Page 141 of 216 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3234

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I posted this question in the Thor 4 movie thread, but I wanted to get more opinions. If Jaimie Alexander comes back to play Lady Sif, how would you explain her absence? How about she was charged by Odin to look for Balder with a small band of gods? With Loki "dead" Thor could play off a different type of brotherly relationship while Sif and Valkyrie gets close.
    I just want Balder in the damn MCU. He's so underappreciated. I wouldn't even mind if Chris' brother Liam plays him.
    I think her being away from Asgard is a perfectly good explanation. I'd kind of like it if she was on an adventure with Doctor Strange because I think they'd make a fun team, but really, any mission would do.

I think the canon reason was that Loki had her away from Asgard on missions because he believed she'd see through his Odin disguise, which, given how he was acting probably anyone with a modicum of intelligence could've figured out.

(I really did not like how Waititi handled Loki).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the canon reason was that Loki had her away from Asgard on missions because he believed she'd see through his Odin disguise, which, given how he was acting probably anyone with a modicum of intelligence could've figured out.

(I really did not like how Waititi handled Loki).
    That’s a great point! She could be trailing the Enchantress as the “Love” part of the title hints that she’s gonna be the villain. Sad thing is that I want this movie to burn bad so I have mixed feelings. I don’t want Sif and Amora in this to get burned and ruined in another bad SJ comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by THORPERION View Post
    That’s a great point! She could be trailing the Enchantress as the “Love” part of the title hints that she’s gonna be the villain. Sad thing is that I want this movie to burn bad so I have mixed feelings. I don’t want Sif and Amora in this to get burned and ruined in another bad SJ comedy.
    How about Sif was tasked to save Balder from Amora so all three could make an appearance? Its shame Meik and Korg has mad an appearance before two core members of Thor's lore.

Ultimate Member

Seems like Lady Sif wants to be Valkyrie's queen.

https://www.newsarama.com/46303-jaim...d-thunder.html

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    How about Sif was tasked to save Balder from Amora so all three could make an appearance? Its shame Meik and Korg has mad an appearance before two core members of Thor's lore.
    So combine Amora with Karnilla?
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Seems like Lady Sif wants to be Valkyrie's queen.

https://www.newsarama.com/46303-jaim...d-thunder.html
    Well, hey, if it means Sif getting used...but I still am super-disappointed how much Thor has ignored Sif by this point .

So combine Amora with Karnilla?

Well, hey, if it means Sif getting used...but I still am super-disappointed how much Thor has ignored Sif by this point .
    For a long time it seems like Sif has been Thor's second choice. He only picks her when he's out of mortal lovers. That Kathryn Immonen series made me fall in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    For a long time it seems like Sif has been Thor's second choice. He only picks her when he's out of mortal lovers. That Kathryn Immonen series made me fall in love with her.
    It was the Simonson run, for me .

Ultimate Member

How many mortal lovers has he had? I don't remember a great deal

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    How many mortal lovers has he had? I don't remember a great deal
    Well, we all know Jane, there was Roz I think, and I think there was someone in either Simonson's or Jurgens' run? I don't remember, but Thor and Sif got married and had a son in the 90's guardians series....where Thor became a fat...disheveled...shell of himself. Huh, there's precident.

Well, we all know Jane, there was Roz I think, and I think there was someone in either Simonson's or Jurgens' run? I don't remember, but Thor and Sif got married and had a son in the 90's guardians series....where Thor became a fat...disheveled...shell of himself. Huh, there's precident.
    Roz never really happened. They just teased it more then anything else.

I think he and Brunnhilde were lovers when they were reincarnated in human bodies.

BANNED

Talking Happy Thor's Day!

Journey into Mystery #107 Aug 1964
    First appearance of the Grey Gargoyle in "When the Grey Gargoyle Strikes!"
    A scientist accidentally gains the power to turn himself into living stone,

and to turn others into stone statues;

He comes to New York to attack Thor, hoping to gain the secret of immortality

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Chic Stone

BANNED

Tales of Asgard back-up
    "Balder Must Die!"

Loki forces the Norn Queen to tell him of Balder's weakness to mistletoe

and tries to kill him with a mistletoe dart,

but the Norn Queen herself stops him.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Vince Colletta

BANNED

It was the Simonson run, for me .
    You’re both correct! SIF was amazing under both of those writers!

Mighty Member

IMO ever since Walt Simonson Sif hasn't been Thor's romantic interest. The way she fawned over Beta Ray Bill after Lorelei trick her into thinking Thor was being unfaithful changed the dynamic completely.

And now if Jamie Alexander had her way with the new movie she could end up romantically involved with Tessa Thompson's Valkyrie.