Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Annie wasn't present at the funeral for Karn, even though she was mentioned by Gwen in a caption. When Spidergeddon ended, she was the only one we saw of the three family members go through a portal, perhaps she was sent back home ahead of her parents while they attended the funeral?
    That might be it, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    My guess is that Ghost-Spider #4 takes place right after the conclusion of Spider-Geddon proper, so for all we know, that scene of MC2 Peter rising from his grave could be a flashforward.
    Maybe it happened in real-time but since Mayday was at the funeral, she hasn't returned home yet.

BANNED

A little off-topic, but I think Peter and MJ can definitely take the prize for "parents of the year" in comparison to what DC have allowed...

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...an-7-spoilers/

BANNED

Spider-Girls#3 at number 91 on the Top 500 for December, Spidergeddon#5 was number 29

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...december-2018/

BANNED

Semi off-topic, but relevant I feel to future depictions of Spidey, it looks like DC have now incorporated Jon Kent into their animated medium...so when do we get the same for Peter's kids?

Semi off-topic, but relevant I feel to future depictions of Spidey, it looks like DC have now incorporated Jon Kent into their animated medium...so when do we get the same for Peter's kids?

Maybe with one of the Spider-Verse animated movies spin-offs/squeals with Peter B Parker and MJ from that film might have Mayday or Annie or both. From that movie series also maybe Gwen and Miles own kids siblings versions from Earth-8 and Jessica Drew's kid after/during the time we are first introduced to her in possible Spider-Women squeal/spin off. Spider-Kids, Spider-Descendants, or a Spider-Family movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    Maybe with one of the Spider-Verse animated movies spin-offs/squeals with Peter B Parker and MJ from that film might have Mayday or Annie or both. From that movie series also maybe Gwen and Miles own kids siblings versions from Earth-8 and Jessica Drew's kid after/during the time we are first introduced to her in possible Spider-Women squeal/spin off. Spider-Kids, Spider-Descendants, or a Spider-Family movie.
    I can see Gwen and Miles' kids being shown since that was a crucial component of "Sitting In A Tree" which the sequel will be loosely based on...maybe Miles and Gwen get tasked with looking after them because their parents are kidnapped or busy elsewhere and they go to B Parker's dimension to give him and MJ the load, leading to interactions with Annie. Maybe Mayday could be brought in as a more experianced child...hell, you could even still have her mourning her father's death, only instead of the Inheritors killing him it was something else. That way, you can keep up the idea of every Spider-Verse movie having a different "dead" Peter that affects a character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    Let Disney do it...honestly I just wanted to see Disney pull off Spider-Man and family in their iconic art style. Is that so wrong to ask ?

What's that GIF from?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What's that GIF from?
    It's from Young Justice: Outsiders, from one of the three new episodes that came out yesterday. Iris arranges a playdate for all of the heroes' children and their loved ones and invites Lois and Jon along.

It's from Young Justice: Outsiders, from one of the three new episodes that came out yesterday. Iris arranges a playdate for all of the heroes' children and their loved ones and invites Lois and Jon along.
    That's sweet. Really, it is. Does that mean Dawn and Don Allen exist, too, since Iris is there?

More on-topic, I'd have loved to see Annie interact with other superhero children in the Marvel Universe. Still annoyed the Power Pack never made an appearance in the ongoing.

BANNED

That's sweet. Really, it is. Does that mean Dawn and Don Allen exist, too, since Iris is there?
    Yes, the twins are there also. So is Mera and Arthur's kid.

More on-topic, I'd have loved to see Annie interact with other superhero children in the Marvel Universe. Still annoyed the Power Pack never made an appearance in the ongoing.
    Not much was made of Annie interacting with people her age, I agree, other than Logan's daughter, Glory's kid, and that tomboy, they all vanished so we could dedicate three issues to completly different students who only existed for that one story.

It would be cool to see something like an Avengers Academy where all the kids of heroes go to.

I would really like to see in the next Spider-Verse film an adaptation of the Spider family. It seems at the end of the film that Peter patched things up with MJ and after tutoring Miles got over his fear of having children. Probably won’t happen, but hey thats what message boards are for!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Yes, the twins are there also. So is Mera and Arthur's kid.

Not much was made of Annie interacting with people her age, I agree, other than Logan's daughter, Glory's kid, and that tomboy, they all vanished so we could dedicate three issues to completly different students who only existed for that one story.
    I seriously hope nothing happens to Mera and Arthur's kid. Given how Young Justice has handled Black Manta in the past, I don't think he'd be responsible for the kid's death in this continuity, but . . . you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It would be cool to see something like an Avengers Academy where all the kids of heroes go to.
    Very.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I would really like to see in the next Spider-Verse film an adaptation of the Spider family. It seems at the end of the film that Peter patched things up with MJ and after tutoring Miles got over his fear of having children. Probably won’t happen, but hey thats what message boards are for!
    Indeed. Also, I like your avatar. Impulse for life!