Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    pretty good summation
    That said, there is one slight snarl with Benjy being the "scion", I believe he was described as the youngest Spider that had been born up to that point, but that was back in the early 2000s and another Spider-Baby was born in 2009 during the Real Clone Saga event...which was yet another Mayday.

And then of course there's the matter of whether or not Annie is now the latest Spider, and whether or not she's important to the prophecy, which might very well be explained in Spider-Girls.

BANNED

I thought you may want to see this as it has Tom Defalco speak about Spider-girl, Mayday Version:https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...l-high-school/

Started reading that Spider-Girl Complete Collection volume they released. Been enjoying it so far.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I thought you may want to see this as it has Tom Defalco speak about Spider-girl, Mayday Version:https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/08...l-high-school/
    Great to hear Tom talk...I'd disagree with him saying the best stories take place in high school, as it kind of shows a reluctance on his part to really get Mayday out of her status quo...not that I liked what Marvel did to change that themselves mind you.

Amazing Member

I really enjoyed the Complete Collection Vol. 1. The extras really made it worth it too. I hope they continue to put out the series in this format until it's all collected.

Quote Originally Posted by frogoat View Post
    I really enjoyed the Complete Collection Vol. 1. The extras really made it worth it too. I hope they continue to put out the series in this format until it's all collected.
    Seconded. Wonder how many volumes that would be and if they would include the retitled relaunched and the "Mr. and Mrs. Spider-Man" prequel short stories in the collections?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Seconded. Wonder how many volumes that would be and if they would include the retitled relaunched and the "Mr. and Mrs. Spider-Man" prequel short stories in the collections?
    It would be nice to include the whole run and other related materials ('The Dance' for instance) but at least most of the Amazing run etc are already available in trade paperbacks. As for how many volumes to collect the first 100 issue run, this first volume collects 18 issues in total but is about 19 issues-worth because the annual is double sized.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    It would be nice to include the whole run and other related materials ('The Dance' for instance) but at least most of the Amazing run etc are already available in trade paperbacks. As for how many volumes to collect the first 100 issue run, this first volume collects 18 issues in total but is about 19 issues-worth because the annual is double sized.

BANNED

Mayday makes an appearance in Edge of Spidergeddon#1, recruiting Spider-Punk

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Mayday makes an appearance in Edge of Spidergeddon#1, recruiting Spider-Punk
    Interestingly, she was wearing her original costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Interestingly, she was wearing her original costume.
    ...But was still identified by Punk as Spider-Woman, so it's still the version of Mayday affected by Spider-Verse.

...But was still identified by Punk as Spider-Woman, so it's still the version of Mayday affected by Spider-Verse.
    I’m guessing that that was an art error or inconsistency like Jessica’s Black Widow costume from Spider-Verse.

That said, there is one slight snarl with Benjy being the "scion", I believe he was described as the youngest Spider that had been born up to that point, but that was back in the early 2000s and another Spider-Baby was born in 2009 during the Real Clone Saga event...which was yet another Mayday.

And then of course there's the matter of whether or not Annie is now the latest Spider, and whether or not she's important to the prophecy, which might very well be explained in Spider-Girls.
    Gerry Drew's also a recent one - Jessica's son. His MC2 counterpart grew up to be the new Spider-Man. He debuted after Annie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Gerry Drew's also a recent one - Jessica's son. His MC2 counterpart grew up to be the new Spider-Man. He debuted after Annie.
    Good point. It'd give Jessica more of a reason to be involved if the attention came to him (and would explain why the focus is more on 616 this time)

Astonishing Member

You know?, I think Mayday and Benjy shouldn't be the only ones from MC2 involved this time. MC2's Araña and Black Tarantula should appear here too. Black Tarantula is particularly powerful, and leading an army of criminals and assassins could be useful against the Inheritors.