Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

On a scale from 1-10, just for fun, if the MJ wedding was a cop out for a real Felicia wedding, how devastated would everyone be?

I see some people are genuinely upset at the Black Cat annual which is supposed to be a funny joke. Personally, I always liked Peter's 3 main love interests equally. Imagine if Spencer's entire ASM run was setting up for a wedding with Black Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    On a scale from 1-10, just for fun, if the MJ wedding was a cop out for a real Felicia wedding, how devastated would everyone be?...
    I actually like PeterxFelicia so I'd be okay with that status quo, for a while at least.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    To be fair, she has a lot more reason to want to be wary as Queenpin than as Black Cat, since as Queenpin she has to worry about other heroes, gang members who wanna kill her and take her place, and other super villains, as Black Cat she doesn't have as much to worry about, but yeah, still really confident in doing that lol.
    I was more referring to how her Queenpin status quo was supposedly spurred from getting caught and arrested. The fact that she can so brazenly walk on the street in full-costume despite being a wanted woman tells me that the possibility of that happening really isn't that big of a deal for her.

Which kind of makes me want to see McKay handle her getting caught and arrested at some point in this run if only to contrast it with how Slott handled it and show her as more in control in a way befitting her character.
    It looks like she's also into guys minimaly connected with Spidey
    And in skintight spandex. She sure checked Johnny out .

On a scale from 1-10, just for fun, if the MJ wedding was a cop out for a real Felicia wedding, how devastated would everyone be?
    Spider-Cat maybe, but MJ/Cat sure it'll be interesting lol

Is it just me, or does Foreman draw Felicia's mask weirdly?

I see some people are genuinely upset at the Black Cat annual which is supposed to be a funny joke. Personally, I always liked Peter's 3 main love interests equally. Imagine if Spencer's entire ASM run was setting up for a wedding with Black Cat.
    I wouldn't be mad honestly I also kinda like that plot line in the ps4 dlc if it was true that Felicia and Peter had a child together but he was still with Mj. Although it wouldnt make in Spencer run considering Mj will only be gone for 2 months and is that enough time for Peter and Felicia to have a solid relationship and get married
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I care little with who Peter ends up with, specialy if it's between Felicia and MJ, since I find both to have a good chemistry with him, but suddenly making Peter marry Felicia would be horse **** writing, simply because he's with MJ now, even if he breaks up with MJ in the very next issue, him deciding to marry Felicia would be colossaly out of character, and perhaps Felicia accepting would be too (Her tie-in issue and the chapters focused on her in Hunted do show that she still really cares for him, but in ASM#10 she's quick to point out that she's seeing "someone", though since that wasn't referenced again even in her own comic, maybe she was lying, but if so, still makes it look like she doesn't wanna go out with him), was bad enough when some shitty what if did it, don't wanna see that happen in 616 lol.

So yeah, it'd be a big, fat 0 for me, but it'd get a 10 for troll attempt, 'cause seeing people pissed at it would certainly be amusing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was more referring to how her Queenpin status quo was supposedly spurred from getting caught and arrested. The fact that she can so brazenly walk on the street in full-costume despite being a wanted woman tells me that the possibility of that happening really isn't that big of a deal for her.

Which kind of makes me want to see McKay handle her getting caught and arrested at some point in this run if only to contrast it with how Slott handled it and show her as more in control in a way befitting her character.
    To be fair, while her getting super pissed at Spidey at that level was ****, it does have kind of a basis with her character, since Felicia really doesn't want to be arrested, first time she could possibly be arrested, she pretended to be insane so Spidey would put her in some Asylum, second time she jumped in the sea once while covered in webs, which while she escaped, it was risky, I dunno if there were other times which Spidey or someone else tried to arrest her, but point is, going to jail is something she doesn't want to happen, so McKay could have her really trying her hardest to not be arrested and get naturaly pissed if it does happen, just, not go Queenpin 2 Electric Bugaloo after getting out/escaping lol.

And in skintight spandex. She sure checked Johnny out .
    That's Spidey's fault too, she did say once that he has a "cute derriere"

(This is from ASM#204)
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 09-11-2019 at 11:12 PM.

Lol another fun issue. For whatever reason I feel like I’m not supposed to like this series as much as I do. lol. Not a fan of the interior artwork and the title definitely doesn’t take itself seriously at all...Howver I’m in love with this series. Just an absolutely fun ride that’s really a nice change of pace with some of the heavier events I’m currently collecting

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I actually like PeterxFelicia so I'd be okay with that status quo, for a while at least.
    Marvel is too scared to give the people what they want!

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I wouldn't be mad honestly I also kinda like that plot line in the ps4 dlc if it was true that Felicia and Peter had a child together but he was still with Mj. Although it wouldnt make in Spencer run considering Mj will only be gone for 2 months and is that enough time for Peter and Felicia to have a solid relationship and get married
    I liked that, too. If that happened in the main line of comics (with obvious correct build up) I'd like that development.

We need to end this conversation of Peter/Felicia being together. Peter and MJ are on a collision course right now and I don’t want Marvel getting any crazy ideas. Lol so this thread needs to be shut down immediately lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    To be fair, while her getting super pissed at Spidey at that level was ****, it does have kind of a basis with her character, since Felicia really doesn't want to be arrested, first time she could possibly be arrested, she pretended to be insane so Spidey would put her in some Asylum, second time she jumped in the sea once while covered in webs, which while she escaped, it was risky, I dunno if there were other times which Spidey or someone else tried to arrest her, but point is, going to jail is something she doesn't want to happen, so McKay could have her really trying her hardest to not be arrested and get naturaly pissed if it does happen, just, not go Queenpin 2 Electric Bugaloo after getting out/escaping lol.
    Oh, I can totally buy that she hates getting caught and thrown in jail, any criminal probably would, just the complete over-the-top reaction to it and characterization 180 after what happened is what I was concerned about.

Having it happen just to see her not turn into a Queenpin again or go on another character assassination spree would just feel very refreshing.
    That's Spidey's fault too, she did say once that he has a "cute derriere"

(This is from ASM#204)
    Girl can appreciate the view .

Mighty Member

Marvel is too scared to give the people what they want!

I liked that, too. If that happened in the main line of comics (with obvious correct build up) I'd like that development.

What people are you referring to ?

Put up a poll of " Who do you want Peter Parker to be with?" with just Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy as the choices
    then we'll see what the people want

I know I'd choose Mary Jane every time.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Dr. Korpse and Bruno are a gift - that conversation about Phineas Horton was amazing. I really like Felicia's leadership of them alongside the genuine camaraderie they share, including celebratory fizz and lobster. Her PoV in the captions adds a lot of depth too, and the unique feel of this series is so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    What people are you referring to ?

Put up a poll of " Who do you want Peter Parker to be with?" with just Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy as the choices
    then we'll see what the people want

I know I'd choose Mary Jane every time.
    Wow, I didn't think anybody would take that comment as literal.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    We need to end this conversation of Peter/Felicia being together. Peter and MJ are on a collision course right now and I don’t want Marvel getting any crazy ideas. Lol so this thread needs to be shut down immediately lol.
    Well it is a Black Cat appreciation thread. Some of us wouldn't mind Peter and Felicia being married!

...Well it is a Black Cat appreciation thread. Some of us wouldn't mind Peter and Felicia being married!
    True that I'm in the camp of wishing they could get married (if only for a short while).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."