Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Best hope is for Mayday to be allowed to return home for a bit than brought back later when Marvel is a little less anti-marriage...

There also seems to be a one Mayday rule as we haven't seen Earth-X Mayday since she was forced to serve Kang to survive the Incursions. Earth-X Mayday wasn't even in Spider-Verse either, course that may be because Kang has her stuck serving as one of his elites.

Wanna see Earth-X Mayday's hanging plot line dealt with eventually and not simply forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Best hope is for Mayday to be allowed to return home for a bit than brought back later when Marvel is a little less anti-marriage...

There also seems to be a one Mayday rule as we haven't seen Earth-X Mayday since she was forced to serve Kang to survive the Incursions. Earth-X Mayday wasn't even in Spider-Verse either, course that may be because Kang has her stuck serving as one of his elites.

Wanna see Earth-X Mayday's hanging plot line dealt with eventually and not simply forgotten about.
    I question if we're ever gonna see any kind of follow-up to that arc without Remender. I mean while Duggan seems to be picking up some plot points left behind but doesn't seem to be touching on anything from that arc.

BANNED

I think Earth-X Mayday's best bet is either Uncanny Avengers or one of Nick Spencer's Captain America books. Gerry Duggan and Nick Spencer are probably the main sources for continuing Remender's stories, though I'd be leaning more towards Uncanny Avengers, especially since Earth-X Mayday's last big role was in an Uncanny Avengers story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It looks like Mayday urgently wants to find a way back, especially since their makeshift cage for the Electros isn't working out as well as they'd hoped. And yeah, I'd ship Spider-UK/Lady Spider, if that's where Costa's going with this.
    Hey What about Aftershock, the daughter of Electro from Mayday's world ???

Couldn't she help out a bit ?

Amazing Member

Seeing Earth-X Venom /May Parker again would be interesting. What was the point of her recent appearances if it wasn't going anywhere?

With Web-Warriors #6, I am very relieved for Mayday. I feel the books tone didn't suit having the deaths of major characters, certainly not so early on. Still hoping we can get May's father back before this direction become too set in stone going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I question if we're ever gonna see any kind of follow-up to that arc without Remender. I mean while Duggan seems to be picking up some plot points left behind but doesn't seem to be touching on anything from that arc.
    I can hope as Earth-X Mayday is really rad and has synchronized with the Symbiote like no other.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Hey What about Aftershock, the daughter of Electro from Mayday's world ???

Couldn't she help out a bit ?
    I'd dig that. I'd dig that so much!

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday "Our Pal" Sal Buscema!!!

Amazing Spider-Girl # 0, # 24 & # 25

By Ron Frenz & Sal Buscema
    http://boards.collectors-society.com...Number=9775146

I'd love to see Mayday have a team up with Annie(Peter's daughter from the"Renew Your Vows" series).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    One day a writer may remember that awesome team that Kang has and are forced to obey for now as they have no where else to go.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Ron Frenz!!!

Mayday and Benjy Parker, having a sibling moment. Art by Ron Frenz
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....day_ron_frenz/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    I don't know muc about but what sets her differently from other spidrrwoman like jessica, gwen and anya as far as unique personality traits and aspects go, or is she just a gender bent peter parker with a generic action girl design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercide View Post
    It's the legacy angle.

Mayday is a mix between her mother and her father and the resemblance in personality is obvious. She has clear Spider-Man-esque stories but she does things differently. She reforms her villains more, she is more proactive, she is more of a team player. At the same time she relies more on her family. When you read Spider-Girl the intention and expectation is that you like Spider-Man and you want to see personality traits of him in her as she is his legacy, his daughter and you yourself are proud to see her live up to his mantle, whilst carving out something for herself.

In a sense she is a Spider Lady who is different to the other ones because she is comparativley more like Spider-Man than the others but its in an organic way due to the context of her series...and she's outlasted the other ones.
    Yes, I can imagine this pride among the readers of her mag for sure since the series lasted for so long.

BANNED

Still the best damn ending the classic style Peter Parker ever had.

And no, I don't count Spider-Verse. Neither does DeFalco for that matter.

Hope her 20th anniversary next year is acknowledged

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Still the best damn ending the classic style Peter Parker ever had.

And no, I don't count Spider-Verse. Neither does DeFalco for that matter.

Hope her 20th anniversary next year is acknowledged
    At least that Peter went down fighting for his wife and children.

Amazing Member

I truly hope all the stuff that's occurred since Spider-Verse reared it's ugly head will either be undone, retconned or simply ignored. If people want to accept this stuff happened, have May retain the knowledge of her fathers death, while reversing it. But frankly it's not worth it because in a big picture sense, Peter's death stains and tarnishes the entire ethos of Spider-Girl story.
    Last edited by frogoat; 04-10-2017 at 04:41 PM.