Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I DO have that issue. He DOES make an appearance, but he doesn't interact with Guy at all.
    Thanks for checking the issue. Shame Kyle never introduced Connor to Guy (afaik). Hope he reappears in comics someday soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    It would be a HUGE missed opportunity not to put Kyle in the next volume of Titan. But should that happen, I would have him in either a 6 issues miniseries (on Earth), or (if we can dream), in his own solo series back in New York.
    My dream too is to see him back in NY with his own solo. He's done some cool stuff in space, but I miss his Earthy adventures and relationships and his day job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I don't see GLC happening anytime soon, tbh. If Kyle doesn't be in Titans, they may just put him on the shelf for now like what they did with Guy and Simon. They may just have him casually appear in other books.
    This is what I think realistically will happen if he's not in the Titans relaunch. At least I'll still have a couple GLs to follow until he comes back in that case.

I think there's potential Kyle for to appear later on if his experience beyond the source wall gets utilized (though tbf after the recent annual, I don't really see that experience to mean much now).

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    A Kyle/Wally limited series would be awesome.
    This would be so cool!
    Last edited by Lirica; 02-02-2019 at 11:24 PM. Reason: added a sentence

BANNED

With Big Dan D "love" for wally and the rumours of the conclusion to HIC I don't see wally and Kyle ever meeting again....

I wish we'd see Kyle and Wally together they're my favorite GL and Flash but I don't think that will happen until DC gets writers and editors with nostalgia for 90's DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I wish we'd see Kyle and Wally together they're my favorite GL and Flash but I don't think that will happen until DC gets writers and editors with nostalgia for 90's DC.
    Or at least are very knowledgeable about DC history/relationships...

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

A Wally and Kyle meeting let alone an actual adventure is something I've been pining for since Re....eh...ee.. oh, screw it.... since 2011. Never did get to read the JLA stories that featured their rivalry/friendship and have only found hints of it so far doing search-engine picture searches.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

This is my favourite moment in Kyle's comics history

0u4OQGR.jpg

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Kyle GL issue, drawn by the great Jim Starlin. It was a pretty cool story as well.

His art reminds me a bit of Liam Sharpes work on The Green Lantern actaully. With the thick lines and body proportions.

RCO011 (1).jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Kyle GL issue, drawn by the great Jim Starlin. It was a pretty cool story as well.

His art reminds me a bit of Liam Sharpes work on The Green Lantern actaully. With the thick lines and body proportions.

RCO011 (1).jpg
    I don't recall the issue number but this was the one were Kyle faces a giant insect that was actually protecting her eggs or something like that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    I don't recall the issue number but this was the one were Kyle faces a giant insect that was actually protecting her eggs or something like that, right?
    Yup. Issue #95. Just read it. A very good one shot story.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

RCO011 (1).jpg
    Didn't know Starlin ever dre Green Lantern. Cool .

BANNED

Titans comes out tomorrow hopefully a good amount of Kyle will be given to us

Kyle in the classic GL costume looks so weird .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kyle in the classic GL costume looks so weird .
    Lol. I know. That's why I get a kick out of it. Very rare to see.

Kyle in the classic GL costume does not look as weird to me as Hal in Kyle's 90s costume.

GLv3annual4.jpg

Still amused it happened, though.