Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

I don't think that it would take years for them to both be in a place to get married, no I don't expect it anytime soon just as long as they get over their big problems right now I don't see it taking much to at least have them as a couple again and then a marriage wouldn't be like I said years away...

Extraordinary Member

I want them to just elope. That would be fine.

Ultimate Member

And make us miss the images of Betsy in a wedding dress...bad Rosebunse…...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And make us miss the images of Betsy in a wedding dress...bad Rosebunse…...
    They could show the elopement! She could still wear a dress.

Somehow, I just can't see Betsy marrying anyone.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I can see her marrying someone, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a purely traditional marriage. I can see her wanting to keep things separate.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Would anyone like to see Charlotte come back into Warrens life? Not necessarily in a romantic sense, but pals or an ally would do as well. Though, Marvel seems to not like human/mutant interaction much these days, on a positive level, outside of Spider-Man. Or maybe this has happened already during my two haitus'?

Last edited by From The Shadows; 02-12-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Im fine with Charlotte coming back in general with or without the Warren connection. Her son should have been revealed to be a mutant and joined the school. A twist would be that he didnt live at the mansion though but commuted via Charlotte whom remained an active figure in his life, unlike most parents that just dump their kids

Extraordinary Member

I think it's always fun when old characters come back. And Charlotte was a good character.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im fine with Charlotte coming back in general with or without the Warren connection. Her son should have been revealed to be a mutant and joined the school. A twist would be that he didnt live at the mansion though but commuted via Charlotte whom remained an active figure in his life, unlike most parents that just dump their kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think it's always fun when old characters come back. And Charlotte was a good character.
    Yes, and the X-Men had so many wonderful human characters.

(R.I.P. Moira)

I can see her marrying someone, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a purely traditional marriage. I can see her wanting to keep things separate.
    I just can't see her wanting to be tied down even in a non-traditional marriage.

Agreed, I really liked Charlotte, it'd be fun to see what she's been up to.

Ultimate Member

I could see Betsy married, though if she and Warren were married it wouldn't be anything like the white picket fence stereotype that many fear, I don't think that much if anything would change for Betsy if she was married to Warren...

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    When can we see Warren and Betsy get married?

It's a long time coming after what the two went through together.
    I don't see it happening. Marriages don't usually happen in super hero comics, and when they do, they usually don't last. Only a small handful end up being good for the characters' stories going forward. The only married couples that have worked long term are Reed/Sue, and maybe Spider-Man/MJ, depending on where you fall on the debate as to weather it's a good idea if Spider-Man is married or not.

That, and I'm not sure how many readers actually enjoy reading super hero comics so that they can read about a married couple. I don't think that most readers want to pay for that. Just look at the sales numbers for the MR. and Mrs. X comic, starring Gambit and Rogue. I really like that comic, but it doesn't look like that comic will last for long. Where will their marriage end up after their comic ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They have no business getting married. The only time it would have made sense was the late 90s. Nothing from the last 2 decades would have felt appropriate and they aren’t in a position to be married now considering all his mental issues and dependence on her. He needs to work on fixing himself first before even entertaining a relationship let alone a marriage
    I agree that they have no business getting married after the last several years of how their stories have gone. It would be completely unhealthy for these two to be togather. That, and I think that they have gotten over each other.
    I kind of think that AoXM might finally end up getting rid of Archangel's split personality issues. If that's the case, Warren wont have much fixing to do on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I have a hard time seeing most of the X-Men characters getting married. And Betsy seems high on the list of characters that wouldn't want to be in a traditional marriage to me.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Would anyone like to see Charlotte come back into Warrens life? Not necessarily in a romantic sense, but pals or an ally would do as well. Though, Marvel seems to not like human/mutant interaction much these days, on a positive level, outside of Spider-Man. Or maybe this has happened already during my two haitus'?

I like Charlotte, and I wouldn't mind seeing her appear in a supporting role in an X-Men comic. It's always nice to see human supporting characters in the X-comics. I'm not sure if I would bring her back with Angel, romantically or otherwise. It might help her out if she isn't just attached to just one X-Man character. Someone suggested using her son as a mutant student That might work for her.

And it couldn't hurt for the X-Men to have friends with police connections. There could be stories for her as the X-Men's police ally.

Extraordinary Member

I think Rogue and Remy are different than many couples. They're a popular couple and you can keep them married without it being referenced constantly.

Ultimate Member

Again I don't see a W/B marriage being a traditional marriage as I don't think for a second that either would be stay at home types and if you think about it not being the top characters in the X-world could be a way to allow a marriage to last, as for Betsy I don't see her as rushing to get married but not opposed to it with the right guy and imho she'd view Warren as the right guy, though no I don't expect them to get married anytime soon unless they're both changed after AoX is over...