Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Where in AoXM do you think Warren might be found? I'm hoping for Prisoner X personally
    Prisoner X or Marvelous, but the latter seems to already have enough characters. At least I hope he doesn’t get close to Apocalypse any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is it bothering anyone else that his name is mispelled in the title?
    Yes...and I prefer his full name Warren Worthington III if not Warren Kenneth Worthington III lol
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    With the alpha coming out any bets on how different he is from his regular self both physically and mentally. Do you think he is the one who is causing the incident or did he revert to hippie Angel and spread some love :P
    I'm going to guess that he has gone back to his feather winged form. I hope that I am wrong though. I'm just not that interested in that form or the hippie Angel. Also, if he is spreading some free love, it might be more interesting to see the more murderous Archangel form doing it, seeing as that would be a completely different take on that version of Archangel.

If you mean the incident in X-Man Alpha preview, the first characters that popped into my mind were either Legion, or the Morlocks. If Warren is involved in the incident, maybe Archangel is working with the Morlocks. Or maybe he is killing them. Just some guesses on my part. Who knows what is happening in that preview.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well we already know that Apocalypse will already be doing that in the book that he headlines with Dazzler and the others so not sure if Warren would do that...
    I'm not sure if you mean that Warren wouldn't do that because he wouldn't want to work with Apocalypse or not. It's an alternate reality story with no 616 continuity, so Warren would probably be willing to work with anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Where in AoXM do you think Warren might be found? I'm hoping for Prisoner X personally
    I guess that we will have to wait and see how much that Angel has been changed during AoXM to get a good idea of what comic would make sense for him. Depending on his status quo, I could see him fitting in Prisoner-X, Apocalypse and the X-Tracts, or even the Nightcrawler comic set in LA.

But, I'm hoping for Prisoner-X also.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is it bothering anyone else that his name is mispelled in the title?
    I'm pretty sure that his misspelled name isn't my fault. When I started this thread, I just reused his old threads name, because I thought that it might be easier for people to find and recognize. I named the thread "Angel's Aerie: Warren Worthington appreciation 2019". I'm not sure why the thread's name was changed. Maybe the mods thought that the previous thread title was to long?

But, other than Warren's name being spelled incorrectly, I like the thread's new name better. So thanks to whichever mod changed it. Or to whichever forum member recommended it.

Extraordinary Member

I definitely think that Warren would work with Apocalypse if he has to. He might not trust him or like him, but better the devil you know.

I definitely think we can't push aside the theory that Nate might have split Angel from Archangel.

One thing is...in X-Tracts, we see that they might be trying to find Omega Red. Omega Red was one of Nate's Horsemen. He still has Magento and Blob, so why not Omega Red?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I definitely think that Warren would work with Apocalypse if he has to. He might not trust him or like him, but better the devil you know.

I definitely think we can't push aside the theory that Nate might have split Angel from Archangel.

One thing is...in X-Tracts, we see that they might be trying to find Omega Red. Omega Red was one of Nate's Horsemen. He still has Magento and Blob, so why not Omega Red?
    It's possible that Angel has encountered Apocalypse in AoXM, just like he did in 616 continuity. It's also possible that Angel has never come across Apocalypse in AoXM, and may not have any animosity towards Apocalypse whatsoever. Angel may even consider Apocalypse to be one of the good guys, depending on how Angel feels about Nate's dictatorship.

Really, until we know what Angel's actual status is in AoXM, we have no idea of who or what the character is. Or what his motivations are.

As for Omega Red, well, it's possible that Nate wasn't able to maintain control of him when he created his new reality. Actually, we have no idea of How much control Nate was able to exert while he created this reality. We already know that there is a prison full of dissenters over in Prisoner X. So it cant be that surprising tha Nate couldn't keep track of everything.

The fact that Legion is involved would also likely make things tough on Nate when he created his AoXM reality.

And, I looked up this Czernobog name that the Russians call Omega Red. Apparently Czernobog is the name of a slavic god of evil. Don't know if that will mean anything or not to the story. I just found it interesting.

I finely got around to reading some issues of the old Dazzler comic. I didn't get very far into the series before I gave up on it. I have to say that the series is really campy, even for old comics from the 80's.

Was Angel's attempt to get togather with Dazzler why he was still with Candy ever commented on in this comic? Does Candy ever even show up? The only time that I can recall it possibly coming up is a vague statement by Candy over in an X-Factor comic.

Was the way that Angel dragged Dazzler into super heroics meant to be a play on the way that her father attempted to make Ali become a lawyer. Or is other people trying to control Dazz's life just a theme through the series?
    I'm asking these questions here, seeing as I didn't enjoy the series, and I don't want to unintentionally start a fight over in the Dazzler appreciation thread.

Ultimate Member

Who knows, sometimes storylines get started by one writer only to then have to be finished by somebody else and things can go off the rails quickly and important facts and such can be either forgotten about or just ignored for the sake of what comes next or trying to wrap the current storyline up as quickly as possible...

Age of X-Man: Alpha #1
    spoilers:
    Warren has entered the pocket universe and become a teacher of young mutants. So I guess he might actually appear in NextGen? That’s kinda surprising.
    end of spoilers

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...ampaign=buffer

Ultimate Member

Well that is certainly different from his current version...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Age of X-Man: Alpha #1
    spoilers:
    Warren has entered the pocket universe and become a teacher of young mutants. So I guess he might actually appear in NextGen? That’s kinda surprising.
    end of spoilers

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...ampaign=buffer
    &$@()$)%_/*

That's the one title I really don't want to read.

Extraordinary Member

Hmm, wasn't expecting that.

But it does seem weird that Nate would restrict love.

Ultimate Member

Unless he was thinking that it would be something that would unite everyone against him in one way or another...

Extraordinary Member

Unless he was thinking that it would be something that would unite everyone against him in one way or another...
    That just seems so convoluted. I mean, I know this is an X-Men comic and all.

Well that is certainly different from his current version...
    This whole AoXM thing looks like a What If, everything can be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    &$@()$)%_/*

That's the one title I really don't want to read.
    I have zero interest in all titles, so they’re basically the same for me lol. Just will read Warren and maybe a few other characters related stuff.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    That just seems so convoluted. I mean, I know this is an X-Men comic and all.
    Most of the X-titles now are convoluted right now and will be more so after AoX ends imho...