Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of curious to see what McKay is going for here...
    Black Cat should stand Spidey up, maybe not meet him on a rooftop. And the whole issue should have them both repeat the same lines over and over. And add a lame villain called... Hang Glide Man. Just have him say Hang Glide man - yeah, a few times. lol

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Black Cat should stand Spidey up, maybe not meet him on a rooftop. And the whole issue should have them both repeat the same lines over and over. And add a lame villain called... Hang Glide Man. Just have him say Hang Glide man - yeah, a few times. lol
    That would be great. I'd buy at least ten copies. If anything deserves to be panned it is King's "Wedding" Issue, alongside his run as a whole, what garbage.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, really? Well, that sucks. No offense to Jessica Drew, because I do like her and all, but I preferred this Spider-Girl being Spider-Man and Black Cat's daughter. That said, if Jessica was her mother . . . who was the father?
    Since Black Cat was originally set to debut in Spider-Woman, I'll just pretend in that universe that's what happened and that's their daughter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, really? Well, that sucks. No offense to Jessica Drew, because I do like her and all, but I preferred this Spider-Girl being Spider-Man and Black Cat's daughter. That said, if Jessica was her mother . . . who was the father?
    They didn't say. Although considering the make-up of the team in that storyline, Noh-Varr is probably who they had in mind.

The One Above All 616MarvelYear is LeapYear's Avatar

Amazing Spider-Man #195 Aug 1979
    Second appearance of the Black Cat in "Nine Lives of the Black Cat!"
    The Black Cat successfully breaks her father out of prison!

And leaves the Spectacular Spider-Man lying in the rubble with a broken arm!
    What a stroke of bad luck for the web-slinger! However the wondrous wall-crawler is undeterred!
    And despite his wounded wing, the amazing one tracks down the mischievous cat several hours later!

Will Spidey and Felicia end their game of cat & mouse on a friendly note...or a fatal one?
    NOTES: The Black Cat returns in Amazing Spider-Man #204. The letters page includes a letter from comics historian Peter Sanderson.

Script by Marv Wolfman. Art by Keith Pollard (breakdowns) and many hands (finishes).
    Imperius Rex!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/.../74396-9Bk.jpg
    It's clobberin' time! Hulk is strongest one there is! Have at thee!
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-51Bk.jpg
    I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
    http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/...74396-43Bk.jpg