Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I have and it looks great.

*Crosses fingers & toes hoping Marvel pulls the trigger on an actual PeterxFelicia 616 wedding and keeps them married for at least a few months.*
    Where did you read it? And by the way, too bad Peter is too good, because I would make Felicia pay for this. Not like Doc Ock did when he usurped Spidey, but pay dearly.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Where did you read it? And by the way, too bad Peter is too good, because I would make Felicia pay for this. Not like Doc Ock did when he usurped Spidey, but pay dearly.
    Pay for what? The only thing released so far was a textless preview so nobody even knows what happens in the actual issue yet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Pay for what? The only thing released so far was a textless preview so nobody even knows what happens in the actual issue yet.
    Pay for getting Spidey in such a mess. Do you have any idea which would be MJ's reaction if she reads about this?

Again, where I can read the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Pay for getting Spidey in such a mess. Do you have any idea which would be MJ's reaction if she reads about this?

Again, where I can read the preview?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...k-cat-annual-1

Stuff on the Marvel website gets buried quickly, if you don't see it shortly after it was posted, then good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Whip is too Selina but I love how he draws Felicia .

Astonishing Member

Usually with Annuals stories of comic books even if they are from comic books i have in my pull list i donīt always buy the annuals editions.
    But with Black Cat Annual i will be pre-ordering that story for sure,seems interesting.

That looks like Spidey's web she's holding, did she steal Peter's web shooter?

Huh, that makes me wonder, did Felicia ever steal and use Peter's web shooter? I could see her doing for a quick joke or somethin'...

Gorgeous piece! Just not sure what Felicia's doing with Spidey's webs .

Aww, that blender moment was so sweet. Really enjoyed #6, it was perfectly balanced and knew just how far to push things.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

About the only place I've seen Felicia swiping and using web-shooters is in some M-rated Spider-man fanfic, for plain reasons.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Ultimate Member

Is it me or does her mask in that pick kind of remind you of the eye parts of Peter's costume, just the basic overall outer shape part...as for the webbing, well the webbing doesn't just disintegrate so maybe Peter fires some off and Felicia just uses it, or she's teasing him...

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    About the only place I've seen Felicia swiping and using web-shooters is in some M-rated Spider-man fanfic, for plain reasons.
    That made me imagine a scenario where they're making out, Felicia somehow steals his web shooters, webs him in the ground/walls, and then Spidey quips that he could free himself if he wanted to, and then Felicia says that if he does break the ground/wall he's gonna pay for it, and Peter doesn't do it because he's short on money and he'd rather pay bills, so Felicia has her fun

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That made me imagine a scenario where they're making out, Felicia somehow steals his web shooters, webs him in the ground/walls, and then Spidey quips that he could free himself if he wanted to, and then Felicia says that if he does break the ground/wall he's gonna pay for it, and Peter doesn't do it because he's short on money and he'd rather pay bills, so Felicia has her fun
    I'm just imagining her making out, she runs off, Peter tries to go after her...and then realizes she stole his web-shooters, so he can't do anything .