Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Nice art, wonder where she hid the key first though...

Astonishing Member

Black Cat first ongoing have been great.
    After having read the first issue,i will be reading the next issues for sure.
    And Black Cat in the Symbiote Spider-Man limited series have been awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Davi Go
    What master thief wouldn't be able to escape a pair of handcuffs .

Although I'm kind of surprised she needs a key. I would've assumed she'd just use her sharp nails/claws.

Ultimate Member

It kind of reminds me of the ending of the A-Team movie with Bradley Cooper...

Really enjoyed #2, it made great use of the Sanctum Sanctorum (the snakes!) and I just love the character dynamics in this series. The subplot with Sonny and the Thieves Guild is bubbling away too...

BANNED

Good follow-up to #1. Enjoyed a little more back story and some of the stuff in the Santorum was great, especially the "Stranglings" with Doc Strange's face on them. Also liked the term "Merlins", just what you would expect from more street level characters. Foreman needs to ditch the white eyebrows though. Overall a nice book but it will need to be more than it is to keep it going. I'm hopeful though!

Marvel's Black Cat #1, the debut of the character's first ongoing series by Jed MacKay and Travel Foreman was the month's bestselling by dollars and units, the first of four titles the publisher had in the Top 10 by dollars and five by units.
    https://www.newsarama.com/45994-june...es-charts.html

Looks like all those variants paid off .

Great news, issue two was also a fun read . I hope the series continues to deliver.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Issue two was a great read.

Does Black cat typically try to kill her partners? Like the way that she tried to have Bruno kill Xandar the Merciless. I know that the guy was a completely evil whack job who probably needed to be put down, but Cat did recruit him.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Issue two was a great read.

Does Black cat typically try to kill her partners? Like the way that she tried to have Bruno kill Xandar the Merciless. I know that the guy was a completely evil whack job who probably needed to be put down, but Cat did recruit him.
    I took it as ensuring he doesn't get out of control, because Merlins with too much "juice" are gonna be a big problem for Felicia and her team. If they'd gotten the item and gotten back out without him powering up, they'd have just cut him loose I imagine, because who would believe him?

I'm excited to see what Dr. Korpse has up his sleeves though...

Mighty Member

The Black Cat is the closest thing to a super heroine that Spidey has any chemistry with. He cannot seem to connect with any of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I took it as ensuring he doesn't get out of control, because Merlins with too much "juice" are gonna be a big problem for Felicia and her team. If they'd gotten the item and gotten back out without him powering up, they'd have just cut him loose I imagine, because who would believe him?

I'm excited to see what Dr. Korpse has up his sleeves though...
    Okay. That makes sense.

Didn't Dr. Strange help Felicia with her bad luck powers back in the day? Would be kind of a jerk move to rob the guy.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Didn't Dr. Strange help Felicia with her bad luck powers back in the day? Would be kind of a jerk move to rob the guy.
    Not so much help her, so much as help Peter. It turned out that her powers had unintentionally put a hex on Peter and the only way to remove it was to remove Felicia's powers which he did without her permission iirc.