Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

I'm not saying that she's a slut or anything just that she's not Mother Theresa or perfect in every way and Felicia is some horrible person or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm not saying that she's a slut or anything just that she's not Mother Theresa or perfect in every way and Felicia is some horrible person or anything...
    Felicia has killed, or tried to kill, people before.

This is not a road you want to go down.

(Edit: And yes, before anyone asks, I am aware of the time MJ shot at Norman, lol.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 07-26-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Liking the series a lot so far. It kind of has that old Dan Slott Shehulk feel to it. Nothing complex but a fun simple read. I think that style of writing suits Felicia in her own series. I would like to see a bit more character depth down the road but for now, lets just keep things simple. The only issue I have is with the artwork. I hate when Marvel has this gorgeous covers and then you open the book and youre treated to average work. Its not bad, it just isn't anywhere near the level of the covers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

(Edit: And yes, before anyone asks, I am aware of the time MJ shot at Norman, lol.)
    I'm not trying to say that MJ is worse than Felicia, just that MJ is not the polar opposite of Felicia...

I'm not trying to say that MJ is worse than Felicia, just that MJ is not the polar opposite of Felicia...
    Can I ask. Why do you think that? Why are you arguing for domesticated Black Cat?

(I must admit, the idea of a domesticated Black Cat, where she has a pleasant lunch with Aunt May, sounds really boring to me.)

Ultimate Member

I never said that I wanted a domesticated Felicia, only that she could be in a relationship with Peter without giving up everything, just most of it...the criminal side of things I mean...

I never said that I wanted a domesticated Felicia, only that she could be in a relationship with Peter without giving up everything, just most of it...the criminal side of things I mean...
    That's who she is. She will never give that up. Nobody should want her to give that up.

Mighty Member

Of course, Mary Jane is not!
    I don't see anybody saying that she's Mother Theresa nor perfect!
    If she was that way, she would be very boring.

She definitely doesn't have any type of criminal past.
    The worst that she's been is having a party girl persona that masked her deep, complex nature and having a troubled,painful childhood.

I like Mary Jane because she is not perfect and has flaws
    I liked her marriage with Peter because it wasn't perfect and it had flaws
    They had their ups and downs like every marriage does, but they were usually extreme due to Peter being a Spider-Man and the soapy drama that's in the comic books
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Yeah...she shot at Norman
    he tried to kill her in the same way he killed Gwen,but Peter saved her as she was thrown off the bridge by doing things differently from what he did with Gwen

she shot at Norman while he and Peter were fighting

She got a gun for self defense.
    I don't see anything wrong with that.

Mary Jane is not self sacrificial , pacifist type of person
    she's a survivor who will do what she can to protect herself
    This the woman that beat Chameleon with a baseball bat.
    Last edited by Starrius; 07-27-2019 at 03:50 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Yeah...she shot at Norman
    he tried to kill her in the same way he killed Gwen,but Peter saved her as she was thrown off the bridge by doing things differently from what he did with Gwen

she shot at Norman while he and Peter were fighting

She got a gun for self defense.
    I don't see anything wrong with that.

Mary Jane is not self sacrificial , pacifist type of person
    she's a survivor who will do what she can to protect herself
    This the woman that beat Chameleon with a baseball bat.
    Is this in reference to Marvel Knights? I loved that tone she had when Peter questioned her for buying a gun.

She's knows what happened to Gwen, she knows this is a part of being with Peter, and she's not going to just let what happened to Gwen happen to her nor run away from Peter.

Speaking of MK Spider-Man, I really liked the relationship/triangle between Black Cat, MJ and Peter in that book.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-27-2019 at 05:48 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Is this in reference to Marvel Knights? I loved that tone she had when Peter questioned her for buying a gun.

She's knows what happened to Gwen, she knows this is a part of being with Peter, and she's not going to just let what happened to Gwen happen to her nor run away from Peter.

Speaking of MK Spider-Man, I really liked the relationship/triangle between Black Cat, MJ and Peter in that book.
    Yes. That was some of the best writing of the characters and their relationship in that decade, and I loved how Mary Jane realized and admitted to Peter that she could tell Felicia was still in love with him, and actually held no ill will or jealousy toward her for that. Personally, now that Black Cat is back on good terms with Peter and Mary Jane was fully supportive of Peter re-revealing his identity to her to mend their friendship, I really hope there's a chance for Felicia and MJ to team up. I do like some of the ideas posted here, where Felicia talks MJ into helping with a heist for "a good cause," with MJ using all her charm, charisma, and acting skills to distract anybody in a position to spot and stop Felicia from carrying out the heist. Ship wars aside, I honestly enjoy them both for their characters and the roles they play in Peter's life and I think there's room for both of them there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes. That was some of the best writing of the characters and their relationship in that decade, and I loved how Mary Jane realized and admitted to Peter that she could tell Felicia was still in love with him, and actually held no ill will or jealousy toward her for that. Personally, now that Black Cat is back on good terms with Peter and Mary Jane was fully supportive of Peter re-revealing his identity to her to mend their friendship, I really hope there's a chance for Felicia and MJ to team up. I do like some of the ideas posted here, where Felicia talks MJ into helping with a heist for "a good cause," with MJ using all her charm, charisma, and acting skills to distract anybody in a position to spot and stop Felicia from carrying out the heist. Ship wars aside, I honestly enjoy them both for their characters and the roles they play in Peter's life and I think there's room for both of them there.
    Yeah, I loved their dynamic, it was some of the best. Felicia even made an effort to look out for Mary Jane as well as Peter which really showed she cared about them both. MJ respected and trusted her even though she knew Felicia loved Peter.

by Mahmud Asrar

Ultimate Member

More nice art of Felicia...

I didn't want to say it, but thanks for confirming what you basically want is for Felicia to essentially become Mary Jane.
    Untrue, I would never want Felicia to become boring!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«