Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Janice is firmly back on the side of wrong. She might be working for that rotting demon guy in amazing spider-man.
    Was she ever on the side of good? She is a compelling character. Scott would have his hands full with her. He already did. She's a vindictive one. Scott could dangle the Pym particles over her head. She wanted them bad. Hope to see her more in ASM as well.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Janice is lawful neutral.
    Heh. Sounds more like Lady Stilt-man.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  3. #18
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Her Stature identity is no good in Champions either. She duplicates Ms. Marvel instead then.
    Not only is she getting the shaft from Nadia but Kamala too? Cassie deserves better.

  4. #19
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Heh. Sounds more like Lady Stilt-man.
    Speaking of her. Where has she been? A Lady Stilt-Man/Stilt-Man fight or team up is inevitable now that Wilbur is back from the dead.

    When is Alex Gentry getting resurrected? Everyone else comes back why not him?

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Speaking of her. Where has she been? A Lady Stilt-Man/Stilt-Man fight or team up is inevitable now that Wilbur is back from the dead.

    When is Alex Gentry getting resurrected? Everyone else comes back why not him?
    Callie was in Spencer's Cap run. Alex should never come back because the Cap story where he died was amazing and we have Roger anyway.
    NOW PLAYING: Camping outside a Gamestop to swoop in and ambush the first child with a copy of Devil May Cry V for me to steal.

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Thatís strange with both Scott & Cassie being featured in the MCU that they are not being used. Scott deserves more than a mini series.
    AKA= FlashFreak

    Favorite Characters:

    DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore), and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

    MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Star Lord , & Bruce Banner.

    Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam, Young Justice, Guardians of The Galaxy, Old Man Quill, & Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.

  7. #22
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Callie was in Spencer's Cap run. Alex should never come back because the Cap story where he died was amazing and we have Roger anyway.
    I agree that Cap #315 was amazing. It did Alex justice. Would love to see more of Roger. I don't even know if he's still with Jess and Gerry. She needs her own mag too along with Scott. Those were my top two pulls.

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,913

    Default

    https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/1083427057835626498



    Scott and most likely Cassie are showing up in Wasp soon, so it sure would be cool if you picked up some of that UWU hahaha HA HA HA HA HA NO PRESSURE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHABUYTHEBOOKHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    NOW PLAYING: Camping outside a Gamestop to swoop in and ambush the first child with a copy of Devil May Cry V for me to steal.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/1083427057835626498



    Scott and most likely Cassie are showing up in Wasp soon, so it sure would be cool if you picked up some of that UWU hahaha HA HA HA HA HA NO PRESSURE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHABUYTHEBOOKHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I don't know what UWU is. but I've bought every issue of Unstoppable Wasp (both series) so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I agree that Cap #315 was amazing. It did Alex justice. Would love to see more of Roger. I don't even know if he's still with Jess and Gerry. She needs her own mag too along with Scott. Those were my top two pulls.
    still waiting for the next look at future marvel where Roger's daughter is fighting crime as the Hedgehog!
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  11. #26
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    14,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/1083427057835626498



    Scott and most likely Cassie are showing up in Wasp soon, so it sure would be cool if you picked up some of that UWU hahaha HA HA HA HA HA NO PRESSURE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHABUYTHEBOOKHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    So they're following up on Ant-Man and the Wasp? Cassie meeting Nadia should've happened at the end of the mini. Whitley cleaning up Waid's mess, lol.

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    2,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I don't know what UWU is. but I've bought every issue of Unstoppable Wasp (both series) so far.
    Got a good human right here.
    NOW PLAYING: Camping outside a Gamestop to swoop in and ambush the first child with a copy of Devil May Cry V for me to steal.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So they're following up on Ant-Man and the Wasp? Cassie meeting Nadia should've happened at the end of the mini. Whitley cleaning up Waid's mess, lol.
    would have been forced if it occurred in the mini, imo. the story was about Scott and Nadia getting over their differences and collaborating to solve a problem. Cassie's birthday was only there to provide a time limit to the adventure. Waid isn't who you want to map out a meeting between two teenaged girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,585

    Default


  15. #30
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    37,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I wonder why they went with Janet in this, but this looks ANAD Marvel era, so I guess it makes sense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •