Spectacular Member

Question Did Wonder Woman turn against Superman in Injustice?

Hi guys

I was watching a youtube video about Superman and I saw a picture from the Injustice universe where Wonderwoman is attacking Superman while Batman, Flash, Catwoman, and Harley Quin, along with some other characters, watching them.

Did Wonderwoman turn against Superman?

If so, then how and why?

Because if I remember, she was one of the influences that made Superman a tyrant.

This is the link to the video that I saw the picture in:

https://youtu.be/aSXB-4lPdFk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E_88 View Post
    Hi guys

I was watching a youtube video about Superman and I saw a picture from the Injustice universe where Wonderwoman is attacking Superman while Batman, Flash, Catwoman, and Harley Quin, along with some other characters, watching them.

Did Wonderwoman turn against Superman?

If so, then how and why?

Because if I remember, she was one of the influences that made Superman a tyrant.

This is the link to the video that I saw the picture in:

https://youtu.be/aSXB-4lPdFk
    Alas, she did not. The scene you are talking about is one where Diana and Clark were forced (if temporarily) into a corner. And takes place well before the events of the first Injustice video game.

Injustice 2, which takes place even further out, shows Diana is still rabidly loyal to Clark, and his biggest enabler. Its the ending of the game that's left up to the player. However, a crossover "sequel" to I2 was released in comic form, where the JL go to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in order to get their help in dealing with Clark and Diana once and for all. In it, Diana kills Damian (whom had taken up his father's mantle and switched to the JL's side), and is in turn killed herself. Leaving Clark to duke it out with He-Man alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Alas, she did not. The scene you are talking about is one where Diana and Clark were forced (if temporarily) into a corner. And takes place well before the events of the first Injustice video game.

Injustice 2, which takes place even further out, shows Diana is still rabidly loyal to Clark, and his biggest enabler. Its the ending of the game that's left up to the player. However, a crossover "sequel" to I2 was released in comic form, where the JL go to He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in order to get their help in dealing with Clark and Diana once and for all. In it, Diana kills Damian (whom had taken up his father's mantle and switched to the JL's side), and is in turn killed herself. Leaving Clark to duke it out with He-Man alone.
    A part of me wants the Masters of the universe crossover to be canon just for Damian saving Bruce Plus the Damian, He man Heart to Heart. Not to mention the ragtag JL had characters that don't often interact so it was refreshing even if team interactions were limited.

Kara details was the major thing I disliked.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    A part of me wants the Masters of the universe crossover to be canon just for Damian saving Bruce Plus the Damian, He man Heart to Heart. Not to mention the ragtag JL had characters that don't often interact so it was refreshing even if team interactions were limited.

Kara details was the major thing I disliked.
    Yeah, me too. That crossover was a great idea and I enjoyed it.

Do you think we might get He-man as a guest in Injustice 3?

Since the teenage mutant ninja turtles appeared and they were in a cross over, what's stopping DC from approaching He-man?