Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Black Cat#6 was great,and the preview of the first Black Cat Annual looks quite intriguing.

Is the person who decided which pages to preview an idiot? That's three pages from part 1 and two from part 4 of the same story, not three from one story and two from another, like the Future Fight Firsts one-shots used for their previews. They should've just shown the first five pages in the annual.

Is this the first time we've learned Felicia's middle name?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-10-2019 at 07:37 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is the person who decided which pages to preview an idiot? That's three pages from part 1 and two from part 4 of the same story, not three from one story and two from another, like the Future Fight Firsts one-shots used for their previews. They should've just shown the first five pages in the annual.

...Now that you mention it, I can't think of it ever being brought up before. I think this might be the first .

"Sara" sounds fitting.

Thinking of it, don't think it was ever mentioned.

I took a quick look at the wiki, and they have her "real name" listed as "Felicia Sara Hardy", and the source for this is the annual, so this is probably the first we hear of this.

Honestly fitting, wonder how long it took for them to find a middle name that fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Beautiful piece! Although the lack of gloves and boots kind of stands out .

how long ago was Benjamin confirmed as Peter's middle name? In the old newspaper strips, I can remember dialogue from Mary Jane saying "Peter Q. Parker..." if she was perturbed with him.

https://twitter.com/Mirkand/status/1193899662392082432

Mirka Andolfo has a really unique style. (Her Twitter is frequently NSFW, FYI, but well worth a follow.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    https://twitter.com/Mirkand/status/1193899662392082432

Mirka Andolfo has a really unique style. (Her Twitter is frequently NSFW, FYI, but well worth a follow.)
    Love it! I can totally see them as complete gal pals, and they look great together here .

Ultimate Member

Nice two pics of Felicia, the first one almost looks like she'd just spent some time with Peter at night and then MJ came home or something like that and Felicia had to get away fast, without having time to put her boots and gloves back on, the second is fun...

I moved some posts about the annual to a new thread.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...k-Cat-Annual-1
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

by Tyler Kirkham

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

MJ and 'Licia are totally trying to one-up each other in who can make the SPIDER TANK-TOPS look HOT.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Ultimate Member

I think that they both look hot in the tank-tops personally though Felicia does look great in those two pics...Peter is one lucky guy...

Red Spider-Top with ripped jeans is more of an MJ thing...Felicia, you can do better .