Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 792
  1. #751
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Step aside, Felicia. A whole new Black Cat is coming this December:


    This is surely somekind of "dreamworld" created by the Symbiote to keep Peter's mind out of the way, but it still looks REALLY good. I suppose the Symbiote solved Peter's love dilemma he had back then between Mary Jane and Black Cat by merging them together. That way, he has a "soulmate" as both, Peter and Spider-Man. If it has what Peter likes the most of both girls, then maybe in this world Felicia is the famous "actress/model" who has promising career and no man who tied her to a "nobler" cause.

    It's really going to be hard to wait for a month to see how Peter interacts with this version of Black Cat. Will MJ be better than Felicia or worse?
    Red hair looks weird with this suit.

  2. #752
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Red hair looks weird with this suit.
    Maybe at first, but when you better think about it, it does not. Think about Julia Carpenter as both, Spider-Woman II and Arachne. A redhaired woman with a black and white suit. The same happened to MJ herself in "Renew Your Vows", when she temporally bonded with Venom's symbiote. (By the way, it made her look A LOT like Julia).

    So, a redhaired woman using a black and white suit is not so weird.

  3. #753
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,306

    Default

    I just read the Annual this weekend and really enjoyed it a lot. Peter is just being naive isn't he? Like Felicia isn't going to get some profit from helping the Romeo & Juliet couple.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  4. #754
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Likely messing with her, given Felicia's hair is white (officially "platinum blonde," but it's usually colored as white).
    I'll never able to tell the difference between white hair and platinum blonde.

  5. #755
    Fantastic Member Hugo Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'll never able to tell the difference between white hair and platinum blonde.
    Platinum blonde:



    White:


  6. #756
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    Platinum blonde:



    White:

    I guess the shine is a little different...

  7. #757
    Mighty Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Likely messing with her, given Felicia's hair is white (officially "platinum blonde," but it's usually colored as white).
    Much like Miguel's costume is supposed to be black, but it's dark blue lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Maybe at first, but when you better think about it, it does not. Think about Julia Carpenter as both, Spider-Woman II and Arachne. A redhaired woman with a black and white suit. The same happened to MJ herself in "Renew Your Vows", when she temporally bonded with Venom's symbiote. (By the way, it made her look A LOT like Julia).

    So, a redhaired woman using a black and white suit is not so weird.
    I guess it'd be less weird if they didn't make Black Cat-MJ's costume be dark red, since Julia/Symbiote MJ were in black costumes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    Platinum blonde:



    White:

    The white one still has a lot of yellow strands.

    But I guess Platinum Blonde is slightly darker...

  8. #758
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,581

    Default

    Now that I look at it, the suit looks less black and more...auburn?

  9. #759
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,375

    Default

    Yeah the suit does look a little red...then again she wouldn't be the Black Cat then would she...

  10. #760
    Incredible Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'll never able to tell the difference between white hair and platinum blonde.
    is platinum blonde even real or is it some kind of dye?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

  11. #761
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Step aside, Felicia. A whole new Black Cat is coming this December:
    ...
    Channeling my inner Dragon Ball fan, what we have here folks is an example of the ultimate comic book fusion waifu. A truly rare breed. All praise her unrivaled glory.
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-18-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  12. #762
    Incredible Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Channeling my inner Dragon Ball fan, what we have here folks is an example of the ultimate comic book fusion waifu. A truly rare breed. All praise her unrivaled glory.
    so her name would be Macia Jardy and hero named Red Cat
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

  13. #763
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so her name would be Macia Jardy and hero named Red Cat
    Don't think so, this is not the "Mergeverse".

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Channeling my inner Dragon Ball fan, what we have here folks is an example of the ultimate comic book fusion waifu. A truly rare breed. All praise her unrivaled glory.
    You know? It's almost as if the "Mergeverse" is trying to restore itself again. First, we had Norman Osborn (Green Goblin) combined with Cletus Kassady (Carnage); now we have Mary Jane Watson combined with Felicia Hardy (Black Cat). What's next?, Teresa Parker combined with Ben Reilly (Scarlet Spider)? (Whoops! No, we already have that one in the Ultimate Comics).

  14. #764
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    7,367

    Default

    From CBR, a list of the five worst and five best things Felicia Hardy ever did in her 40-year history as a character in the Spider-Man mythos. Come to think of it, why isn't she getting a 40th-anniversary commemoration?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #765
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From CBR, a list of the five worst and five best things Felicia Hardy ever did in her 40-year history as a character in the Spider-Man mythos. Come to think of it, why isn't she getting a 40th-anniversary commemoration?
    ...Where are our line-wide Black Cat variants ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •