Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 497
  1. #196
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Warren as headmaster of the school is an interesting take on him. I actually wouldnt mind that as a role for him going forward

  2. #197
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,699

    Default

    I just don't know if I can buy him in a bow-tie. But at least we know we'll probably be seeing him in that NeXt-Gen book.

  3. #198
    Mighty Member Thievery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Well, I wouldn't have guessed that Angel would become headmaster of the Summers academy. But, at least it's a new story for Warren. It might be interesting to see him continue as a teacher figure for the teen characters after everyone returns to 616. Maybe in a new comic even. Probably wishful thinking on my part, though.

    I've commented several times that I wanted the story of Archangel leading the Sleeper Mutants to continue. Taking on the role as headmaster for the teen X-students could take the place for that story. They would be similar.

    I'm a little bit torn on Angel appearing in the Next-Gen comic. I really don't care for Glob Herman, and this comic is supposed to star him. I'll have to read the first issue to decide if I want to keep reading or not.

    If Angel does have some sort of role in the Next-Gen comic book, it would seem obvious that he may be the character that the teens will be rebelling against. Does anyone think that Angel is conspiring with Nate to erase the students memories? Or do you think that he is having his mind tampered with also?

  4. #199
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,303

    Default

    Well of course he's had his mind tampered with, everyone in the AoX has to some degree as otherwise they'd know that their reality wasn't true...then again leading the sleeper mutants could be an easy way for Marvel to shunt Warren off to limbo...and I'd rather he not get shunted away...

  5. #200
    Mighty Member Arachne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Well, I wouldn't have guessed that Angel would become headmaster of the Summers academy. But, at least it's a new story for Warren. It might be interesting to see him continue as a teacher figure for the teen characters after everyone returns to 616. Maybe in a new comic even. Probably wishful thinking on my part, though.
    Well, he'll have more in common with Dani.

    I'd like to know what's happened to Archangel in all this. Has that side of Warren's personality been repressed or has it been separated, somehow?
    Either way, I expect there'll be hell to pay later on.
    Last edited by Arachne; 01-31-2019 at 09:02 PM.

  6. #201
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,699

    Default

    I didn't realize people hate Glob so much. I like him. He is so useless, yet the poor guy does try.

  7. #202
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Yay the title got fixed!

  8. #203
    Mighty Member Thievery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well of course he's had his mind tampered with, everyone in the AoX has to some degree as otherwise they'd know that their reality wasn't true...then again leading the sleeper mutants could be an easy way for Marvel to shunt Warren off to limbo...and I'd rather he not get shunted away...
    Well, re-reading the issue, it seems as though Warren cant remember what class that Sunfire is teaching. So Warren has had his mind tampered with in some fashion. He also promises Luna that she will keep all of her memories of the Academy, and we know that that statement is incorrect. The students don't keep their memories.

    But, we still haven't seen Archangel yet. It's possible that one of Warren's split personalities is working for Nate.
    I hope not though, because it would make Angel look like a bastard.

    As far as the Sleeper Mutants go, as I said earlier, I think that Warren being the headmaster of the teenagers in the Summers Academy would be similar to Warren leading the Sleepers, and I'm fine with that. It would still be a new story for Archangel, and I like that.

    I would also like for Archangel to continue to be a teacher for the teenage characters when he returns to regular 616. Cause you know, I like new stories.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Well, he'll have more in common with Dani.

    I'd like to know what's happened to Archangel in all this. Has that side of Warren's personality been repressed or has it been separated, somehow?
    Either way, I expect there'll be hell to pay later on.
    Heh, I didn't think of Warren becoming a teacher giving him something in common with Dani.

    As I told Logan earlier in my post, the Archangel and Angel personalities may be split in this story. Maybe even hippie Angel. I'm tired of Warren being involved in split personality stories, but maybe this story could fix Warren's mind once and for all.

    And I hope that it is Archangel who is the good guy. And There would be hell to pay if Archangel went against Nate.

    This is all just a wild guess on my part though, and I tend to be wrong .

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I didn't realize people hate Glob so much. I like him. He is so useless, yet the poor guy does try.
    It's okay if you like Glob. We all have our personal favorites that most other fans don't like. All that you are doing is showing off your poor taste in favorite characters for liking Glob.

    But, to be somewhat serious, what about all of those chickens that Glob is with. They appear on all of the covers that I have seen so far. Do you think that they could be helping Glob regain his memories ? Those chickens could even be some of Legion's multiple personalities .
    Last edited by Thievery; 02-01-2019 at 01:47 AM.

  9. #204
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,303

    Default

    Then again Nate could be using Warren to push his own ideas onto the students, though I wouldn't mind it in the least if AoX fixes Warren's mind...then again could see a fair amount of the students having a crush on Warren, the whole hot teacher thing...

  10. #205
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Then again Nate could be using Warren to push his own ideas onto the students, though I wouldn't mind it in the least if AoX fixes Warren's mind...then again could see a fair amount of the students having a crush on Warren, the whole hot teacher thing...
    He is damn hot.

    But Warren in the role makes sense, especially since it keeps him away from Jean and Bobby and the others. These teams and setting seem to be about dividing normal teammates as anything else. The core X-Man team has normal teammates, sure, but Nate is also there to oversee things himself.

  11. #206
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,303

    Default

    I didn't mean that Warren shouldn't be on a team or shouldn't be the headmaster, and yeah it'd make sense for some of the students to find him sexy...after all he has like less than 2 percent body fat or something like that...so that certainly doesn't hurt...

  12. #207
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    When can we see Warren and Betsy get married?

    It's a long time coming after what the two went through together.

  13. #208
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,303

    Default

    Who knows, I wouldn't mind them becoming the new big X-couple after AoX is over, who knows maybe reform some kind of Excalibur team, though the two would make beautiful kids...

  14. #209
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    When can we see Warren and Betsy get married?

    It's a long time coming after what the two went through together.
    Probably far away...but it would be a fun wedding lol

  15. #210
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    When can we see Warren and Betsy get married?

    It's a long time coming after what the two went through together.
    They have no business getting married. The only time it would have made sense was the late 90s. Nothing from the last 2 decades would have felt appropriate and they aren’t in a position to be married now considering all his mental issues and dependence on her. He needs to work on fixing himself first before even entertaining a relationship let alone a marriage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •