Extraordinary Member

Default Gal Gadot helps break the internet

In the Disney movie, Ralph Breaks the Internet that it.

Took the kids to see it today and had NO IDEA that Gal had a major voice roll in the movie, which is also a homage to her Fast and Furious days.

Oh and she sings, and she sounds AMAZING!

If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    In the Disney movie, Ralph Breaks the Internet that it.

Took the kids to see it today and had NO IDEA that Gal had a major voice roll in the movie, which is also a homage to her Fast and Furious days.

Oh and she sings, and she sounds AMAZING!

Cool. She is a very lovely lady.

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    Cool. She is a very lovely lady.
    Seconded!!

Haha, I love how they didn't have her do a superhero thing, but a race car driver. But this is Disney who doesn't do DC characters, so it makes sense to go for the F&F character she played.

Listened to some of the things available on the Internet. The tune she seems to do is basically Showtune 1A: sounds good, appears more complex than it is to actually sing, and is flattering for a lot of voices. But she executes it well, and appears to be a good fit for the role in the dialogue I heard. And doing a serious voice act like this can really help her with her line delivery, which I viewed as the weakest part of her acting in Wonder Woman.

I found an earlier clip of her singing, and I note that she does the same thing as myself in having their accent disappear while singing. Good expressiveness and carries the tune well. The song is of limited vocal range, so that's hard to assess, or how she can manage trickier lyrics. Main issue is that her breathing control is crap.