Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Did not the son die? I would swear that only the daughter is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Did not the son die? I would swear that only the daughter is still alive.
    The son died. I'm pretty sure that the daughter did also. I cant remember off the top of my head, though.

But, death is not always permanent in comics. And I think that resurrecting Archangel's children so that we can see what he thinks of them would be worth it. I'd like to see Warren bump into their mother also. Especially if Marvel doesn't want to resurrect the Twins.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It would only if Warren felt any real attachment to them, otherwise they'd be little more than another part of what Apocalypse did to him that he'd rather be free of...
    But I think that's what makes this so interesting. Warren already feels used and taken advantage of by Apocalypse. Now you're bringing in these adults who lived awful, awful lives and who became twisted and broken because of this. And what if Warren can't bring himself to feel real attachment to them? How awful and guilty would he feel about that?

Theres alot of things Rick Remender did that should be left forgotten and those twins are on that list

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Theres alot of things Rick Remender did that should be left forgotten and those twins are on that list
    Really? Because I actually like the Death and Life Seed stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Really? Because I actually like the Death and Life Seed stuff.
    I didn’t say Death and life seed

Ultimate Member

I don't see Warren being attached to the twins as it wasn't really him that created them per se and I don't see him having any actual romantic feelings towards their mother either, best that all just be left in limbo and forgotten about imho...

I think the "Apocalypse heir" approach was the best thing ever done with the character. An X-Men turned villain, the Akkaba Clan being a threat and the old Apoca resting... I loved that.

But if he should stay on the hero said, I agree that the fight with the Death in his mind is exhausted. Put him in new situations!

Maybe he can run for office as the first openly mutant Congressman. He has the money, looks, and experience! A lot of interesting stuff could be done with the campaign, the debates, actual proposals to better the lives of mutants, the defense of mutant rights...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I think the "Apocalypse heir" approach was the best thing ever done with the character. An X-Men turned villain, the Akkaba Clan being a threat and the old Apoca resting... I loved that.

But if he should stay on the hero said, I agree that the fight with the Death in his mind is exhausted. Put him in new situations!

Maybe he can run for office as the first openly mutant Congressman. He has the money, looks, and experience! A lot of interesting stuff could be done with the campaign, the debates, actual proposals to better the lives of mutants, the defense of mutant rights...
    This would be fun, but it feels like you would end up with him being sent into limbo.

Plus, someone could easily find videos and some old SHIELD file on him about being Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Plus, someone could easily find videos and some old SHIELD file on him about being Death.
    That would make an awesome story.

Had Remender been shifted to the X-Books. He would have brought back the twins. However, due to the controversy and other things, those plans ended. If someone were to bring back the twins they are most likely going to be rebooted since they resemble the other pair of siblings he made. For such a big revelation, they had minor repercussions on the X-Men and Warren in general. William is a much more interesting adversary.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Warren appeared in Next Gen today and it looks like he is set to play a more important role!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't see Warren being attached to the twins as it wasn't really him that created them per se and I don't see him having any actual romantic feelings towards their mother either, best that all just be left in limbo and forgotten about imho...
    Warren doesn't have to have any romantic feelings towards Ichisume if he were to encounter her to make the story interesting. I seriously doubt if he were to care about her that way. I just think that it would be interesting to see him bump into the mother of his kids. She could make a good villain for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post

I don't care for Angel as a villain, but yes to the new situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Had Remender been shifted to the X-Books. He would have brought back the twins. However, due to the controversy and other things, those plans ended. If someone were to bring back the twins they are most likely going to be rebooted since they resemble the other pair of siblings he made. For such a big revelation, they had minor repercussions on the X-Men and Warren in general. William is a much more interesting adversary.
    What controversy did Remender get in involved in?

I get that the twins had minor repercussions on Warren so far, but I still think that they could be used. For one story at least

Who are these other twins that Remender created? I kind of gave up on his Avengers stuff at the end, and my memory can be a little fuzzy on the stuff that I did read. Do they have anything important to do with the X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Warren appeared in Next Gen today and it looks like he is set to play a more important role!
    I'll wait until I have read the story, but I'm not entirely sure that Angel will have a big role in the story, or if the comic even needs him to have one at this point. He's done so little in Next Gen that the story may be better off using one of the faculty that the teen characters have interacted with a little more closely. Some one like Sunfire or Maddison Jeffries.

But, if Angel does have role in the story, which side do you think that he is on? Before it felt for sure that he was on Nate's side, and had the life seed. But, there was a camera watching Angel as he ripped of some of the propaganda from the bulletin board. The video camera could have been placed there by Nate to keep an eye on things, or it could have been placed there by Apocalypse. Or I could be reading to much into things, and the camera is meaningless.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    But, if Angel does have role in the story, which side do you think that he is on? Before it felt for sure that he was on Nate's side, and had the life seed. But, there was a camera watching Angel as he ripped of some of the propaganda from the bulletin board. The video camera could have been placed there by Nate to keep an eye on things, or it could have been placed there by Apocalypse. Or I could be reading to much into things, and the camera is meaningless.
    The camera was too clearly focused on to be meaningless.