Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    True that I'm in the camp of wishing they could get married (if only for a short while).
    just make them have a kid by mistake Peter will then be involved more in Felicia life while trying to raise the kid.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Wow, I didn't think anybody would take that comment as literal.

Well it is a Black Cat appreciation thread. Some of us wouldn't mind Peter and Felicia being married!
    I'd definitely mind.
    I like Felicia, but I prefer Mary Jane for Peter

it's the same with Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl
    I like her, but I prefer Koriand'r aka Starfire for Dick Grayson aka Nightwing
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    just make them have a kid by mistake Peter will then be involved more in Felicia life while trying to raise the kid.
    that would mean Peter would have to cheat on Mary Jane
    the hell with that crap!
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Ultimate Member

All that would have to happen is Peter and MJ on a break for a bit, a one night stand with Felicia that would then have long lasting consequences...

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    that would mean Peter would have to cheat on Mary Jane
    the hell with that crap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    All that would have to happen is Peter and MJ on a break for a bit, a one night stand with Felicia that would then have long lasting consequences...
    Ross and Rachel that bitch?

"WE WERE ON A BREAK!"

Seriously though, I'd love it if this story actually happened at one point. I could go for a Black Cat/Spider-Man kid.

D R A M A !

Then! Marvel could OMD their child away—they're good at that stuff!

Anka made their version of a Black Cat redesign. It's so strange seeing Felicia in a ponytail, everytime, but I kinda like it! I also love how big and poofy the neck fur is! Almost looks like Sabertooth!

The face she's making here reminds me a lot of Natalie Dormer.

From twitter.

Ross and Rachel that bitch?

"WE WERE ON A BREAK!"

Seriously though, I'd love it if this story actually happened at one point. I could go for a Black Cat/Spider-Man kid.

D R A M A !

Then! Marvel could OMD their child away—they're good at that stuff!
    I'm saying it will make everyone happy
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Anka made their version of a Black Cat redesign. It's so strange seeing Felicia in a ponytail, everytime, but I kinda like it! I also love how big and poofy the neck fur is! Almost looks like Sabertooth!

The face she's making here reminds me a lot of Natalie Dormer.

From twitter.
    It's not that different from the normal design aside from more fur. I love the white fur but I think there's a bit too much of it here .

Does it count as a mask when people depict it separated and more like eye makeup?

Kind of surprised the cleavage is exposed as much as it its.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Does it count as a mask when people depict it separated and more like eye makeup?
    I personally don't count it as a mask. I think it's something else entirely. Artgerm did something similar with his version of Black Cat on a recent variant. Coincidentally, his Black Cat also looked a lot like Natalie Dormer. I think the people have spoken on who needs to play Felicia in the movies!

Last edited by KangMiRae; 09-13-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Has anyone read Black Cat's appearance in Marvel Action Spider-Man? I know that series is currently in an arc where she's the main villain.

Astonishing Member

Do you remember the Infinity Warps? I have been thinking about new Warps we could see if the characters returns; which is very likely considering the cliffhanger of the last issue.

So, who do you think it would be the best candidate to merge with Felicia? All things considered, it should be someone related to Moon Knight, as Spider-Man is merged with this guy.

On one hand, I thought about Midnight; as he was a cat burglar before joining Moon Knight's side, and his father was a cat burglar too like Walter Hardy, Felicia's dad. However, turn Felicia into a cyborg like Midnight would be too cruel. I thought Midnight could also merge with Prowler (Hobie Brown), but I would feel really sorry for him to turn him into a cyborg. (Then again, it could match Hobie's experiences during "Dead No More").

So, what do yo think? Who could be merged with Felicia in Infinity Warps?

Tigra. She did dated Moony at some point.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Do you remember the Infinity Warps? I have been thinking about new Warps we could see if the characters returns; which is very likely considering the cliffhanger of the last issue.

So, who do you think it would be the best candidate to merge with Felicia? All things considered, it should be someone related to Moon Knight, as Spider-Man is merged with this guy.

On one hand, I thought about Midnight; as he was a cat burglar before joining Moon Knight's side, and his father was a cat burglar too like Walter Hardy, Felicia's dad. However, turn Felicia into a cyborg like Midnight would be too cruel. I thought Midnight could also merge with Prowler (Hobie Brown), but I would feel really sorry for him to turn him into a cyborg. (Then again, it could match Hobie's experiences during "Dead No More").

So, what do yo think? Who could be merged with Felicia in Infinity Warps?
    "Night Cat" could be an interesting merger for Felicia, or maybe "Sun Cat," as the merger of Felicia with a newly introduced Moon Knight antagonist that got his power as a patron of Ra, the Egyptian sun god. Given the ancient Egyptians' reverence for cats, it could maybe fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Tigra. She did dated Moony at some point.
    Tigra already got warped with Wendigo in Secret Warps: Weapon Hex Annual, and the resulting "Wentigra" was a cannibalistic murderer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    "Night Cat" could be an interesting merger for Felicia, or maybe "Sun Cat," as the merger of Felicia with a newly introduced Moon Knight antagonist that got his power as a patron of Ra, the Egyptian sun god. Given the ancient Egyptians' reverence for cats, it could maybe fit.

The egyptian angle wouldn't really work in this version, since Arachknight doesn't have that connection with the Egyptian pantheon. I wish they would develop more into the spider's mythology.

Another one could be Stained Glass Scarlet. She's one of my favorite Moon Knight antagonists, and she's also a vigilante in her own right, I could see her merged with Felicia. Scarlet Cat, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Tigra already got warped with Wendigo in Secret Warps: Weapon Hex Annual, and the resulting "Wentigra" was a cannibalistic murderer.
    Oh yes, I remember, thanks.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Lol another fun issue.
    Johnny and Felicia walking past that portal was plain foreshadowing; and knowing how important it was in Johnny's life recently raised red flags for me. But I'm surprised Johnny let her go that far; such a high-risk portal should have more safeguards and securities than an alarm. Maybe Reed had to compromise given the limited space of their new digs, even if much of their HQ is in extra-dimensional space.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES