Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I wonder with the thieves guild involvement if Felicia will team up with Gambit once again since the Web of Spider-man Facade story in 94

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's not exactly an original idea, but I could see Felicia as part of a team whose goals revolve around fighting against corporations and individuals whose actions are technically legal (or so they say) but who have harmed people less fortunate than they. Members would be Hobie Brown (the original Prowler) and Cardiac.
    Still a good idea, if not a great one. Given the recent Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man arc that Prowler returned in, as well as Cardiac's backstory and motivation, this team-up would be just about perfect. I could see Felicia joining up for a mix of thrills and, "These people [corrupt industrialists and politicians] don't get to call me a thief."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Black Cat, Agent of Antifa
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

I don't know if I would call it that but I was kind of thinking something like the t.v. show Leverage.

Astonishing Member

Black Cat#4 was a great read.Blastaar against Black Cat and Human Torch is for sure a unexpected battle in the next issue.
    And knowing now the main plot of the start of the Black Cat new ongoing comic book with Black Fox wanting to steal the Thives Guild i am now more intrigued to see the further developments between Black Cat and the Thives Guild.Black Cat characterisation and of the rest of the suporting cast was well writen.
    Art wise it´s quite good as well.

I don't know if I would call it that but I was kind of thinking something like the t.v. show Leverage.
    Thieves stealing from thieves are pardoned for a hundred years, to paraphrase an old saying.

So I recently re-read Evil That Men Do.

And I think my opinion of this has changed somewhat.

Originally, I was of the impression that the first three issues are fun and entertaining and that the story would work fine without the rape. Now, I feel the reverse. I feel the initial story is kind of dull and the humor is a bit too much on the immature side (especially when Peter makes jokes about Felicia's weight). But the topic of rape? It's actually handled a lot better than I remembered. From the way Felicia talks about how she felt when Ryan raped her to the compassion she feels for Francis Klum as a fellow rape survivor to the fear Klum feels about how it will look if his brother's abuse of him is made public. It's one of the best written stories about Felicia I've ever seen and I think the moments she has with Klum are worth keeping this story in continuity.

The story is still not without it's flaws. As said, the humor isn't that great, there's some sketchiness in regards to how the story treats Klum raping the prostitute and the contrivance of Peter showing up and going into a frenzy because he thinks Klum wanted to throw Felicia off the bridge like Norman did to Gwen. And of course, the sexualised art of Felicia which would be bad enough, if it weren't in a story like this one.

But I do think the rape was handled much better than it was given credit for. Though I can understand if people feel it wasn't needed at all.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-25-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Inside the BLACK CAT / SPIDER-MAN Wedding (And the Big Secret FELICIA's Keeping from PETER)

https://www.newsarama.com/47106-jed-...n-wedding.html

Inside the BLACK CAT / SPIDER-MAN Wedding (And the Big Secret FELICIA's Keeping from PETER)

https://www.newsarama.com/47106-jed-...n-wedding.html

I really like how MacKay & Foreman (supported by the colourist and letterer of course) show how Felicia loses her cool momentarily as she has to take desperate measures to avoid being killed by very significant threats, but then looks really put out afterwards, for making her lose control/poise.

It's kinda cat-like too, amusingly. Dignity contrasting with derpyness.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Felicia got more than she bargained for there.

2099 variant for Black Cat #6 by Phil Noto.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Not exposing any cleavage compared to video game Black Cat 2099, but still just as sexy .

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Don't really like the mask/helmet, but the suit itself is mostly all right.

Issue 5 was another fun issue. Might be my favorite so far. Foreman's art was better this issue than last.

Astonishing Member

I enjoying this series and Im loving that their a subplot involving Black Fox connection with Dracula, I love Tomb of Dracula and anything relating to Marvel Dracula