Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Please, let's not even count Carol Ferris as a "love interest" to Kyle. It's like Selina Kyle being a love interest of Tim Drake. Ugh.
    Is it any wonder that element got dropped as quickly as possible with Rebirth?
    Wally does need a friend right now. And with Dick being "Ric", who else other than Kyle.
    Dick is "Ric," Roy's dead, Donna's becoming a Dark Multiverse villain, Barry's doing whatever it is Barry does anymore...Wally doesn't have a lot of friends right now .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dick is "Ric," Roy's dead, Donna's becoming a Dark Multiverse villain, Barry's doing whatever it is Barry does anymore...Wally doesn't have a lot of friends right now .
    I wouldn't be surprised if by any chance Wally will meet Jason Todd and they will become somewhat of friends could be interesting

Would love for Wally and Kyle to interact again, even under these circumstances, but Kyle could potentially be turned into a Dark Multiverse villain as well, since he is on that suspect list.

Maybe Wally needs 'Uncle Hal'.

Astonishing Member

Hal and Wally's relationship doesn't exist anymore. They've actually interacted less since Hal became GL again than they did before when he was Spectre.

I think DC just doesn't seem to like the "mentor" dynamic anymore, even if it's between representatives of different mantles, which is ironic because back in the Hard-Traveling days, Hal was much more sympathetic towards Roy's issues than Ollie was.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-13-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if by any chance Wally will meet Jason Todd and they will become somewhat of friends could be interesting
    Totally, just keep pushing more characters that never interact and suddenly become best friends like Roy.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is it any wonder that element got dropped as quickly as possible with Rebirth?

What about Garth he dick and wally were the original team

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Totally, just keep pushing more characters that never interact and suddenly become best friends like Roy.
    I can imagine both of them sitting in a room and listening to old linkin park songs being angsty lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Hal and Wally's relationship doesn't exist anymore. They've actually interacted less since Hal became GL again than they did before when he was Spectre.
    Aww man, I didn't know that. That stinks.

I think DC just doesn't seem to like the "mentor" dynamic anymore, even if it's between representatives of different mantles, which is ironic because back in the Hard-Traveling days, Hal was much more sympathetic towards Roy's issues than Ollie was.
    I think those kinds of dynamics are cool. That's unfortunate.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Awesome scene. Love that he has to walk around with that brand now.

Came full circle in Hal Jordan and the GLC when Soranik branded kyles chest with the Sinestro corp insignia.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Awesome scene. Love that he has to walk around with that brand now.

Came full circle in Hal Jordan and the GLC when Soranik branded kyles chest with the Sinestro corp insignia.
    I actually hated how they handled Kyle and sora and made her ooc especially since they just got back,hopefully someone will fix that and finally give us a good kyle/sora relationship.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    I actually hated how they handled Kyle and sora and made her ooc especially since they just got back,hopefully someone will fix that and finally give us a good kyle/sora relationship.
    Yeah, her heel turn did happen rather quickly but it was for a believable reason though.

And that scene and battle was pretty bad ass. I didn't mind the somewhat flimsy heel turn since it had pretty cool results.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

I think, at the time, the idea was that it would be revealed later on that Sinestro was controlling Sora.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    I think, at the time, the idea was that it would be revealed later on that Sinestro was controlling Sora.
    Maybe but it seems we won't see the other corps for a while,DC doesn't use them much this days.