Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I just can't see her wanting to be tied down even in a non-traditional marriage.

Agreed, I really liked Charlotte, it'd be fun to see what she's been up to.
    Same. I know its popular to have a traditional wedding but times have changed and so have characters.

I would love to see Charlotte as a supporting X-Men again. Including her son Timmy which I would love to join the X-Men. I think having a disabled mutant would be interesting but considering how abyssmal it is to be a new student +wallpaper+ and shock death, I think he is good being obscure.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Well that was just it that I don't see them having a traditional marriage if it was to happen and I don't think that Betsy would be adverse to it and I think that Warren would view Betsy as being the one for him that he would want to be with long term...

I wonder if Betsy and Charlotte have met since Warren started dating Betsy way back when...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think Rogue and Remy are different than many couples. They're a popular couple and you can keep them married without it being referenced constantly.
    I'll admit that I couldn't stand Scott/Jean, but they were seen as the number#1 couple by a lot of readers, and even they didn't last. Getting married was basically the beginning of the end for those two. There wasn't any where for them to go from that point on. There was nowhere to go but down after their marriage. And, that's where it went. Down. And in a pretty nasty way.
    That's just my opinion.

I really like Gambit/Rogue, but I don't think that it will last either. Marriage's just don't seem to work in super hero comics. Again, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well that was just it that I don't see them having a traditional marriage if it was to happen and I don't think that Betsy would be adverse to it and I think that Warren would view Betsy as being the one for him that he would want to be with long term...

I wonder if Betsy and Charlotte have met since Warren started dating Betsy way back when...
    By traditional marriage, I meant that I cant see Psylocke where she is tied down to one person.

I doubt whether Charlotte or Psylocke would care much if they to meet each other. Charlotte and Angel have been broke up for longer than they were togather, and Psylocke and Angel are broke up as well. I don't see them getting upset with each other just over Angel. They are adults, and they've moved on.
    Last edited by Thievery; 02-15-2019 at 04:25 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Marriages don't normally last in comics, but I think Remy and Rogue weren't really doing much anyways.

I don't know, I feel like after AoX, Psylocke is gonna have to take a long look in the mirror. Not just because of her romance with Blob, but because Nate is using her own ruthlessness to make her into what he needs her to be. That either means she'll go off somewhere or she'll run to the first guy she sees to try and block it out.

Ultimate Member

I view it like people saying that Logan couldn't be tied down to one person but we've seen that he can so I think that Betsy could and would if she found the right guy and I think that Warren would be either near the top or top of that list...

Marriages don't normally last in comics, but I think Remy and Rogue weren't really doing much anyways.

I don't know, I feel like after AoX, Psylocke is gonna have to take a long look in the mirror. Not just because of her romance with Blob, but because Nate is using her own ruthlessness to make her into what he needs her to be. That either means she'll go off somewhere or she'll run to the first guy she sees to try and block it out.
    Same. The only people who care about this are the shippers and we know how that goes. I won't be surprised if Blob gets some development out of being in love with Psylocke. I think that Betsy being with another person may not come into full effect this time.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I'll admit that I couldn't stand Scott/Jean, but they were seen as the number#1 couple by a lot of readers, and even they didn't last. Getting married was basically the beginning of the end for those two. There wasn't any where for them to go from that point on. There was nowhere to go but down after their marriage. And, that's where it went. Down. And in a pretty nasty way.
    That's just my opinion.
    ScottxJean is one of those older couples that started since the 60's. So them being together is number 1 for a lot of reasons since before the dark phoenix saga. Marriage before the 90s was well handled, like Crystal and Pietro, however now adays marriage is just another shock or story moment that doesnt last.

I wonder why any superheroes bother getting married these days? I mean, it's only "till death do you part". So, what, a month, maybe?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I wonder why any superheroes bother getting married these days? I mean, it's only "till death do you part". So, what, a month, maybe?
    It's sort of fun and you can get some fun stories out of it. And you never know which ones stick.

Ultimate Member

You'd think though that some would have to stick every so often, and why not W/B...then again neither really has someone else to really make it a triangle with them...then again again that could help them if done right...and hasn't Luke Cage been married for years and not been split up...so it's possible...and Betsy running to the first guy that she sees often does not end well and one would think that she would have learned that by now...

Extraordinary Member

You'd think though that some would have to stick every so often, and why not W/B...then again neither really has someone else to really make it a triangle with them...then again again that could help them if done right...and hasn't Luke Cage been married for years and not been split up...so it's possible...and Betsy running to the first guy that she sees often does not end well and one would think that she would have learned that by now...
    Shhh! Don't give Marvel idea! Luke and Jessica must be protected at all cost!

Ultimate Member

Just saying that it can work if Marvel doesn't meddle terribly much...

Side note, my little brother and his wife had a gender reveal online last night, they already have a 3 year old daughter...and now they're having a baby boy, making him my 6th nephew...

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Probably the most iconic image of Warren ever. And it gets you right here.

Alex Ross is a genius. Too bad he has such a huge ego.

Shhh! Don't give Marvel idea! Luke and Jessica must be protected at all cost!
    If there is one thing the big two love is ruining marriages and killing off the children. Poor Red Arrow. What they did to Lian was just horrible.
    Last edited by Izanami; 02-17-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Just saying that it can work if Marvel doesn't meddle terribly much...

Side note, my little brother and his wife had a gender reveal online last night, they already have a 3 year old daughter...and now they're having a baby boy, making him my 6th nephew...
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Probably the most iconic image of Warren ever. And it gets you right here.

Alex Ross is a genius. Too bad he has such a huge ego.
    His ego is slightly warranted. His art is pretty good and was pretty unique at one time. It still holds up. Of course, it's not completely warranted and his success helped create a lot of his competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    If there is one thing the big two love is ruining marriages and killing off the children. Poor Red Arrow. What they did to Lian was just horrible.
    Considering it's DC, I can just happily choose to ignore that in favor of some other reality.