Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Doesn't seem to be much of a push for Aquaman and the Aqualad's, both current and former, to interact unfortunately .
    The Aqua and Wonder families have been distant for a long while now. I really don't understand why.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The Aqua and Wonder families have been distant for a long while now. I really don't understand why.
    At least with the Wonder Family I can understand Donna since her place in the mythos, or lack there of, has always been kind of at the whim of whatever writers get ahold of her (and her current origin) but that shouldn't be the same deal for the Aqualads.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Very true. The entire Aqua-family needs to be reunited and act as a cohesive unit with some actual interaction with one another.
    can't see that happening in the near future, as Deconnick continues to ruin aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
    can't see that happening in the near future, as Deconnick continues to ruin aquaman.
    The current story isn't my cup of tea but I wouldn't say she's ruining Aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The current story isn't my cup of tea but I wouldn't say she's ruining Aquaman.
    what else she needs to do, Arthur doesn't even know who he is, he's supposed to be the king of the seas and hardly been a king. Now we have Mera a xebellian as a queen of Atlantis(a place she hates) and soon to have suitors after her. Garth a no show, Atlantis hardly in picture.
    For the first time in a decade and more I haven't renewed my Aquaman subscription, Gosh I miss Geoff Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least with the Wonder Family I can understand Donna since her place in the mythos, or lack there of, has always been kind of at the whim of whatever writers get ahold of her (and her current origin) but that shouldn't be the same deal for the Aqualads.
    Cassie hasn't been around Wondy for a while either.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Cassie hasn't been around Wondy for a while either.
    To be fair, we haven't really seen Cassie since before the New 52 reboot.

(Hopefully that improves with Young Justice).

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I always wondered how Garth's magical abilities/skills compared to the likes of Raven. I guess she has more of an edge being the daughter of Trigon, but it would be interesting to see them compare and contrast their own skills/knowledge.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I always wondered how Garth's magical abilities/skills compared to the likes of Raven. I guess she has more of an edge being the daughter of Trigon, but it would be interesting to see them compare and contrast their own skills/knowledge.
    Garth's mysticism is something I really want to see explored more. An underwater Hogwarts book would be so cool to see.

Extraordinary Member

raven has no real edge, her abilites as a sorceress is alway lmited in every situation she is or else she would not work on a team, at least with tempest magic is jsut an alternative, between his strength, connection to the clear he stands out quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    raven has no real edge, her abilites as a sorceress is alway lmited in every situation she is or else she would not work on a team, at least with tempest magic is jsut an alternative, between his strength, connection to the clear he stands out quite a bit
    He definitely has the physical advantage between the two of them. It would be nice to see the two of them team up and battle some sort of mystical threat(s) together.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I think it would be a great idea for Garth to be featured more within the mystical side of DC. He's the most prominent magical member of the Aqua-verse and isn't going to be utilized there or with the Titans. Plus the Dark side of things is sorely missing an Atlantean representative, especially with how much of Atlantean history is rooted in magic, I think its nigh time he graduated to the likes of the JLD. I think it would be awesome to have him work alongside Zatanna and Wonder Woman - seeing as both she and Aquaman are horrible dealing with their own respective proteges and I've always felt Garth and Diana, and Donna and Arthur would match better in a strange way.

Incredible Member

Yes! Tempest should be in JL Dark!!
    and hook up with Zatanna, since Dick won't make his move...

I hope Jackson/Aqualad showing up in the Aquaman book soon doesn't preclude Garth from getting screentime, especially since he was the first Atlantean hero Jackson met and even let him use Garth's old codename.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Yes! Tempest should be in JL Dark!!
    and hook up with Zatanna, since Dick won't make his move...
    That would feel so weird aside from the shared magic element .