Page 33 of 216 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    yeah, we will never have him again.
    Well, I thought Spider-Man would be stuck in BND-mode for the rest of my lifetime, but things seem to be turning around for him on that front, so I wouldn't give up hope .

Dr. Strange seems to be recovering from the Aaron reboot as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    god bless mark waid for that
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Well, I thought Spider-Man would be stuck in BND-mode for the rest of my lifetime, but things seem to be turning around for him on that front, so I wouldn't give up hope .

considering that King Thor looks the same as this current one, doubtful.

considering that King Thor looks the same as this current one, doubtful.
    I have been reading x-men comics for 3/4 of my life, do you know how many alternate futures were supposed to be THE ONE?.... Give it time my fellow poster, it will not stick, it may take a while, it may take patience but it will be undone.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I have been reading x-men comics for 3/4 of my life, do you know how many alternate futures were supposed to be THE ONE?.... Give it time my fellow poster, it will not stick, it may take a while, it may take patience but it will be undone.
    hopefully, new writer will fix this new golden cow.

Thor might pass as an object on auction at this point.

hopefully, new writer will fix this new golden cow.

Thor might pass as an object on auction at this point.
    basically we have hit rock bottom, there is no other place to go but up, thor as concept has been totally pauperized by Aaron, unless the next writer works on world building there will be very little for him to write about.
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-16-2019 at 03:23 PM.

basically we have hit rock bottom, there is no other place to go but up, thor as concept has been totally pauperized by Aaron, unless the next writer works on world building there will be very little for him write about.
    I think Aaron can drown Thor even more.

at this point, I wouldn't be mad if they completely reboot Thor and his mythology.

at least I would know it is a complete reboot... unlike this.

I think Aaron can drown Thor even more.

at this point, I wouldn't be mad if they completely reboot Thor and his mythology.

at least I would know it is a complete reboot... unlike this.
    the worst It can happen is for the horse to keep festering while the beating goes on and on and on and on......

the worst It can happen is for the horse to keep festering while the beating goes on and on and on and on......
    any hopes for WotR???

I lost all hope when they said that Jane is the hero of it /facepalm

any hopes for WotR???

I lost all hope when they said that Jane is the hero of it /facepalm
    what else could I tell you other than "wait and see", I already made peace with the fact that Aaron writing is not for me, I did not enjoy his x-men during schism, I did not enjoy thanos, I did not enjoy dr strange or the avengers for that matter. Clearly I 'm not the right person to ask this question

what else could I tell you other than "wait and see", I already made peace with the fact that Aaron writing is not for me, I did not enjoy his x-men during schism, I did not enjoy thanos, I did not enjoy dr strange or the avengers for that matter. Clearly I 'm not the right person to ask this question
    haha fair enough

Coipel variant cover

^That's a very nice cover.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Coipel variant cover
    Can Thor get his arm back soon?

Can Thor get his arm back soon?
    still wondering what this loss of one arm was supposed to add from a storytelling pov, as far as I can remember it added nothing to the plot, thor just lost an arm (in a stupid way) and that was it!