Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Like I said in the other thread, it depends on how they develop MC2 Peter as The Other. If fans don't take to it, they can always write it off as just another alternate version (especially if his leg grows back and he resumes his career as Spider-Man, that's already a major deviation from Mayday's status quo)
    In all honesty, I don’t view Peter picking back up the webs as such a bad thing. Mayday visited Annie’s reality where not only was there another Parker family but Peter never stopped being Spider-Man (and he’s comparable in age to Mayday’s Peter) and that only led to their family being closer and Peter even being both healthier and in higher spirits compared to her father. Maybe that’s something that she could take to heart and positive can come from it. Wouldn’t be the only father/daughter act that Marvel has going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    In all honesty, I don’t view Peter picking back up the webs as such a bad thing. Mayday visited Annie’s reality where not only was there another Parker family but Peter never stopped being Spider-Man (and he’s comparable in age to Mayday’s Peter) and that only led to their family being closer and Peter even being both healthier and in higher spirits compared to her father. Maybe that’s something that she could take to heart and positive can come from it. Wouldn’t be the only father/daughter act that Marvel has going for it.
    Marvel never lets Cassie Lang suit up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Marvel never lets Cassie Lang suit up anymore.
    Well, that's what Nadia's for now, unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, maybe the difference here is because Annie's powers emerged very soon, when she was a too energized kid. While Mayday's powers didn't emerged until her teen ages. (Ironically, because being exposed to Carnage, MC2 Benjy's powers emerged as a baby, giving Mayday some headaches and funny situations).
    It'd be an easy retcon to say Mayday's powers simply developed in subtle ways until she was a teen.

BANNED

Volume Two of The Complete Spider-Girl Collection is due out in August 2019

Continuing the far-out future adventures of May"Mayday" Parker, the daughter of Peter and Mary Jane - also known as the spectacular Spider-Girl! But will May be the only member of the Parker clan to wear the webs when the villainous Kaine resurfaces? The Raptor strikes,the Buzz fl ies in and the Soldiers of the Serpent spread hate - but nothing could be worse than the return of Spider-Man's arch-foe, the Green Goblin! But who's under the mask now?!On top of it all, May must contend with threats like Earthshaker, Funny Face and Dragonfist! What is this martial arts maestro's connection to Danny Rand? Meanwhile, May's deadliest foes band together as...the Savage Six! Or is it Seven?! Will they be the end of Spider-Girl? Plus, the man called Nova! Avengers Next! The Steel Spider! And more!
    https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Girl-C...ete+collection

Quote Originally Posted by miles to go View Post
    volume two of the complete spider-girl collection is due out in august 2019

https://www.amazon.com/spider-girl-c...ete+collection
    Collecting: Spider-Girl (1998) 16-32

BANNED

Arrow

Just a heads up for fans of MC2. Teenage versions of Mayday and April appear as the Spider-Girls in the latest chapter of my story "Another Strand in the Great Web" which covers an AU version of the game "Shattered Dimensions". Also, child versions of both Mayday & April are supporting characters in this story. The ongoing series (as I've stated already) is my own reimagining of 616 events if OMD had never happened -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1281972...-The-Great-Web

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Volume Two of The Complete Spider-Girl Collection is due out in August 2019

https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Girl-C...ete+collection
    Yay!

10 char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)