Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 214
  1. #181
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,253

    Default

    Glad he is getting some love
    If the 5 he gets ignored almost as much as donna

  2. #182
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Glad he is getting some love
    If the 5 he gets ignored almost as much as donna
    Garth easily gets ignored the most. Depends on the writer for who ever is next, generally Donna.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  3. #183
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Love the costume. Hope the actor and portrayal are good too .
    I'm hopping they lean into Garth as still being one of the former sidekicks that has a normal and semi-regular relationship with his mentor. It would be nice to see these characters in their sidekick era so we can see how they changed or are different in the present.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  4. #184
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm hopping they lean into Garth as still being one of the former sidekicks that has a normal and semi-regular relationship with his mentor. It would be nice to see these characters in their sidekick era so we can see how they changed or are different in the present.
    Doesn't Donna still get along with Diana?

  5. #185
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Garth easily gets ignored the most. Depends on the writer for who ever is next, generally Donna.
    Nah Garth Ben guest appearing in teen titans where’s as Donna just made her debut in ttgo

  6. #186
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Blonde Garth will take some getting used to.
    Indeed. I think the darker hair went well with his purple eyes.

    Has it been stated if he will know any magic?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  7. #187
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Indeed. I think the darker hair went well with his purple eyes.

    Has it been stated if he will know any magic?
    I'm not too crazy about the blond hair either. In fact I think the actor has a bit too much of the pretty boy look. Not that Garth shouldn't be good looking but not the heart throb look. The suit though is awesome looking.

    For me Garth should have a bit more of the "nerdy" look. Dick should be the only one with the pretty boy look. Wally should have the more country boy every man look. Roy should be second to Dick in looks to give off the bad boy rebel vibe.

    And Donna should.look like Conor Leslie. Lol.

    But I'm glad my biggest complaint is he's too good looking so I'll take it.

    There was a part in the trailer where a crook gets thrown from a surge of water off screen. I hope that was Garth.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  8. #188
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,253

    Default

    If Jackson is working with Arthur now where is Garth, he manged to survive the wally wipe-out

  9. #189
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If Jackson is working with Arthur now where is Garth, he manged to survive the wally wipe-out
    Hopefully not drinking his sorrows away...although I hope he gets acknowledged given he gave Jackson the codename in the first place.

  10. #190
    Astonishing Member MadFacedKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I'm not too crazy about the blond hair either. In fact I think the actor has a bit too much of the pretty boy look. Not that Garth shouldn't be good looking but not the heart throb look. The suit though is awesome looking.

    For me Garth should have a bit more of the "nerdy" look. Dick should be the only one with the pretty boy look. Wally should have the more country boy every man look. Roy should be second to Dick in looks to give off the bad boy rebel vibe.

    And Donna should.look like Conor Leslie. Lol.

    But I'm glad my biggest complaint is he's too good looking so I'll take it.

    There was a part in the trailer where a crook gets thrown from a surge of water off screen. I hope that was Garth.
    I mean they made it a point in other media outlets like the original Teen Titans cartoon to suggesr Garth was a really attractive dude. Even to the point Grayson/BeastBoy was getting jealous of the attention Starfire was giving him.

    I never seen any other male member of the group outside Dick get any attenrion for his looks. Id also expect a merman and male Amazonian to be at the top of attraction looks in the DC universe maybe with the exception of the mutated Atlanteans or anyone whose been physically damaged like Murk.

    I'm sure Vulko was a looker in his younger days ��

  11. #191
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    I'm sure Vulko was a looker in his younger days ��
    Maybe he looked like Willem DeFoe ?

  12. #192
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,392

    Default

    Titans season 2 trailer dropped, I’m on mobile so I can’t link it. But it seems like I was right about them dumping the Roy/Donna relationship onto Garth. I knew they were going to do this since they don’t have Roy for whatever reason.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  13. #193
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I'm not too crazy about the blond hair either. In fact I think the actor has a bit too much of the pretty boy look. Not that Garth shouldn't be good looking but not the heart throb look. The suit though is awesome looking.

    For me Garth should have a bit more of the "nerdy" look. Dick should be the only one with the pretty boy look. Wally should have the more country boy every man look. Roy should be second to Dick in looks to give off the bad boy rebel vibe.

    And Donna should.look like Conor Leslie. Lol.

    But I'm glad my biggest complaint is he's too good looking so I'll take it.

    There was a part in the trailer where a crook gets thrown from a surge of water off screen. I hope that was Garth.
    Yeah I think he grew out of the nerdy look a while back


  14. #194
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Titans season 2 trailer dropped, I’m on mobile so I can’t link it. But it seems like I was right about them dumping the Roy/Donna relationship onto Garth. I knew they were going to do this since they don’t have Roy for whatever reason.
    Garth only ever had
    Tula and Lilth

    Tula always ending in tragedy

    Donna

    Roy/Terry/Kyle/Wally I guess

    Roy was usually when they were younger, but he also has his thing with Cheshire
    I think Kyle is the one for her

  15. #195
    Amazing Member Ibara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Titans season 2 trailer dropped, I’m on mobile so I can’t link it. But it seems like I was right about them dumping the Roy/Donna relationship onto Garth. I knew they were going to do this since they don’t have Roy for whatever reason.
    I don't think its looking good for Garth at all in this iteration of the Titans, spoilers:
    Essentially we have Garth in name and decent suit only. Hopefully he'll have a good display of power - but all the signs are pointing to them killing him off, which is sad because Garth always gets the shaft.
    end of spoilers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •