sabretooth can be

I too really liked those fights in the Tieri run, and the one from Wolverine #90, though I'm not a big fan of the format it was published, is really impressive as far as sheer brutality goes. Adam Kubert did an amazing job with the visuals

I haven't been following any X-stories, what is Sabretooth up to nowadays? Is he back to being a villain.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I haven't been following any X-stories, what is Sabretooth up to nowadays? Is he back to being a villain.
    He is back as a villain and is going to appear in a mini of War of the Realms written by Rosenberg.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Some of Sabretooth's many costumes

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Some of Sabretooth's many costumes

The one from the Tieri's run and the Jim Lee's costume he wore during most of the 90s are my favourites. His outfit during Millar's Ultimate X-Men was nice too:

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    The one from the Tieri's run and the Jim Lee's costume he wore during most of the 90s are my favourites. His outfit during Millar's Ultimate X-Men was nice too:

was it ever explained how his Ultimate counterpart had 4 claws in each hand when he debuted but then they disappeared?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    was it ever explained how his Ultimate counterpart had 4 claws in each hand when he debuted but then they disappeared?
    Nope, it was never explained.

BANNED

Sabretooth_Back_to_Nature_0001.jpg when will Pak's project be announced