Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    In Coates' Captain America the new villains led by the Russian OC waifu get Stevil out of jail, have Selene from X-Men attack him, he loses and she like melts his body or whatever, the book hasn't gotten back to it for several months, people think they're gonna use him as a Red Skull body which would be the laziest thing ever, and that's it.
    I take it back, I wish I never asked. Give me back my ignorance, it was better that way aaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy Ran The Aluminum Foot View Post
    Just read the end of Rosenbergs Punisher. I did not like it. I did not like how Zemo was portrayed. I did not not like what happened to him. Free Zemo.
    yeah, i'm not a rosenberg fan. but, to his credit, he didn't make Helmut a coward. it was important to Zemo that he take part in the battle. he was offered a chance to escape and chose to take the fight to Castle. and that "death" allowed for Helmut's return. i think Ghost just punked Fisk and rescued/'ported Zemo. if Ghost had a "death touch" or whatever that was, maybe he should have used it on Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy Ran The Aluminum Foot View Post
    I take it back, I wish I never asked. Give me back my ignorance, it was better that way aaaaaaaaa
    i'm hoping that it's only a shared headspace situation. because Stevil is clearly more competent than Schmidt.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    yeah, i'm not a rosenberg fan. but, to his credit, he didn't make Helmut a coward. it was important to Zemo that he take part in the battle. he was offered a chance to escape and chose to take the fight to Castle. and that "death" allowed for Helmut's return. i think Ghost just punked Fisk and rescued/'ported Zemo. if Ghost had a "death touch" or whatever that was, maybe he should have used it on Frank.
    I mean, he had Zemo begging Frank when they had their final tussle.
    I hate Punisher, but the Zemo stuff in this run started interesting enough. I should've known it would turn to crap though. Between this and his Uncanny kill-fest run, I have lost all trust in Rosenberg as a writer. I'm glad he didn't turn out to be the writer for GotG, because I'd have avoided that book like the plague.
    #EmmaWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    I mean, he had Zemo begging Frank when they had their final tussle.
    I hate Punisher, but the Zemo stuff in this run started interesting enough. I should've known it would turn to crap though. Between this and his Uncanny kill-fest run, I have lost all trust in Rosenberg as a writer. I'm glad he didn't turn out to be the writer for GotG, because I'd have avoided that book like the plague.
    i'd have to reread it. was he begging or distracting the Punisher? all i remember is that he had the chance to run and didn't take it.

i'd have to reread it. was he begging or distracting the Punisher? all i remember is that he had the chance to run and didn't take it.
    I'm talking about the part where they were on the ground and Frank had the sword through his shoulder and he was moving it closer to Zemo's head.
    And I think Zemo was offering him money to let him live or something dumb like that. As if Zemo would be as foolish as to think Frank could be paid off.
    #EmmaWasRight

This is the same comic where Helmut reveals his big plan is to convert Frank to work for him while sitting next to Jigsaw, who is just as good as Frank, and employing Taskmaster, who is better.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I dunno man, Rosenbergs Zemo seemed like he was begging or bargaining for his life quite a bit. To me he just felt like that one villain that your supposed to laugh at cause he thinks he’s in control when it’s the complete opposite. That’s not who Zemo should be, at least to me.

I will give Rosenberg the smallest amount of credit though for not murdering Chen Lu, who I was convinced was there to be foddered.

at any rate, we can agree that Zemo deserved better. one might say that he was born better.

Remember guys, you can take over America and defeat the Avengers, but you'll never outsmart or beat one normal guy with guns! That's just way out of your league!
    Let's hope the next time we see Helmut, he's fully recovered both physically & spiritually and without any missing appendages.

Ultimate Member

This is the same comic where Helmut reveals his big plan is to convert Frank to work for him while sitting next to Jigsaw, who is just as good as Frank, and employing Taskmaster, who is better.
    He has to pay Taskmaster, though, Jigsaw isn't as good as Frank, just smart enough to know when to run away and both have the option of refusing him.

Not saying the rational makes that much sense, just sayin'

BANNED

at any rate, we can agree that Zemo deserved better. one might say that he was born better.
    Agreed Glad the character will appear on the Disney+ series Falcon and Winter Soldier.