Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I am predicting in the next issue of Life Story that Peter doesnt get back with Mary Jane and dates or marries Felicia cause I don't think they have an alternate universe where they have a family yet which is surpising
    This is a good bet—count me in! I'll be surprised with whatever Bagley does. After seeing Noir Felicia break down when Spider-Gwen told her that her Peter was dead, I could really use a pick-me-up. Not to mention I also reread my copy of 'What If: Spider-Man Married the Black Cat', and if you've read that, you know how that goes...lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    As do I. *crosses fingers*
    WE HAVE TO BELIEVE! I quoted this over in the X-Books forums—

"Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded" — Batman

We deserve it! Give my girl a happy ending!

Ultimate Member

Yeah Peter and Felicia deserve a happy ending somewhere, even if it is an alternate universe, then again given how alt u characters travel back and forth maybe say a daughter of theirs in said universe could cross over...wonder how they'd all take it...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Yeah Peter and Felicia deserve a happy ending somewhere, even if it is an alternate universe, then again given how alt u characters travel back and forth maybe say a daughter of theirs in said universe could cross over...wonder how they'd all take it...
    Yeah, I find myself thinking about alt-world possibilities all the time. It'd be cool to see a concept sometime soon.

Ultimate Member

Just have the alt U daughter of Peter and MJ and the alt U daughter of Peter and Felicia come to the 616 verse and then try to get along, all while trying not to cause their 616 U parents any more problems than normal...

616 is already so crowded, lol. I actually would like if Peter and Felicia's kid took after Felicia. It'd be interesting to see how that dynamic worked out. Spider-Man's kid is a cat burglar, hah!

Ultimate Member

I've long wanted Felicia/Peter/MJ in the 616 reality though I won't hold my breath over it and then the two daughters come from it, Peter and Felicia's daughter would be the ugly duckling so to speak, kind of the nerd and such until she'd put on her suit and then like a switch was flipped and she'd be just as wild and crazy as her mother and such...probably pretty funny two given her parents...MJ and Peter's daughter would be very outgoing and such...

Man, Black Cat #1 was so cool and stylish. Really felt like a book that's going to carve out it's own niche, which is very welcome and hopefully will help it in the long run. Felicia was so much fun with her crew too, and I can't get over how Nao Fuji draws cats. Felicia's reaction to the mouse cracked me up!

Black Cat promo for symbiote-related announcement on Tuesday!

Interesting thing to note is that this looks to be for Absolute Carnage, but the announcement is on the same day the 'No Mercy, No Compromise' announcement is also on. Tuesday is going to be insane!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 06-07-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Astonishing Member

In the words of Star Wars' franchise: I have a bad feeling about his.

Felicia Hardy vs. Dazzler by Yujin Choo

Ultimate Member

An interesting anime esque confrontation...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Wonder why they'd be fighting each other, but that's a pretty cool redesign for Felicia.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Those are some...interesting looks.

(Dazzler looks more like Emma to be honest).

I think she needs her eye makeup.