Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

I like how he's swinging away from Mary Jane in the original cover and is swinging towards Black Cat in the homage. I hope it's a sequential series.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    A very nice race bent pic of Felicia, I wouldn't mind seeing this version in an official AU story.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

by Mark Beachum a.k.a. ‘SynthetikXS’

by starkillustrates

https://stark-illustrates.tumblr.com...my-gal-felicia
    Earth-65 Felicia?

I guess it's probably inevitable they'll race-bend her in an adaption at some point since it doesn't seem like a character can have "black" in their codename and not actually be black .

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I'm not sure I see how a PI/Avenger with a family really connects with Felicia? I love both characters, but I could only really see a temporary team-up due to circumstance, and even then I don't really see them being friends or even collaborators. How do you see it playing out?
    Felicia was a PI a while back before she was reverted to thief and then queenpin status. I honestly think that it would be nice to see her go back to that angle; with Jessica in mind, maybe they could be partners? Hell. Maybe they should, along with Jessica Jones, be part of Alias Investigations.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member

Well she could always do the PI thing and then use her skills as a thief to get what she needs in the PI cases, even if she then didn't obtain said information and such legally...

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Felicia was a PI a while back before she was reverted to thief and then queenpin status. I honestly think that it would be nice to see her go back to that angle; with Jessica in mind, maybe they could be partners? Hell. Maybe they should, along with Jessica Jones, be part of Alias Investigations.
    Idunno...Hellcat, Jessica Jones, Kate Bishop...it feels like PI's are pretty been there, done that as far as careers for intrepid women in the Marvel Universe.

MacKay seems to be leaning into Felicia as a professional thief so it'll be interesting to see how he depicts that.

Ultimate Member

I'd guess though that she'd probably try to steal or steal something just so that Peter has to try to catch her for it...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

by Mark Beachum a.k.a. ‘SynthetikXS’

by starkillustrates

https://stark-illustrates.tumblr.com...my-gal-felicia
    Oh, now that I think about it, the current Spider-Gwen series should follow up on whatever happened to Felicia Hardy. I mean, did she get out of prison, or is she still locked up for trying to kill Matt Murdock?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, now that I think about it, the current Spider-Gwen series should follow up on whatever happened to Felicia Hardy. I mean, did she get out of prison, or is she still locked up for trying to kill Matt Murdock?
    I'm pretty sure she's still locked up in the SHIELD prison alongside everyone else there. They did want to have her on their "Suicide Squad"-like team, but so far looks like they haven't gone through with that.

by Timo Wuerz

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    One of the best J.Scott Campbell covers from the BND era gets revisited, only this time instead of MJ, it's Felicia

looking at the original mj photo its like Peter left Mj to go to Felicia

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Idunno...Hellcat, Jessica Jones, Kate Bishop...it feels like PI's are pretty been there, done that as far as careers for intrepid women in the Marvel Universe.

MacKay seems to be leaning into Felicia as a professional thief so it'll be interesting to see how he depicts that.
    That's kind of what I was getting at. It'd be cool to see an "Alias Investigations" series centered around all of these PI ladies, could be fun.

I'm fine with the leaning into the cat burglar angle either way though. As long as Felicia is written as well as Spencer has been writing her lately, I have no complaints.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    That's kind of what I was getting at. It'd be cool to see an "Alias Investigations" series centered around all of these PI ladies, could be fun.
    That would be an interesting team book .
    I'm fine with the leaning into the cat burglar angle either way though. As long as Felicia is written as well as Spencer has been writing her lately, I have no complaints.
    Agreed .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I'm pretty sure she's still locked up in the SHIELD prison alongside everyone else there. They did want to have her on their "Suicide Squad"-like team, but so far looks like they haven't gone through with that.
    Not yet, anyway.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

This got brought up in another thread, but is there some perception that Felicia can't be depicted as a teenager? I ask this because someone suggested this is why she was older than Peter in Bendis' Ultimate Spider-Man.