Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Janice is firmly back on the side of wrong. She might be working for that rotting demon guy in amazing spider-man.
    Was she ever on the side of good? She is a compelling character. Scott would have his hands full with her. He already did. She's a vindictive one. Scott could dangle the Pym particles over her head. She wanted them bad. Hope to see her more in ASM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Janice is lawful neutral.
    Heh. Sounds more like Lady Stilt-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Her Stature identity is no good in Champions either. She duplicates Ms. Marvel instead then.
    Not only is she getting the shaft from Nadia but Kamala too? Cassie deserves better.

Heh. Sounds more like Lady Stilt-man.
    Speaking of her. Where has she been? A Lady Stilt-Man/Stilt-Man fight or team up is inevitable now that Wilbur is back from the dead.

When is Alex Gentry getting resurrected? Everyone else comes back why not him?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Speaking of her. Where has she been? A Lady Stilt-Man/Stilt-Man fight or team up is inevitable now that Wilbur is back from the dead.

When is Alex Gentry getting resurrected? Everyone else comes back why not him?
    Callie was in Spencer's Cap run. Alex should never come back because the Cap story where he died was amazing and we have Roger anyway.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

That’s strange with both Scott & Cassie being featured in the MCU that they are not being used. Scott deserves more than a mini series.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Callie was in Spencer's Cap run. Alex should never come back because the Cap story where he died was amazing and we have Roger anyway.
    I agree that Cap #315 was amazing. It did Alex justice. Would love to see more of Roger. I don't even know if he's still with Jess and Gerry. She needs her own mag too along with Scott. Those were my top two pulls.

https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/1083427057835626498

Scott and most likely Cassie are showing up in Wasp soon, so it sure would be cool if you picked up some of that UWU hahaha HA HA HA HA HA NO PRESSURE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHABUYTHEBOOKHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Scott and most likely Cassie are showing up in Wasp soon, so it sure would be cool if you picked up some of that UWU hahaha HA HA HA HA HA NO PRESSURE RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHABUYTHEBOOKHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I don't know what UWU is. but I've bought every issue of Unstoppable Wasp (both series) so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I agree that Cap #315 was amazing. It did Alex justice. Would love to see more of Roger. I don't even know if he's still with Jess and Gerry. She needs her own mag too along with Scott. Those were my top two pulls.
    still waiting for the next look at future marvel where Roger's daughter is fighting crime as the Hedgehog!

So they're following up on Ant-Man and the Wasp? Cassie meeting Nadia should've happened at the end of the mini. Whitley cleaning up Waid's mess, lol.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't know what UWU is. but I've bought every issue of Unstoppable Wasp (both series) so far.
    Got a good human right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So they're following up on Ant-Man and the Wasp? Cassie meeting Nadia should've happened at the end of the mini. Whitley cleaning up Waid's mess, lol.
    would have been forced if it occurred in the mini, imo. the story was about Scott and Nadia getting over their differences and collaborating to solve a problem. Cassie's birthday was only there to provide a time limit to the adventure. Waid isn't who you want to map out a meeting between two teenaged girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I wonder why they went with Janet in this, but this looks ANAD Marvel era, so I guess it makes sense.