Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Where are our line-wide Black Cat variants ?
    Exactly my point.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From CBR, a list of the five worst and five best things Felicia Hardy ever did in her 40-year history as a character in the Spider-Man mythos. Come to think of it, why isn't she getting a 40th-anniversary commemoration?
    The guy could list when each one happened so readers could get context, specially since the "Felicia fakes her death" is slightly more complex than the guy makes it look like, since she did it to not be arrested, the second one she tried to go straight, couldn't, tried to drag Spidey into her life, couldn't, then tried to escape and jumped into the sea to fake her death once Spidey caught up, which is bad, and very different from how he makes it sound like that she "thanked him by faking her death again".

Also, if you're gonna list the bad **** she did, I'm surprised they didn't mention that she attacked MJ in the 90's.

Part of me was imagining that the entire "bad things she did" part of the list was gonna be filled with only her Queenpin actions

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    The guy could list when each one happened so readers could get context, specially since the "Felicia fakes her death" is slightly more complex than the guy makes it look like, since she did it to not be arrested, the second one she tried to go straight, couldn't, tried to drag Spidey into her life, couldn't, then tried to escape and jumped into the sea to fake her death once Spidey caught up, which is bad, and very different from how he makes it sound like that she "thanked him by faking her death again".

Also, if you're gonna list the bad **** she did, I'm surprised they didn't mention that she attacked MJ in the 90's.

Part of me was imagining that the entire "bad things she did" part of the list was gonna be filled with only her Queenpin actions
    Those are good points, I'll admit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From CBR, a list of the five worst and five best things Felicia Hardy ever did in her 40-year history as a character in the Spider-Man mythos. Come to think of it, why isn't she getting a 40th-anniversary commemoration?
    4) WORST: BECOMING A NEW KINGPIN
    Actually, I can't completely blame her for this. This one was all Ock's fault when he usurped the identity of the real Spider-Man/Peter Parker.

2) WORST: BLACK CAT MURDERS A FRIEND
    This happened during her time as Kingpin. This was crossing a line, and I believe an arc of "retrobution" is in order. This murdered was actually caused because of what Ock did to Felicia; but she still didn't have to kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Don't think so, this is not the "Mergeverse".

You know? It's almost as if the "Mergeverse" is trying to restore itself again. First, we had Norman Osborn (Green Goblin) combined with Cletus Kassady (Carnage); now we have Mary Jane Watson combined with Felicia Hardy (Black Cat). What's next?, Teresa Parker combined with Ben Reilly (Scarlet Spider)? (Whoops! No, we already have that one in the Ultimate Comics).
    bro in dragonball when they fuse their names fuse too whats mergeverse?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    bro in dragonball when they fuse their names fuse too whats mergeverse?
    1º) I already know about fusing the names, like "Vegetto" or "Kefla".

2º) The "Mergeverse" is a recent creation of Marvel, created during the events of "Infinity Wars"/"Infinity Warps". Gamora used the Infinity Stones to reduce the population of the Universe to its half, but unlike his father Thanos (who simply killed one half), she instead made them fuse together into new individuals. For example:
    - Captain America (Steve Rogers) and Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) became Soldier Supreme (Stephen Rogers).
    - Hulk (Bruce Banner) and Ant-Man (Scott Lank) became Little Monster (Scott Banner)

In some cases, however, there was more like a "assimilation" than a real fusion, as one half stayed "dominant".
    - Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Moon Knight (Marc Spector) became Arachknight (Peter Parker).

1º) I already know about fusing the names, like "Vegetto" or "Kefla".

2º) The "Mergeverse" is a recent creation of Marvel, created during the events of "Infinity Wars"/"Infinity Warps". Gamora used the Infinity Stones to reduce the population of the Universe to its half, but unlike his father Thanos (who simply killed one half), she instead made them fuse together into new individuals. For example:
    - Captain America (Steve Rogers) and Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) became Soldier Supreme (Stephen Rogers).
    - Hulk (Bruce Banner) and Ant-Man (Scott Lank) became Little Monster (Scott Banner)

In some cases, however, there was more like a "assimilation" than a real fusion, as one half stayed "dominant".
    - Spider-Man (Peter Parker) and Moon Knight (Marc Spector) became Arachknight (Peter Parker).
    oh i didn't know the fusions from infinity wars had an official title I didn't try to read their tie-in during the event
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Anyone remember the issue in which Felicia has a flashback to when Peter gave her a spider-tracer which she thought was him proposing to her? Also, what was the name of the book dealing with a flashback to Peter and Felicia's black suit years?

BANNED

1. Amazing Spiderman 16.HU - part of the recent Hunted storyarc. 2. Symbiote Spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Anyone remember the issue in which Felicia has a flashback to when Peter gave her a spider-tracer which she thought was him proposing to her? Also, what was the name of the book dealing with a flashback to Peter and Felicia's black suit years?
    I wonder if part of that was payback for her fake proposal in that Spec backup by Zdarsky ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if part of that was payback for her fake proposal in that Spec backup by Zdarsky ?
    That could be interesting if that were the case, given she sliced his leg and all. Could've severely hurt him if those claws went deeper than his skin.

Also, for Lukmendes, who was disappointed that a certain incident with Mary Jane Watson(-Parker) didn't make the previous list I posted from CBR of the five worst and five best things Felicia ever did . . .

The 10 worst things Black Cat ever did, right here.

Astonishing Member

In less than 10 days, we will have the story behind this picture. Certainly, I can't wait to see this comic. If this "reality" is actually an illusion created by the symbiote to keep Peter's mind "offline", I can't stop thinking Peter could find a perfect mate with this Black Cat, surely gathering the best traits of Felicia and Mary Jane.

Ultimate Member

Then again if he ever would have to explain what was going on while his mind was "offline" I'm not sure whether Felicia and MJ would be happy or upset by it...

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    1. Amazing Spiderman 16.HU - part of the recent Hunted storyarc. 2. Symbiote Spiderman
    Thanks. Was that also the one from 2018(?) where she briefly fought Venom?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Thanks. Was that also the one from 2018(?) where she briefly fought Venom?
    I think that was a Venom annual.