Quote Originally Posted by THORPERION View Post
Friend, he’s living in a bubble. Why do you think he’s so adamant about fighting each and every one of our opinions. If it (Aaron’s story) was truly so “beloved” he wouldn’t care. He knows. Everywhere you look there is dissent. And on YouTube it’s in the hundreds of thousands. Much more than the units of FalseThor that actually sold. I mean, the story barely came out. There are limited amounts of copies and they’re in dollar bins??? That’s “beloved”??? Can’t wait for THOR’s movie to bomb. When it does they’ll say it’s everyones fault except the fact that it’s because of a Lady Thor.

I welcome a female version of Thor. Separate from him and his hammer. Sif. Amora. Tarene. Brunhilde. Angela. Not that piece of trash Foster. Quite frankly, a female version of Thor is a disrespect to any of those lovely Asgardian ladies. They don’t need it.

On your last point, it’s been recently well publicized that Disney was fudging the numbers on its properties to make them seem more favorable to stockholders. FosThor sales were lackluster being honest except for the first 4 issues. Now we know those were probably fake too!
I liked tarene

Has she been seen lately?