Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Nice to see a compassionate Felicia back, her interactions with little Billy were adorable.
    Indeed it is.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    really enjoyed Amazing Spiderman 16.HU especially the Black Cat flashback scenes with Peter. The proposal one was the best and who knows maybe she would have say yes if it was real.
    If only... *sigh*.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Indeed it is.
    Too bad Spencer had to almost ruin it in ASM#17 with the remark Felicia makes about Kraven skinning Billy for shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Too bad Spencer had to almost ruin it in ASM#17 with the remark Felicia makes about Kraven skinning Billy for shoes
    Nothing wrong with a little gallows humor, I guess....
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-12-2019 at 01:08 PM.

It is interesting because I think Black Cat is the only time when not only we get to see into the characters' heads of reliving the returned memories, but of all the people who currently know his identity, she's the one with the closest relationship to Peter/Spider-Man pre-OMD, so is another reason why she in particular is dealing with this memory overload stress as opposed to anyone else.

And funnily enough, it seems to be fairly similar to what's been going on with the O5 X-Men and all their merged memories recently.

Redking788706

I have a thought and it could be way off of course but way back when when doctor strange removed the jinx from Spider-Man it changed Felicia’s powers and gave her a new set of powers. Now those were removed and she used her suit to replicate those lost abilities. But in an issue where Mary Jane and felicia we’re saving spider she had her claws back so I am wondering if her powers were no longer removed she still has the cat powers which were given to her because of magic and I think her original powers were “magic based” not saying she was the next big magic user but it was a cat based magic and now her new powers are based on that same “cat magic” and that’s why this has been hard on her memories because her powers are in fact based on some sort of magic and Magic’s dont tend to mix well.....like I said could be totally wrong but just a random thought I had the other day

Black Cat #1 variant cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Black Cat #1 variant cover.
    Gorgeous cover, I'm just a tad worried that people are going to look at all these covers expecting a certain kind of style only to be surprised by Travel Foreman's interiors...

No disrespect to Travel Foreman, but having read the latest Jessica Jones volume, and particularly having seen his queenly Emma Frost, Mattia De Iulis would be amazing for Black Cat IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    No disrespect to Travel Foreman, but having read the latest Jessica Jones volume, and particularly having seen his queenly Emma Frost, Mattia De Iulis would be amazing for Black Cat IMO.
    Agreed.

I also mean no disrespect to Foreman, but his art style just doesn't jump out at me as a good fit for the character.

by Sabine Rich

So apparently Felicia's solo will "play off the love triangle between MJ, Peter, and Black Cat in Hunted."

Not too sure about that idea as I was hoping the characters would move past this.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So apparently Felicia's solo will "play off the love triangle between MJ, Peter, and Black Cat in Hunted."

Not too sure about that idea as I was hoping the characters would move past this.
    That wasn’t a direct quote so we don’t know what that means exactly, I doubt there is any actual triangle drama.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    That wasn’t a direct quote so we don’t know what that means exactly, I doubt there is any actual triangle drama.
    Does that mean we finally get Felicia and MJ as a couple?