Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. Also, I like your avatar. Impulse for life!
    Thanks! Glad to have him back finally in the comic world!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Thanks! Glad to have him back finally in the comic world!
    You're welcome, and same.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

For those may be interested, a younger version (like in the first comics) of RYV Annie, MJ and Peter will be featured in my new Spider-Man/Justice League crossover story Convergence Point -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

It's just an idea, but since in "Renew Your Vows" we have a "Spider Family", shouldn't they fight the family of a Spidey's enemy?

+ The first candidate is Osborn's family, but with Normie reformed, I guess we can forget it.
    + Kraven's family could actually be perfect candidates.
    + The Lizard and his family are other options, but I believe it would be too creepy.
    + Do you think Rhino has a wife like in 616? I'm not sure. I mean, he's dumb, but having his own family, I don't think he would have participate in a complot to kidnap Spider-Man's daughter. And after what Spidey did to him about her whereabouts and warning him to stay away from his family, I surely doubt he's dumb enough to do that mistake again.

Rhino's Mrs is dead, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    In 616 she is. She died during Clone Conspiracy which I don't think happened in the RYV Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    It's just an idea, but since in "Renew Your Vows" we have a "Spider Family", shouldn't they fight the family of a Spidey's enemy?

+ The first candidate is Osborn's family, but with Normie reformed, I guess we can forget it.
    + Kraven's family could actually be perfect candidates.
    + The Lizard and his family are other options, but I believe it would be too creepy.
    + Do you think Rhino has a wife like in 616? I'm not sure. I mean, he's dumb, but having his own family, I don't think he would have participate in a complot to kidnap Spider-Man's daughter. And after what Spidey did to him about her whereabouts and warning him to stay away from his family, I surely doubt he's dumb enough to do that mistake again.
    In RYV #10, Peter and Annie fought the Lizard and his son, who had basically turned himself into a kid-sized version of his dad. Depending on whether or not Martha Connors is still alive in the RYV universe, they could form a Lizard Family.

Kraven's family would be great, though, especially for pitting Ana Kravinoff against Annie May Parker.

Yes. She died in the Brand New Day arc that reintroduced the Rhino.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes. She died in the Brand New Day arc that reintroduced the Rhino.
    During the back half of the Gauntlet, the lead up to Grim Hunt.

She was introduced during the start of the Gauntlet as a the force that reformed The Rhino. A new tech based Rhino shows up to fight the OG to prove he is better on the behalf of the kraven family. Spidey helps OG fight him off. Later on the new Rhino returns and leads tot he death of the OG Rhino's wife this causes Rhino to snap put his suit back on and kill the new guy. His wife's death would then lead him to joining Doc Ock during World's End because he didn't care about anything in the world anymore and then later joins the Jackle during Clone Conspiracy to because he promised to bring his wife back.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    In 616 she is. She died during Clone Conspiracy which I don't think happened in the RYV Universe.
    That was a resurrected version, one of Jackal's clones. In any case, if it happened in Brand New Day as Huntsman Spider said, then you're right that it never happened in RYV.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That was a resurrected version, one of Jackal's clones. In any case, if it happened in Brand New Day as Huntsman Spider said, then you're right that it never happened in RYV.
    LOL, I realized my mistake after I posted (damn clones make things so confusing). But yeah, she's dead in 616.

Astonishing Member

I'm personally interested into the unsolved cliffhanger about MC2's Peter Parker resurrecting as "The Other". Personally, I don't want MC2's cursed with such role, so I would like this plot solved as soon as I can.

And this gives me an interesting idea. I don't know how exactly the whole thing of The Other works, but it seems that it basically goes after dead spiders and resurrect them as its vessels. Well, if that's the case, maybe the Other could be the key to bring back ALL the dead spiders through the Spider-Verse who died at the hands of the Inheritors. All because the Other wants the perfect and permanent vessel for itself. After releasing MC2's Peter Parker (somehow), and keep him alive, the Other could go after other dead spiders to try new vessels: Spider-UK, Spider-Man Noir, Assassin Spider-Man... etc. We could have a good story coming from here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I'm personally interested into the unsolved cliffhanger about MC2's Peter Parker resurrecting as "The Other". Personally, I don't want MC2's cursed with such role, so I would like this plot solved as soon as I can.

And this gives me an interesting idea. I don't know how exactly the whole thing of The Other works, but it seems that it basically goes after dead spiders and resurrect them as its vessels. Well, if that's the case, maybe the Other could be the key to bring back ALL the dead spiders through the Spider-Verse who died at the hands of the Inheritors. All because the Other wants the perfect and permanent vessel for itself. After releasing MC2's Peter Parker (somehow), and keep him alive, the Other could go after other dead spiders to try new vessels: Spider-UK, Spider-Man Noir, Assassin Spider-Man... etc. We could have a good story coming from here, right?
    That could actually work, and considering Assassin Spider-Man's leanings, it would be relatively easier for him to synchronize with the Other than it was for 616 Peter, given 616 Peter's strong opposition to lethal force..

Chapter Two of my Marvel/DC crossover story "Convergence Point" which features a young Annie has been posted -

if so inclined, enjoy.

Chapter Four of my Marvel/DC crossover story "Convergence Point" which features a young Annie and the Spider Fam has been posted -

if so inclined, enjoy.

Astonishing Member

You know something funny? I just thought about the idea of all Spider-Families somehow meeting into some crazy Spider-Verse's adventure. I can't stop thinking about the effect it could have the perspective of how Spider-Man's legacy could be in different realities.

+ MC2's Spider-Family and RYV's Spider-Family would get along quite well, as their worlds are very similar. Annie and Mayday have already a very strong bond, considering how Annie's counterpart of May died in her reality.

+ I wonder what kind of impact could have House of M's Spider-Family on MC2 and RYV's Spider-Families. A world where Spider-Man ended up with Gwen Stacy, not Mary Jane; and they had a son of their own. There are other realities where Peter and Gwen had kids?

+ Not sure, but I think there was a couple of realities where Spider-Man and the Black Cat had their own family. What effect would have this Spider-Cat Family on the others?

What do you think of this?