Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Felicia will feature in the new April mini-series Symbiote Spider-Man by Peter David, set during the time Peter wore the symbiote (and at a time where he and Felicia were kind of together)

https://www.newsarama.com/43546-the-...der-man-1.html

You lot are being spoiled in the best possible way this year

Ultimate Member

Almost makes me wonder if there isn't more planned for Felicia and Peter in the main storyline and this is a way of reminding people of the good times so to speak, or something like that...or not...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Almost makes me wonder if there isn't more planned for Felicia and Peter in the main storyline and this is a way of reminding people of the good times so to speak, or something like that...or not...
    There was sort of a trial run with this period with the last ASM annual, and is it me, or do they really like telling Felicia and symbiote stories?

Ultimate Member

Maybe because it helps Felicia look smarter and more heroic...or something along those lines...

BANNED

Maybe because it helps Felicia look smarter and more heroic...or something along those lines...
    I suppose it's to showcase her more as the Spidey interest that doesn't back down from a symbiote, where as MJ, with rare exceptions, does (outside of alternate worlds like RYV)

Not that I'm knocking MJ for that or anything...

Ultimate Member

Yeah not knocking MJ just that with Felicia she fights the symbiote's and such so a chance for her to fight and all...and interact with Peter and flirt I'd guess...

BANNED

Yeah not knocking MJ just that with Felicia she fights the symbiote's and such so a chance for her to fight and all...and interact with Peter and flirt I'd guess...
    Felicia did come a little late in the Alien costume story, so perhaps they're trying to make up for the little presence she had when Peter still had the outfit.

BANNED

Wondering if they're setting it up for Felicia to have a bigger role in Venom, rather ASM. Between, this issue, the ASM Annual and the fact that it was Venom who told her to be a hero in ASM 800, seems like they might want to be more involved in that title.

I hope you're right. *nervously crosses fingers*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I hope you're right. *nervously crosses fingers*
    Well, we know that's kind of accurate anyway, what with Felicia being featured majorly in "Hunted".

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Felicia will feature in the new April mini-series Symbiote Spider-Man by Peter David, set during the time Peter wore the symbiote (and at a time where he and Felicia were kind of together)

https://www.newsarama.com/43546-the-...der-man-1.html

You lot are being spoiled in the best possible way this year
    I've liked what I've read of PAD's Felicia, so that's one thing to look forward to .

Well, we know that's kind of accurate anyway, what with Felicia being featured majorly in "Hunted".
    True, but I'm also hoping for a least a glimmer of romance between the pair. Considering the push Peter/MJ is currently receiving I think such a prospect is slim, I can still hope though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Wondering if they're setting it up for Felicia to have a bigger role in Venom, rather ASM. Between, this issue, the ASM Annual and the fact that it was Venom who told her to be a hero in ASM 800, seems like they might want to be more involved in that title.
    And then Sony will introduce her in Venom movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    True, but I'm also hoping for a least a glimmer of romance between the pair. Considering the push Peter/MJ is currently receiving I think such a prospect is slim, I can still hope though.
    Felicia is presently seeing someone remember?

Felicia is presently seeing someone remember?
    I sure do, not that I care much lol.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-19-2019 at 12:53 PM.