Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
You know something funny? I just thought about the idea of all Spider-Families somehow meeting into some crazy Spider-Verse's adventure. I can't stop thinking about the effect it could have the perspective of how Spider-Man's legacy could be in different realities.

+ MC2's Spider-Family and RYV's Spider-Family would get along quite well, as their worlds are very similar. Annie and Mayday have already a very strong bond, considering how Annie's counterpart of May died in her reality.

+ I wonder what kind of impact could have House of M's Spider-Family on MC2 and RYV's Spider-Families. A world where Spider-Man ended up with Gwen Stacy, not Mary Jane; and they had a son of their own. There are other realities where Peter and Gwen had kids?

+ Not sure, but I think there was a couple of realities where Spider-Man and the Black Cat had their own family. What effect would have this Spider-Cat Family on the others?

What do you think of this?
Could throw in the Earth X version where Mayday became Venom and was estranged from her father because of it, though they did repair their relationship later on in the story.