Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I highly doubt it, if we are gonna have an Aqualad it will probably be Kaldur/Jackson.
    Yeah that's what I figured as well. Theyre going to do the newest one and skip everything in between. Titans always getting skipped .

Mabye Garth can still have a minor side role.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

This would look amazing on the big screen.

0c97ed9e06e047c2959f39ae6f4f702ba8d1f3cc_hq.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    More Garth would be amazing. Hopefully with the success of Aquaman we will see a resurgence of more of the aquafamily. Garth interacting with Aquaman over an arc, developing his relationship with Tula, meeting Dolphin, dealing with the Titans, or mentoring Jackson/Kaldur.
    I have a funny mental image of Garth meeting Dolphin for the first time and suddenly regaining his pre-flashpoint memories of her. Overcome by the sudden rush of emotions he hugs her... only for Dolphin to panic and flash-blind him.

Anyway yeah, Garth's an awesome character. Hopefully we'll get more of him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    This would look amazing on the big screen.

0c97ed9e06e047c2959f39ae6f4f702ba8d1f3cc_hq.jpg
    Very awesome.

I'm working on a Fab Five animated series that I hope to pitch to DC one day. Garth's journey to becoming Tempest is something I really want to do well.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I highly doubt it, if we are gonna have an Aqualad it will probably be Kaldur/Jackson.
    Yeah, especially since it lets them continue with the Black Manta development.

I hope they do acknowledge Garth though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, especially since it lets them continue with the Black Manta development.

I hope they do acknowledge Garth though.
    I assume Manta will want to start by getting his knife back.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Fantastic Member

I'm hoping for Garth in Titans. Dick and Donna are there because they are sisekick to Batman and Wonder Woman, all successful films. Now that Aquaman boomed, it's likely we will get Garth if Johns feel inspired. Garth is part of the Titans Hunt and he brought fresh perspectives to the team, when he was used way back in the old days that is. And God knows Titans' Dick needed some.

In DCEU itself though, Kaldur makes more sense being the enemy's son. Movie Aquaman don't have a role for Garth. He works only when Arthur actually struggle to be a ruler. Just like DCEU old aged Batman doesn't need Robin. Garth is the Dick Grayson, the rock, the "multiversal constant" of the Aquafam that sadly had to be nerfed and fade away for others to shine.
    Last edited by nhienphan2808; 01-15-2019 at 11:30 PM.

Very awesome.

I'm working on a Fab Five animated series that I hope to pitch to DC one day. Garth's journey to becoming Tempest is something I really want to do well.
    Thats so cool. Give me the details.

Action Boy AQUALAD Captain Action Ideal 1966
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-16-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Thats so cool. Give me the details.
    It's gonna be almost like a run through comic history. The first season that I'm writing right now will be very Silver Age goofy and fun, surf rock and psychedelic music with a Darwyn Cooke art style. I'll take a page from Young Justice where the team ages up but only about a year or so. My hope is to have this go all the way till they become the new Justice League but realistically I'm gonna hope for 3ish seasons that really sum up the the Silver and Bronze age Titans.

I want to do a nice mix of classic stories and original stories. Like Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad fighting Mr.Twister to start the idea of a team, then bring in Donna and Roy. Mad Mod, Ding Dong Daddy, and a bunch of others will be making appearances. I'm also filling it with useless references and such, the first episode has Mayor Corliss from Brave and the Bold #54 and some others. Focusing right now on getting everyone's voices right.

spoilers:
    Slight spoilers for episode 1, the trio steals the '66 Batmobile and Tula makes a cameo.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Prime Earth Garth lost a lot of his development and skills since his old origin of being trained by Atlan the mage don't work right now. What is you guys pitch for him in this?

Quote Originally Posted by nhienphan2808 View Post
    Prime Earth Garth lost a lot of his development and skills since his old origin of being trained by Atlan the mage don't work right now. What is you guys pitch for him in this?
    Who trained Garth in current continuity? If that hasn't been mentioned it shouldn't be too difficult to restore that development.

Fantastic Member

He mentioned a "silent mage school" . Too limited I would say. Pre flashpoint Garth has a rich origin and backstory. Not to mention the last Aquaman arc is basically the tempest book without Tempest lol, just worse.
    Last edited by nhienphan2808; 01-21-2019 at 09:59 AM.

I really want to see Garth in an underwater hogwarts. That's a series I really want.

Mighty Member

It's gonna be almost like a run through comic history. The first season that I'm writing right now will be very Silver Age goofy and fun, surf rock and psychedelic music with a Darwyn Cooke art style. I'll take a page from Young Justice where the team ages up but only about a year or so. My hope is to have this go all the way till they become the new Justice League but realistically I'm gonna hope for 3ish seasons that really sum up the the Silver and Bronze age Titans.

I want to do a nice mix of classic stories and original stories. Like Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad fighting Mr.Twister to start the idea of a team, then bring in Donna and Roy. Mad Mod, Ding Dong Daddy, and a bunch of others will be making appearances. I'm also filling it with useless references and such, the first episode has Mayor Corliss from Brave and the Bold #54 and some others. Focusing right now on getting everyone's voices right.

spoilers:
    Slight spoilers for episode 1, the trio steals the '66 Batmobile and Tula makes a cameo.
    end of spoilers

You must throw in That 70's Show-esque transitions in between scenes.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K