Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

If I get to choose, it would be either between Donna, and Jade. Sora is also cool, but I would prefer Kyle on Earth, with a strong non-GL supporting cast.

BANNED

It's between Darkstar Donna and Jade, probably with Jade coming out on top. The Alex relationship, while really important to Kyle Rayner, obviously, just didn't last long enough for me to have much feeling toward it, and I didn't care for the Soranik relationship. I'm of the mind that Kyle was past his heyday by the time he got involved with Soranik, so not much of what he was doing after Green Lantern Rebirth was as good as what he was doing before Green Lantern Rebirth.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Donna to me. This relationship has been one of the reason that increased my love for these characters to the top

I appreciate Jade and Soranik too but they can never replace Donna.
    I’m disappointed by the interaction between Kyle and Donna in the last Titans run, probably cause nowadays Donna is far from what she’s used to be.

I prefer Jade for Kyle. I like Donna and Kyle but it never felt like something that would last.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

It'd be nice to have Jade back in general (although I guess we can't get either her or Obsidian without Alan Scott).

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I really hated that Jade was turned into a cheater.
    A great amount of time and effort went into making the pairing work, only to piss it away.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'd be nice to have Jade back in general (although I guess we can't get either her or Obsidian without Alan Scott).
    And yes, we need all three characters back PRONTO!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I really hated that Jade was turned into a cheater.
    A great amount of time and effort went into making the pairing work, only to piss it away.
    I believe that happened because Ben Raab was tasked with getting things ready for Geoff Johns' run. Kilowog had to come back, the Guardians and Oa needed to be ready, and perhaps editorial didn't want girlfriends around so that Johns and his crew could have an open path to do what they wanted without wasting time preparing things themselves.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Not sure about this one. I think Donna is more of a match for Kyle but they really put them through a rocky path.

Jade I would say under Marz was just immature and Kyle only seemed to get together with her through circumstance.

Under Winnick she got better and really came into her own but still was kinda bland. They were cool together though under him and I wouldn't mind them together. He also really made them close with Kyle proposing and them working as partners as super heroes as well. They are so happy together I can't imagine her cheating but I guess I'll see when I get to it.

So I think they both have pros and cons but I would go with Donna at the end.

Soranik I never thought was good but I'll see when I read it.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I liked Kyle and Jade best.

Kyle and Donna was cool too though.
    Batman - Daredevil

BANNED

Wow lots of Kyle and Donna here truly sad that DC cancelled titans when both of them were on it

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Wow lots of Kyle and Donna here truly sad that DC cancelled titans when both of them were on it
    Yeah, well who the hell knows what's going on with Donna anymore??
    Is it even canon anymore that her & Kyle were a couple? I don't think it was acknowledged in Titans. (If it was I missed it)
    And I agree with you WallyWestFlash - Jade became a MUCH stronger character & partner under Winick.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The New Corps!

I was always bummed we never got to see that lot again in the monthly title.
    It was also kinda odd that Kyle got off pretty much scott-free after giving a ring to a genicidal despot.

Do people who work at DC not know Kyle’s history? They just let that get published with no edit?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!